Hullo from the old world!

Hi there!

I'm toothpick, a girl who knows how to program but can't do a push-up. I live in a 17th century building surrounded by old buildings and beyond that sheep and flatness. After reading Steve's blog for ages, I'm very excited to become part of the rebellion!

Like all of you I'm a special little sno-, er, kung-fu princess in training, in my case because I'm vegan (sorry paleos, you'll have to wrench that bag of lentils from my cold, dead hands), have arthritis, and am a poor grad student (plus side: I have many heavy books to use as weights).

I don't need to lose weight (hence the screen name) but I want to become active, so I'm working my way up with the beginner's body weight routine. If I could end up at 3x strength training and 3x intervals each week, that would be awesome.

My boyfriend is 6'4", 190 pounds and not a nerd. Before Christmas, I'm going to wrestle him down :stupid:

Hi there!

I'm toothpick, a girl who knows how to program but can't do a push-up. I live in a 17th century building surrounded by old buildings and beyond that sheep and flatness. After reading Steve's blog for ages, I'm very excited to become part of the rebellion!

Like all of you I'm a special little sno-, er, kung-fu princess in training, in my case because I'm vegan (sorry paleos, you'll have to wrench that bag of lentils from my cold, dead hands), have arthritis, and am a poor grad student (plus side: I have many heavy books to use as weights).

I don't need to lose weight (hence the screen name) but I want to become active, so I'm working my way up with the beginner's body weight routine. If I could end up at 3x strength training and 3x intervals each week, that would be awesome.

My boyfriend is 6'4", 190 pounds and not a nerd. Before Christmas, I'm going to wrestle him down :stupid:

LOL Welcome! (I laughed at your name because that is what my dad called me when I was younger.... not much has changed, so I am here for the same main reason you are) Don't be afraid to ask questions 8^D We're all cheering you on!