I was listening to Bob Marley. I wasn;t supposed to do that. I always seemed to pull the boss early when my brain was full of Bob.
"ARCELAS!!!!", My guild master roared at me. He liked to roar, so I nicknamed him Leo. He did not appreciate my creative humor.

I was questing alone on that fateful day. I had sat down to eat a bit of dry bread. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.

A GIANT. He was wielding a large rainbow trout. I quickly stood to defend myself, but alas, was only armed with a Pizza Hut Cheese Stick, dipped in marinara sauce. I was no match, and fell mortally wounded. 

I tried to get my strength back by eating an entire bag of chips in ten minutes. I followed that up with a glass of root beer. The whole time the giant is calling down curses upon me, weakening my resolve to win. 

Back in the real world, my scale is telling the awful truth, and the tape measure gives no hope. I have lost ground. 

Is it worth running back to my corpse (Everquest Reference) or just starting over. I have more support from family and friends, a shiny new bike, and unfortunately a new medicine that is kiucnfg with my mind. Need a friend, a confidant, and an ass kicking.

Truth, justice, &...TIGHTS!

I understand the new medicine feelings. I was started on a new allergy medicine at the beginning of the challenge and ALL I wanted to do was sleep and eat. I was grumpy and was definitely not feeling doing anything that would help. I told myself I'd give it about 2 weeks to a month to see if the awkward side effects went away before calling my doctor, and I'd recommend that if it's possible for you.

You're welcome to talk to me if you'd like as well!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63