Help me figure out how to pay my bills

So I recently figured out my bills for the month and my expected income (average over last year). And I have 2 big bills each month. I'm thinking I'd like to pay $200 each pay check for one bill and $150 each pay check on another bill. 

Im wondering if there's an easy way to do this since I'm paid bi-weekly. It's never on the same date. I think I'd end up with more money overall if I wasn't struggling to pay 700 dollars a couple times a month. I know my bank can do bill payment just don't know how that would work with wanting to do it more than once a month. 

Should I just prewrite a bunch of checks and have my girlfriend mail them for me the day I get paid? Is there an app that autopays for me? 

One of the bills is a car loan to a different bank than my primary bank so I don't know how that would work. I'm going to ask both banks on Monday what they suggest but I wanted to have some ideas before going on 

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali

My bank has a payment program where I put all the information in and selected the pay every two weeks option. It automatically come out the same day my paycheck goes in so that I'm not tempted to spend that money. You do have to have a bill with you when you are setting up the account to make sure the information is 100% correct.  Now, not all bills will be available this way, for example if you pay a neighbor for yard work like I do they aren't in there, but for big things like car notes, electric bills, etc, you should be good.

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

I've found that a lot of loans won't let you pay bi-weekly, they have to have at least one payment every month for at least the minimum payment amount.

What I do is have a separate account where every week (hubs and I are paid bi-weekly but on off weeks) I put 1/4 of the bill amount into that account, then when it's time to pay the bill I have the money set aside already. When I had a mortgage, car payment, and two student loans due in the first half of the month it could be hard to pay all of them and still eat if I didn't do that. But this evens out those big payments and makes life so much easier

• Like 1

Luckily for me I found a way to do it with my bank. I can transfer funds from my bank account to another account at a different bank and my car loan is set up in an account and just has to be paid down. So it works out awesome that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali