70 1x2
55 3x8

deadlift
125 1x5
145 1x4
180 6x2
155 1x6

then did a quick metcon after lunch.

12 minute amrap of 10 burpees and 75 single unders.

5 full rounds and then up to 16 single unders. feels good doing that many burpees!

back squat
130 3x6
125 1x7
115 2x10 (i felt nauseous during the last set so ending it there...)

overhead press
45 3x7
50 3x5
55 1x3, 1x2

hip thrust
110 3x10

at crossfit
work to max front squat triple. got to 115. was gonna do 120 and i may have been able to do it but my partner already started putting plates away...

then tabata row calories, air squats, pullups (banded), pushups, and situps. score for each was the lowest number achieved in the 8 rounds of each exercise. i got 4, 15, 3, 4, and 7 respectively.

thursday

deadlift. worked up to 2x5 @170 and 1x2 @185

then did 3x6 strict press @50. then push press 1x3 @75 (rep pr i think) and 1x1 @80. then jerked 80 and held it up for 30s.

20-15-10
kettlebell swings, wall ball, ring rows
did three rounds. took ~9 minutes.

then bear complex stuff. did 1x3 and 1x5 reps at 50 and it felt super difficult.

today

back at school gym... don't even know the amount of weight used on these unfortunately. definitely using a men's bar but don't know exact weight. just went by feeling rather than weight numbers which is probably a nice switch up psychologically. my face was definitely red on my last rep each time so i got in a good workout at least!

front squat
3x4 (thought this was 95# but seemed more difficult.)
3x7
2x9

overhead press
3x8
3x4, 1x5

rdl
3x10

10x40 yard sprint

rest day yesterday

back at my crossfit gym at school and im so happy! the programming is the best. cheaper at my home box but definitely little structure... one day our coach scheduled a volume deadlift workout the day after finding a heavy deadlift????

anyway... work to a heavy back squat triple. got up to 140 and finally got even more depth thanks to better coaching. happy w it! spotter helped me on the last rep

then strict pull up work, striving for a rep. obviously didn't get one but i felt slightly stronger while trying it if that makes sense.

then 8 rounds of 4 burpee, 6 heavy kettlebell swings, and 8 wall balls. used 44# for swings and 14# for wall balls. rx swings were 53# so i was close to doing that which was weird. i finished a lot slower than most others because i didn't scale wall balls but oh well. got 11:20. haven't used that much weight in awhile and i actually feel like i got a great workout today. maybe just because im happy to be back.

gotta juggle school and crossfit now but despite the oncoming stress of the quarter im feeling better mentally.

also side note: paid for a couple of months of eat to perform. i have been stuck on lots of things (especially deadlifts) for awhile and haven't lost much body fat in awhile. i think nutrition is my problem and it's difficult to calculate correct macros. i hear that the program is excellent so hopefully it helps :-)