sulements and muscle building stacks

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

Okay i already know the heat i'm going to get for asking this but I'm doing it anyway. Maybe this should be posted in the muscle building brigade...i dunno.

Anyway i've seen individuals discuss supplements before but i want to ask about actual muscle building stacks. the ones that cost like $100 dollars or whatever.

Does anyone know any good ones that legitimately work? Side effects of the ones you mention? Will people get fat later after coming off it? All this stuff. I'ts hard for me to trust reviews because well...you know it's the internet. but i trust this forum and the answers i will recieve from it. so yeah that's all.

The only suppliments that are really universally agreed apon to work are:

Protein - Found in food anyway, suppliment is just so you don't have to eat as much (basic good 'ol protein, not the super expensive stuff that may or may not have any benefit over the regular stuff).

Creatine - Natural in the body anyway, it is basically like giving your muscles racing gas vs. normal unleaded, as it supercharges the energy system used for strength training. Eating a lot of protein will naturally supercharge your natural creatine system a little without the suppliment.

Caffeine - Wakes you up and makes you hyper in high doses.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Given your recent mentality Bruce, you're asking for the wrong reasons. Let your head clear and then re-read what people are saying here.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Protein - Found in food anyway, suppliment is just so you don't have to eat as much (basic good 'ol protein, not the super expensive stuff that may or may not have any benefit over the regular stuff).

Creatine - Natural in the body anyway, it is basically like giving your muscles racing gas vs. normal unleaded, as it supercharges the energy system used for strength training. Eating a lot of protein will naturally supercharge your natural creatine system a little without the suppliment.

Caffeine - Wakes you up and makes you hyper in high doses.

Protein is protein. It's not so you don't have to eat as much. It's a supplement, not a replacement. Lifters/athletes have higher protein requirements.

Creatine helps more with recovery than anything, but it's definitely the closest thing to a supplement a lot of people will recommend.

Other things I'm on:

Multi-vitamin. Just a generic one.

B-complex. Because I read something somewhere.

Fish oil. Atleast 4/day. Probably should be more.

Cod liver oil. 2/day.

Vitamin D. 5000 IU daily. Taken after working out on workout days.

My life. My dreams.

http://dreambigsquatbigger.blogspot.com Hey! I'm actually updating this thing now

Guest Snake McClain
Given your recent mentality Bruce, you're asking for the wrong reasons. Let your head clear and then re-read what people are saying here.

What? My mentality? be stronger....(which i am doing) get bigger (which i don't seem to be doing anymore). have a better appearance for wrestling (which seems to have stalled a bit). I'm just investigating new directions. This confuses me.

I think AJ was referring to how quickly you are looking for results. I would classify your recent mentality as 'hurried', when something like getting bigger takes time. I would spend that $100 supplement money on more food. Eating more will be your best way to get bigger

For Collin....I will level up my life with the lessons you taught me

My attempt at a blog: just54days.wordpress.com

Battle Log: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?5775-MacNip-s-Growing-Up-(Hopefully)

I think AJ was referring to how quickly you are looking for results. I would classify your recent mentality as 'hurried', when something like getting bigger takes time. I would spend that $100 supplement money on more food. Eating more will be your best way to get bigger

Thanks for clearing it up. Hit the nail on the head.

I mean, we all know you're on a budget man. So why would you even consider expensive muscle stacks? Of which, the legal ones don't work.

Just, I don't think you're in a good spot to be making decisions like this man.

Just, final warning, don't buy any BS called DARK RAGE, or ANACONDA, or MUSKEL BILDING 133tN355!!! . It's not worth anything.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

In particular, there are ample studies showing that there is no long-term effect from those pre-workout shakes containing NO2 (SuperPump, NO-Xplode, Ka-Blammerate 9000, etc). Now, they're full of sugar and caffiene and nuclear waste, so you feel like a demon-eating mutant sonofabitch, and NO2 gives you a wicked fun pump. And that may make training more enjoyable, may make you more likely to stick with it -- it's a fun placebo for sure. But comparing strength and muscle size, there's no effect.

Real HGH is awesome, but hellaciously expensive and illegal and naughty. It's one of those things where if it was as cheap as aspirin everyone would be doing it, but it's not so it's not.

How 'bout those prehormone precursor progenitor thingies? Anyone?

How 'bout those prehormone precursor progenitor thingies? Anyone?

Those are pretty damn close to the real thing. Some are very mild, you'll see some gains. Some are very harsh, and you'll need the prescription hormones to keep your system regulated. But you still need to do your research, and do the proper pre and post cycle maintenance to make sure you don't fuck with your system.

My life. My dreams.

http://dreambigsquatbigger.blogspot.com Hey! I'm actually updating this thing now

I just got done asking the same thing, and the answer I got from everyone was "eat more" and "eat healthy". In doing some research on some popular mass gainers I found that most of them are high in sugar and fats. In the end, it turned out that they all had 1000 calories of pure crap.

Currently I've been using pure whey powder mixed with whole milk, almond butter, a banana, and strawberries. I've gained 2-3 pounds over the last 3 weeks, and even if its fat, I can easily burn it off in no time.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

GizmoSan, level 1 Mogwai RangerSTR 4|DEX 1|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 1[/TABLE]

this.

muscle building takes time, you can't rush it. Just lift heavy and eat more.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”