Hello from Canada (Québec)!

Hello! My name is Jonathan and im canadian. French canadian so I have some languages issues here =). Here a bit of my story. At the age of 12, I had an accident playing football with my brother and his friends. After this situation, almost everytime I tried to do sport in the past, I had trouble with my right rotula. So I was convinced that it was impossible for me to do sport.

For the last 5 years now, ive been studying social work and helping people to achieve theirs goals. That what I like to do, everyone can change and progres. BUT. with time, i’ve start gaining weight. I’ve try many times to lose this extra fat with cardio without getting real result.

The 12 of december, I discovered nerd fitness. I’ve read almost everything on this website (Knowledge=Power). Believe me, this website is so good for motivation. I’ve made a decision: if i can’t lose fat and get skinny then I will become very muscular, very strong and very fast. It funny but i never burned so much fat in a limited time.

This is the plan I have followed from 12 dec to jan 28 (Combined with Paleo diet!):

Mon: upper body (front) + interval training

Tue: lower body + interval training

Wed: off

Thu: upper body (back) + interval training

Fri: lower body + interval training

Sat: off

Sun: off

This has taken me from 184 pounds to 165.

Since the last 2 weeks, im trying to follow the Barbel Battalion (I can’t do str training with squat yet!). Im learning to do squat and im doing inverted row instead of pull up (cant do full pull up yet!). And: Im doing interval training because its amazing! This has taken me from 165 pounds to 161. For the first time since I was 12, I feel like I can run so I run!

My goal at the moment is: get rid of my belly fat and build somes muscles at the same time. I would like to feel great about my body for one. Any tips?