The Bard who lost her way

All right, so I am back again its been long while, I at one point reached great success with my weight loss and I was very happy. Then some stuff happened, not all of It I will disclose. Bards, Artists are storytellers and magic weavers. I will say this if were not for sadness in my life I might not have fallen to the bottom again. Tragedy has  a way hitting you harder then you think, but where I am, I accept, based on choices I made and how I ended up back at start of the journey and not the middle. I am ready to rewrite my story and start over.[I know Bards are not most popular class :P but Hey I am  an artist, where else do you put that!]

My name for now we'll just call me Voxy, I am 30 years old and legally blind. I am also an artist. I know right someone is going, legally blind and an artist? I have degenerative retinal disease and have  had since I was a born. I lack most of my peripheral visual, I can'not adjust in dark to see and transitions from indoor to outdoor are horribly challenging. Now that we cleared up that point. I am here to get back where I should be a better version of myself a leveled up version.

The works out I enjoy are using the recumbent bike, weight training and if I feel brave enough jogging/ dog walking. 

After rereading all the beginning articles I hope this time I am building myself a better foundation to work from so I can be the Muse I often fight to capture in my work. I am starting I hate admit this heaviest I have ever been 266.6lbs,. No thank you. Not this girl! I will get there. Anyways thanks for the read and support. I will aim make myself accountable and responsible. I am changing my life. Today, Now. 

Good luck with your journey Voxy.  I sympathise with you about the bad stuff happening, that can knock the best of people right off their perches.

I hope your story turns into one of positivity and inspiration xxx

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook