Final Assassin Fantasy - FAQ & Party Strategy

starsapart

3 hours ago, Fenyx said:

Could someone please add 30 more minutes to summoning for me?

3 hours ago, Alexandrite said:

30 min summoning for me too please~ I would have had more but oh well, life happens! Onward!

Sent by my Navi-powered device!

Added both of these :)

• Like 4

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Way to go Ninjas we stole an attack!

Let's keep it up!

• Like 4

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

52 minutes ago, Briniel said:

Yes!! Shall we use one of the steals on Jecht? We don't have long before the challenge ends and one more battle ahead...

My vote is for using one now and the last two as soon as the final battle starts.

• Like 2

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

I vote we use one and then go to town on the last battle. I'm at the camp this weekend with questionable internet connection.

• Like 3

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

2 hours ago, Plitog said:

My vote is for using one now and the last two as soon as the final battle starts.

1 hour ago, Trewest said:

I vote we use one and then go to town on the last battle. I'm at the camp this weekend with questionable internet connection.

I initiated the attack in the Battle Tracker. Let's do this!!

I'll squeeze in some more planks this evening and try to get us to Max Health before the final battle. If we have one white mage who is awesome at handstands and L-sits we might even get away with one white mage only for the last battle. It won't matter if our health drops (a bit) in the grand finale. We'll need lots of DDs and Summoners...

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Briniel said:

I initiated the attack in the Battle Tracker. Let's do this!!

I'll squeeze in some more planks this evening and try to get us to Max Health before the final battle. If we have one white mage who is awesome at handstands and L-sits we might even get away with one white mage only for the last battle. It won't matter if our health drops (a bit) in the grand finale. We'll need lots of DDs and Summoners...

If it matters that much I can do the hand stands. I'm working on trying to get better at those anyways so....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Briniel said:

I'll squeeze in some more planks this evening and try to get us to Max Health before the final battle.

Done. Phew. I don't know how much I'll be able to do the next two days, I'll be away from home, but I'll try to drop in. If I won't have internet access, consider this my farewell gift ;)

32 minutes ago, Trewest said:

If it matters that much I can do the hand stands. I'm working on trying to get better at those anyways so....

I think Protect and Shell will make a huge difference if we can get to the 50% cap fast (ideal would be before the first attacks, of course ;) ). Jecht's last attack would have hit for 1000HP without that. My reasoning is that if we have one or two people to put Protect and Shell at max early, we won't need more white mages than that (we have 6 right now) because we won't be hit as hard and even if they can't keep up with the healing, finishing with low hp won't be a problem, since it's the last fight. That way more people could focus on damage dealing and summoning.

I'm also not sure whether ninjas will still be beneficial... the fight might not last long enough for a steal due to the deadline (which is saturday).

• Like 3

I can't do the hand balancing or L-sits.  I'll keep throwing heals up as I can for this fight, when they're needed (awesome job getting us to full!).

I can switch to a damage dealing class for the final fight if that would be more beneficial.

• Like 1

Wood Elf Waywatcher Mandalorian (Assassin/Ranger hybrid)

Sounds like I'll go hand stand practice for the final fight then. I won't have access to anything I can do L sits on, and my arms aren't long enough for me to do then on the floor. (My proportions are a bit weird and I have shitty shoulder flexibility)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trewest said:

Sounds like I'll go hand stand practice for the final fight then. I won't have access to anything I can do L sits on, and my arms aren't long enough for me to do then on the floor. (My proportions are a bit weird and I have shitty shoulder flexibility)

I can do a bit of the L-sits and more planking. Definitely won't hit max on Shell, but I can put some numbers up there! Let's hear it for repurposing push-up handles to increase arm length and get the butt off the floor. :) 

• Like 4

Manarelle the Level 56 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

Final battle time! I'm loving that the summoners can get us extra time in the battle because I think this is going to be a hard one! I'm exhausted from battle 4, but I'll try to put in more reps tonight.

• Like 6

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 

Yeeeees! Already powering up my end of summoning, will report the lump sum later this evening as I'm going in 10 minute spurts while the baby sleeps! Time to finish this!

• Like 4

Level 2 Lycan Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

Need someone to throw down the two ninja skills now that Chaos is up. Also need someone to add 15 min of summoning for me!

I can double up these last few days since it is the final battle. Plus my son has been keeping me up at night so I've used meditation to help me keep it together, haha.

Sent by my Navi-powered device!

• Like 2

Brain-Building Assassin, a.k.a Radical Domestic Jill-of-All-Trades

Battle Log | Challenges: Current |18 |17 |16 |15 |14 |13 |12 |11 |109 | 87 | 65432 | 1  

Isaiah 40:30-31

3 minutes ago, Alexandrite said:

I can double up these last few days since it is the final battle. Plus my son has been keeping me up at night so I've used meditation to help me keep it together, haha.

Right there with ya, meditation has been a huuuuge help with my newborn gamer doing her thing lol. And now it's all going to pay off with some serious summoning skills!

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 4