Project: Rebirth, Subject: Allycat2407

Project: Rebirth

CLASSIFIED

Subject Allycat2407 is a 31 year old male from redacted, the Netherlands. The subject goes by the civilian name Paul redacted and has his own IT company called redacted. The subject is also doing a master in Linguistics at redacted University. The subject is tall 1.97m (6ft 5½in), has decent hearing and very good eyesight, but poor eye-hand coordination. The subject has been a pescetarian since 2001, a vegetarian since 2007 and a vegan since October 1 2015.

Due to becoming a vegan, the subject is likely to develop superhuman powers (see file: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, subject: Todd Ingram). Once these powers have developed it is our hope that the subject can become a superhero. This will require the subject to be in prime physical shape. The proposed project Rebirth is designed to rapidly improve the physical fitness of the subject. A primary objective will be to reduce the subject's weight from 104.0kg (229lbs) to somewhere within the 85-90kg range (187-198lbs) and to decrease the subject's body fat percentage to below 18%. The subject seems highly motivated to participate in the project and had this to say about his involvement:

"I have struggled with weight issues for a long time. At my heaviest I had a BMI of 27½ and at my lightest it was 17½. Regardless of the amount of my weight, I have never been been in a good shape, because I've been sitting behind a (computer) screen for large parts of the day as long as I can remember. But now that I've passed 30, I feel I need to take better care of my body. Hopefully, this is gonna help me do that."

Phase 1 of the project has already been successfully completed (see file: Allycat2407's first challenge), with the subject reaching a new weight of 100.3kg (221lbs). On monday April 4 2016, phase 2 will commence.

Signed,

Capt. F. Castle

• Like 3
On 4/2/2016 at 9:37 AM, Allycat2407 said:

Due to becoming a vegan, the subject is likely to develop superhuman powers (see file: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, subject: Todd Ingram). Once these powers have developed it is our hope that the subject can become a superhero.

Love your intro and that youtube video was hilarious - obviously not familiar with Scott Pilgrim, LOL.

• Like 1

- Level 1 - Water-bending Elf - Aspiring Druid Adventurer -

STR 1/ DEX 3/ STA 1/ CON 1/ WIS 4/ CHA 1

Spoiler

NFA4 - EQ1 - My Character - My Nerd Thing: A Walk Around The World

Current: #3QiGong & Back to Basics; #3Mini(Assassins); #3Mini(Adventurers)

Previous 2016: PVP:Walk of Life(Mar-Apr16) - #1(Apr/Rebel) - #2(May/Druid) -

"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one." -- Doctor Who, the 11th

On 4/3/2016 at 2:43 AM, Dreamspin said:

I love your story, welcome to the rebellion! As a software developer, I know the perils of long-term sitting! I'm excited to try out a standing desk at my new job.

I work from home, so I guess I could create a standing workplace for myself. But maybe not in my current home. I'm looking to move house in the next one or two years so that I can have more office space.

On 4/3/2016 at 9:05 PM, Gaelle said:

Love your intro and that youtube video was hilarious - obviously not familiar with Scott Pilgrim, LOL.

I'm not all that familiar with Scott Pilgrim either, except for the movie. That quote always stuck with me. Oh and PS: we don't all think we're better than everybody else ^_^

38 minutes ago, Captain Inertia said:

Bad.  Ass.  THAT'S how you introduce yourself.

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Thanks! I just wish Dan Bull had a rap about Captain America or the Punisher ;)