2 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Ommmmg otter! :D

Well we are both bad lol because he will be like "I kind of want chocolate" and then I am like "Yah I could have chocolate" then BAM we have chocolate :P So its just easier to have him on board. And I was going to do it by myself, I am fine with that too but he wants to be in on it because he liked the results. He hates cooking and anything to do with food planning so that is out. We will figure it out one way or another lol

dis-my-significant-otter.jpg

Mmmhmm...otters. They are the best! :D

I have realised that my dude doesn't like mealprep either. But on the otter hand (hurr hurr, see what I did there? *too proud of herself*) he doens't mind eating almost anything. So my tip to you is to acually sit down, talk about food, just in the general sence of what you want for dinner for the working nights, or school nights...you know, whenever you are busy busy and then just sticking to it. Like - tonight I wrote on the list that I want fish. No matter wich one of us that comes home first makes the food. Sure it isn't the most fun to do but it gets done. I hate standing around in the evening, staring into the fridge going Derp-Cat-Meme-051.jpg

and having no idea what to eat. So either that or just do huge ass batch cookings on weekende. Sure it isn't any fun but hell it has saved me so many times!

• Like 1

I did it. My first session at the gym in forever. It was short, kinda awkward, but I went. I stod there, longingly oogeling the free weights and the bars and all the good stuff but I'll get to that later. Damn it i want to hulk out! But not right now. I need to keep telling myself that. Being a bad ass valkyrie is ok but I need to warm up to it all again first. So I'll stick to the machines for a little while longer. And that's ok....or I try to tell myself that.  Ms Impatient in da house y'all!

And in true fashion due to over written argument as to why meal prep I will make a plan tonight that will cover the coming week and then on Sunday batch cook. I can do this! Anyone interested in what I'll make? :)

• Like 2
17 hours ago, deftona said:

Always!

17 hours ago, Rookie said:

Same! Do share! :)

Wow, thanks guys! I'll do my best!

So ok, I'm not doing any special kind of diet or anything. I'm just trying to cut all the junk out of my intake and then eat like a normal person. As I hade stated in alot of my previous posts I have had a huge problem with food for a very very long time. I've used food for everything besides just fuel for my body. I've thought of it as my only friend, my saviour, my excecutioner, my lover....everything. I've used food when I was sad and happy, when I was down and up. Food has been there all my life. And because of this I'm trying to not restrict myself to the point of me not being able to have stuff.

The end goal for this is to have one major day a week when I can let go a little but right now I can't handle that. And because of this I have decided to get back into mealprep as much as possible. So I thought I would put up a litlte list of things I will be getting for the coming week.

So my plan is as follows:

Last night I sat down with the dude and we talked about food for the coming week. I asked him if there was anything he wanted or didn't want and we agreed on some stuff we would like to have. Like fish at least two times and then chicken and some homemade meatballs. Easy enough! Veggies for the two bigger meals of the day and then one serving of fruit per day is optimal. So when that was done I took out the weekly bargain-paper we get from the supermarket and looked up what they had. Ok so chicken they are having a drive for, that's cheap. And watermelon. And grapes! YAY! Spicy sausages. Spare ribs...omg yaas! so basically I can get a weeks worth of food for us from just using this technique.

This sunday I will then do:

Stuffed chickenbreats in the oven with garlic cream chees.

Spare ribs with homemade glaze.

Bigger kind of meatballs with feta cheese in them.

Stroganoff with the spicy sausage.

To this I will make alot of brown rice. Personally I feel that rice handles sitting around in the fridge for a few days better then like pasta and boiled potatoes. But for the spare ribs I'll just grill some corn cob and make a sallad too it. I will make a big batch of sallad, and also a sallad with carrots, cabbage, onion and peppers with a vinaigrette, and it can last a long time in the fridge because of it. I will also be portioning out cubes of watermelon and also be putting grapes in small bags that makes it easier for me to bring with me.

So far so good! If I feel like it I will probably be baking a batch of carrotbread also, I love that stuff. Plus I know wth is in it...all plus there.

That's it! Right now at least. I need more food...I'm eating to little good stuff right now. Need to fix that.

• Like 2

This all sounds very yummy! Just a word of caution with the rice if you plan to cook it in a large batch and then reheat it because you have to be very careful to avoid food poisioning. Do you have a recipe for the stroganoff? 

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Just now, deftona said:

This all sounds very yummy! Just a word of caution with the rice if you plan to cook it in a large batch and then reheat it because you have to be very careful to avoid food poisioning. Do you have a recipe for the stroganoff? 

