Greetings from Vancouver!

Hello!

Since discovering Nerd Fitness and the Rebellion, I've been been happily reading Steve's blog posts and browsing the forums and decided today that I should probably introduce myself.

I'm 21 and live in Vancouver, BC. I'm the 'stereotypical' nerd in that I have always hated exercise in pretty much any form. At least... I thought I did. Turns out I love hiking, running, yoga and kayaking.. to name a few things. However, due to the fact that I'm in poor shape, I haven't been able to really enjoy any of these things as much as I could. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs and lead an active lifestyle where I do these things as often as possible.

Also, I want to say thanks to all of you Rebels, you guys are such an inspiring group of people! Reading the stories of other people who are so similar to me gives me the confidence to take that first step and reach for goals I never thought I would be able to achieve.