• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

2203 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

If you are going to die, a tornado is a bad ass way to go. I had the mother who was petrified of tornadoes and the father who would have us on the porch watching them. 

25 minutes ago, ixaera said:

Same

Every time the sirens went off mom would be yelling at dad to get his ass back inside and in the bathroom (he never did)

Funny how we're not dead and whatnot...in spite of failing to panic.

2 people like this

6/25/2017 + WEEK 3 DEBRIEF

giphy.gif

Hi

Lift

-uYXh7xygTWauTYPFeIEUDJb9J_E9ryTsn1FKGNDqEMj2DROlrck2AKkgNKjx7inweIuoGmB7mOH7C3FSt2i438tD3cVgGUSgY_ZRVpGRkdkr3oJA4gHJo95btohLD02ONI3_lWF

This was not my best session, but it wasn't my worst, either.

Recover

Log rolling calorie AVG: 2326 / 2154 + 2304 + 2249 + 2269 + 2677 + 2476 2155

Log rolling sugar AVG: 44 / 44 + 46 + 34 + 26 + 38 + 77 + 46

Iron Maiden: 19/28

Lifting status: yellow-ish

Week 3 Averages:

Cals   /   Carbs   /   Fats    /  Protein /  Sugar

AVG    2326        224        103          126              44

TGT    2500        281         97          125             50

HROg3tGUwJm4XdyLcqezYGvdtXVEe7mkWT4WkWKb7nYIIA5FQeXFBJjqmPa0YmLlwRIPQTLIeNGkjssziEieOkffrzLaTFO-74032Ql1OCrVOC5jZAN8iLjh3XhEaDfnxvRnH_Yx

c0KDrwP5hhcXhRb72wmDoTDhobvwbrNuyQHwLGyt9undrTo2jP0b2qEZ9XjM1Ruj3YyPuYz7lMsWOQlK_xKDC1JF9SK6t3l_m7BMgZSLsnHGxBCTUnbp9_E_flgv8rNecghKcNVe

I did a poor job of weighing in, so this is bad data really, but you can see the slight weight drop and how it does not square with my intake.

Weekly To-Do

Find a floor cleaner that doesn't suck - DONE??

Research plants - 100% - Hydrangeas and sedums

Rip Aikido DVD

Could have been smarter with food scheduling, but considering the schedule wasn't exactly under my control and the bedclothes just did not want to dry (hairbaaaaaall in the niiiiiiight...my heel found it in the mornin'....), I did okay. Still not feeling 100%, but getting there. Make pulled beef and homemade rosemary ketchup (the latter being an ingredient in the former), got a text that it was time to meet up with my parents--yes, both this time--to go train. First time coaching mom in person in months. Scheduling issues. She's been having issues with her hand drawing up and becoming painfully tight after gym sessions. I think we discovered it's due to her extending her wrist big time when taking a grip. She wasn't sore same day after lifting, so we're taking that as a positive sign. Came home, ate beer marinated grilled chicken, arborio rice + butter, and veggies. Worse days have been had than this one. 

1 person likes this

6/26/2017

giphy.gif

Monday Go-time

Lift

hAqEQq8tmUrsKIkZK8eNx6I3oQDADJH3ZdBoXxNEK-Dxfqg6TAugd9WRjUrIit9RWTOhhM5Ksjnq9U_TqvvpnG8QIJrqtZfrRls2km3t2AHzUaAW_Q_OgA3mBL_OhkGCFQxgSrCv

Recover

Log rolling calorie AVG: 2024 / 2024

Log rolling sugar AVG: 31 / 31

Iron Maiden: 19/28

10:30 Curfew - 1/5

Lifting status: green

Weekly To-Do

Find a floor cleaner that doesn't suck - DONE??

Homeless clothes

Polish jewelry 

The rebuilding commences. A solid day for a change, nothing eventful. Did gym, did dojo, put in the time and started learning New Things.

This week I need to make putting up clothes that have no home ATM a prioriry, as well as working on polishing some of my stuff. Maybe pretend to take care of my jewelry, ya know? And get around to testing that floor cleaner eventually. May not happen, but it will have to sooner or later. 

1 person likes this