Hey guys,

So I have had quite a journey up to this point, although I am stuck treading water in an eddy and feel like I am bobbing underwater too often.  I have tried to get back into shape since a broken ankle/leg last year and it has been several years of struggling with fitness.  I used to be a decent athlete, and all the injuries have piled up and slowed me down considerably.

I just picked up 'Level Up Your Life' and so far it has connected with me pretty significantly.  I have a lot of things that I need to get organized, and things that I need to change to get back to a better me.  I am very close to signing up for the Academy, but this newfound anxiety is affecting me with that decision as well.

I have about a million other things to say, but I really just need to try and get that first step back in and put work towards the mounting list of goals that I have been ignoring.

Until Next time, Have a Blast! 

Current Challenge Born of the Ashes of Failure

My alter ego, Gaelic Samurai. Level 6 Ranger
Gym /XXX / XXX / XXX / XX_ / Stretching / XXXX _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / Blog Post /XX _ / X _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _/ No alcohol / XXXXXXX / XXXXXXX / XXXXXXX / XXXXXX _ /

Social Accounts : BodySpace Instagram YouTube

Ah man, sorry to hear about the injuries.  Mine were a real hassle to go through as well.  On the bright side though, they eventually pushed me towards new activities that I really enjoy.

As you know, take it one step at a time and don't be too hard on yourself.  If you apply full throttle through a corner you just go off track.