Oooh, I did not know that! Thanks! :D I'll be careful. And heck, rice is so darn fast to do I can just do it in the evening when I need it. ;)

Uhm....recipie? Nah man, I have a hard time for those things. :P I usually cook by feeling so to say but if would probably go something like this -

Sausage after taste, chop up. Fry together with chopped onions. Add some cream, tomato paste, seasonings and maybe some crushed tomatoes. Let simmer together. Serve with rice and veg. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day tbh. I'm the worst person ever to write this stuff down. :P

• Like 2
Just now, Adrianne said:

Oooh, I did not know that! Thanks! :D I'll be careful. And heck, rice is so darn fast to do I can just do it in the evening when I need it. ;)

Uhm....recipie? Nah man, I have a hard time for those things. :P I usually cook by feeling so to say but if would probably go something like this -

Sausage after taste, chop up. Fry together with chopped onions. Add some cream, tomato paste, seasonings and maybe some crushed tomatoes. Let simmer together. Serve with rice and veg. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day tbh. I'm the worst person ever to write this stuff down. :P

Haha, this is my style of cooking too ;) 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, deftona said:

be very careful to avoid food poisioning.

food poisoning can help you lose weight! :P

• Like 1

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Wow that meal plan sounds DELICIOUS. Totally jealous haha. 

My food plans for tonight are .... pork tenderloin slices with zoodles on the side in some sort of creamy cheesey sort of sauce. I hope it turns out. I have never made zoodles lol. 

• Like 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

2 hours ago, Rookie said:

Wow that meal plan sounds DELICIOUS. Totally jealous haha. 

My food plans for tonight are .... pork tenderloin slices with zoodles on the side in some sort of creamy cheesey sort of sauce. I hope it turns out. I have never made zoodles lol. 

Nothing to be jealous about. All the stuff are stupidly simple to do. :)

Oooh I love pork tenderloin! It's sooo yummy! I hope it turned out ok. 

Personally I went for a long walk, died on the bed for a while, took a shower and then I had no energy what so ever to cook. So dinner tonight was naturell yoghurt with some granola, an hard boiled egg and two cups of tea. I'm so tiered right now my eyes are crosses so I'll be heading to bed. Tomorrow it is a new day! Yay!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Rookie said:

It turned out yummy! 

IMG_20160629_194422_zpse9aqr8hl.jpg

b08282ec36411302b63286469203a72f.jpg

That looks sooo goood! Holy crap! Make me food too plz? *puppy eyes*

So wednesday came and went, wtf happened? It's thursday! At least on my side of the globe. And I'm going out of my comfortzone like...alot today. I'm wearing a dress. Like....a super pretty dress. And I feel like really selfconcious in it! This is what I had to say about it on Facebook:

Today I'm going outside of my comfort zone. And yes, it is another dress. And I have such mixed feelings about it. One half of me thinks I look damn good in it (royal blue, nice neckline, awesome butt showing) but the other half....the really insecure half....has other things to say.

I know some people won't look me in the eye as they say hi today because of this dress. Heck, it's not even the dress. It's the fact that I'm showing my body and not hiding my belly. Apparently that is a bigger crime then being a bad person. Being a fat person is way worse.

I know I will get looks on town today, I know people will giggle and point. It's the same, always. I know people will talk behind my back and say not so very nice things.

But I also know that somewhere, someone might look at me and go "Daaamn girl, you look good!" and maybe, just maybe, I can inspire someone to take that step and dare use the clothes that makes THEM feel good. Not just use the stuff that is socially acceptable. If that happens I can take anything you dish out. <3
Love the skin you're in.

I haven't been able to get a good enough picture of me in it but I'll try to make that happen today and post it here. Just to show it off. But the dress itself is this one:

6e780d7bb25014f21da4c1a4e1ecd254.jpg?t%5

I do belive I'm a few sizes above her but do you know what? I feel good in it. When I'm not staring into a mirror at work or when I'm not thinking about how other people precive me - then I feel hot as fudge. And that is the feeling I need to hold on to. That I feel good wearing this piece of clothing! And no matter what anyone else says that is the feeling I have and I will hold on to it!

Also I'm proud of myself because I went for a 5 km walk yesterday. Even if I didn't feel like it. I came home, was tiered af and just dissolved into a heap on the bed. And then the dude came home and told me we were going for a walk. Holy Lord I wanted to smack him. But then I realised that this is just the kind of thing I need to do - when I don't feel like moving that is when I need it the most. So we took a walk. It wasn't a powerwalk, it wasn't that fast, but I moved. I got my body into motion and that was awesome.

• Like 2

Well done on going for that walk even though you didn't want to, it's how you motivate yourself on your worst days that teach you lessons! And I love that dress and can't wait to see a picture of you in it. You're very right too, it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it and I'm sure you look damn good!

• Like 1

Ok...so...I'm like super...uhm...all the feels.

OK!

So! This is freaking me out a bit. I don't know why but just the thought of it going up here is so...wierd. But at the same time I really want to show you guys. I mean...besides my closest friends you are the people I share the most with when it comes to all of this so..yeah...here it comes. The Dress.

20160630_1236541_zpsp2ztjepr.jpg

Don't mind the nametag and the slightly stressed look - this was taken like superhasty after lunch by a coworker and friend of mine.

So yeah....i'll go hide now...urgh...*hides under rock*

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Adrianne said:

So yeah....i'll go hide now...urgh...*hides under rock*

Don't you dare, not when you look so awesome! I love the dress and it really suits you now get from under that rock and shine like the rockstar you are ;)

PS, I love the shoes too! 

• Like 2

That dress is awesome! You puff out that chest like a proud otter and go about your life how you want to :) You look fantastic ... so fantastic that you shouldn't worry about what other people may or may not say or think. I did the burst through comfort zone thing a few times last year... I wore a bikini when boyfriend and I went to Cuba :D and I wouldn't do it any other way. My confidence was super high then though lol because I was working out and just felt good about life. I am not sure if I could still pull it off that well, but I would be willing to try! 

• Like 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

16 hours ago, Rookie said:

That dress is awesome! You puff out that chest like a proud otter and go about your life how you want to :) You look fantastic ... so fantastic that you shouldn't worry about what other people may or may not say or think. I did the burst through comfort zone thing a few times last year... I wore a bikini when boyfriend and I went to Cuba :D and I wouldn't do it any other way. My confidence was super high then though lol because I was working out and just felt good about life. I am not sure if I could still pull it off that well, but I would be willing to try! 

Thank you! I love the fact that you wore a bikini to get out of your comfort zone, that shit is amazing! Yay for you! :D

--------------------------------------------------------

So friday....again...yaay! Or I would feel yay if I could make a coherent thought in my brain...right now it's just mush all of it.

pu97h.jpg

I want to faceplant at home, preferably on the tummy of a kitty, and sleep for about a 100 years. That plus the fact that the dude woke up with a fever today. Fuck yeah. And we have so much fun stuff planned! Like tonight we were going to have friends over for tacos and boardgames, tomorrow we had a meeting with the DnD-group, sunday was "no fucks are given"-day and then monday to tuseday we are going to a zoo! Well...amusementpark, zoo, themepark....eh, it's a shitload of stuffs at least.

http://www.kolmarden.com/sprak/english             <--- in case anyone was curious.

And holy shit, they have a spa! i-need-dis-otter.jpg

Like...massages, facials, pedicure....ooohyeeeees...mmmm.

We are staying there for a night, and in the price you get total access to all the stuff at the park too. So a mini vaycay! Woop woop! But my point is this - how do you cure someone of a fever in like 24 hours? Any ideas?

• Like 2

That park looks like so much fun! Not sure how to cure someone in 24 hours but lots of rest, fluids and chicken soup can only help! I hope he's healthy in time for the trip.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, deftona said:

That park looks like so much fun! Not sure how to cure someone in 24 hours but lots of rest, fluids and chicken soup can only help! I hope he's healthy in time for the trip.

Yeah well we shall see if he can recover enough to go on the trip at least. So this coming weekend won't be that much working out in the gym but I guess I'll be walking for a good 8 hours monday and tuseday....my feet will kill me :P

Monday...again. At least sort of. I call it monday since it is my first working day of the week. Yes, I know, I'm complaining about just having to work 3 days this week...shut up. :P I'm tiered, cranky and I've gained a shitload of weight while we were gone. I have no idea how that happened, I mean...we walked for 6 hours on monday and then for 9 hours yesterday. And I also stayed away from most of the crappy foods. I had two icecreams, that was it. For the rest of the trip I only drank water and tried as best as I could to eat as much veg as possible. Oh well!

Got a date with my dietitian also today. And I really don't want to get on the scale. I feel like a faliure right now...and it is horrible.

Is it hormonal? Honestly, I gain like 5lbs or more the week before I have to deal with Satan's Sacrificial Waterfall. It tends to strike without warning and I'm left scratching my head at the number on the scale until it shows up. Then I'm like: "... Oh. Well that makes perfect sense now"

You looked beautiful in that dress by the way <3

• Like 2

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63