Force push... Did that just make me stronger??

Hi all! I'm squirrrel. Other people actually call me that irl. I'm sure it has nothing to do with any resemblance to squirrels.

Absolutely sure.

Anyways! My sort of fitness story is like Staci's a bit, and reading that account of her journey is what actually got me here, all signed up and writing.

I've never been overweight, am an off and on barefoot (with shoes, because that makes sense) runner at about 12-30 miles per week, never really dieted, but also never felt... healthy. Or particularly strong.

My weight has been creeping up a bit lately, and an excess of free time had me doing some research on health, fitness, paleo diet and it led to here - nerdfitness.com.

Just popping by here to say hi - and to say that I am in the process of working out a battle plan.

Until then, I just keep re-reading this description:

"She doesn’t bother stepping on a scale anymore, and she doesn’t count calories. She eats when she’s hungry, she eats to get stronger, and as a result she’s healthier and happier than she’s ever been in the past. She is now full of confidence and feels comfortable in her own skin, something that she’s never had in the past."

I want this to be me. I want to be strong.