Hello, My Name is not Inigo Montoya. Also, my dad aint'nt dead.

Hey, I'm new here :)

Been a fan of nerd fitness for a while, but had to wait for the right alignment of the stars before setting forth on my own epic quest towards fitness...

No, actually, I was homeless after splitting up with my wife. Got a house last August and been living out the microwave since then. Recently got a cooker, which means I could start on the paleo diet (because diet is 80%) and so the plans are kicking off now.

Paleo diet starts tomorrow.

I also just started Kuk Sool Won last week. Its on three nights a week, hopefully I can attend at least two.

Can't afford gym membership, so Angry Birds it is...

And my eventual goal is to learn Parkour.

I'm a film student, finish in June, making movies will hopefully go from being a hobby to being an income.

Also, I <3 emoticons.

And, yes, I butchered two quotes in my title. Oops :P

And that's me introduced. Anything else, just ask.

Oh, anyone else from Scotland here?

in that case, I will not prepare to die

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1