I fell down. Time to get up.

I’ve been reading NF for about a year, I love the articles and have dabbled with the workouts and diets.

I’m done dabbling, I’m in. All the way in,

Three years ago I earned my taekwondo blackbelt; at that time I was 85Kg’s, could execute jumping kicks to my head height (6’1â€) and could spar 10 bouts back to back and come out laughing.

Today I crossed back over 100kg and feel puffed after walking up a flight of stairs. Work is stressful, my home life is a mess and I have let the slow crawl of complacency and “I’ll do it romorrow-ism†creep up on every part of my life.

Starting today I’m fixing it. I’m taking life by the balls and squeezing.

I know how to cook real food, I know how to do a real workout, I need to relearn motivation, discipline and awesomeness.

So for me it’s only real food, home cooked, bodyweight training to start (today I found Steve’s Angry Birds idea and love it) alternating with interval training (running).

Oh yeah…. Hi!

I need to relearn motivation, discipline and awesomeness.

And that seems to be the hardest part. At least it is for me. Welcome to the rebellion and good luck with your goals. :)

What helps me when I'm struggling with the why to do things right and why to do them now (because the how doesn't seem to be our problem), is thinking of Life as a Concious Practice (zenhabits link). Because I don't want to practice procrastination any longer.

Svane Krios, Level 1 Drell AssassinSTR 1 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 3Intro - Fitocracy - Lift - 2013 Goals - Life GoalsChallenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (current)"Amonkira. Lord of Hunters. Grant that my arms be steady, my mind be clear, and my feet swift.And should the worst come to pass, grant me forgiveness."