I'm Carlos and I am 26 years old. I want to join to the rebellion because it's becoming too difficult for me being regular with my training and eating habits, so I'm looking for some help and being in a community for that purpose I think it's great. Well, now I am a karate kid, but ultimately i'm getting tired of it, i feel that it is not suited for me so I'm trying to find another activities that help me being healthy and motivated -I don't want my chair to be my favorite place-.

So, I guess i'm going to say more about me and knowing more about you on another topics. Sorry for my english but it's not my native language and I'm still learning. Cheers.

Hi Carlos,

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, it's perfectly legible. Do you want to exchange karate for another form of martial arts? Or are you looking for a different form of exercise altogether?

(PS: if you really like and want to do martial arts, perhaps the Monks Guild is the place for you to start?)