• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStone

Redstone Seeks Ore & Makes Tools

8 minutes ago, Sam Ashen said:

I take it that you are UK based?  Then of course you know where Chesapeake Bay is!

oooooooooo........

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sam Ashen said:

I take it that you are UK based?  Then of course you know where Chesapeake Bay is!

6060-2012-05.jpg

I am UK based, but that isn't why I know where that is. I have a friend who lives in Ellicot City and works at the mall in Columbia. When we first became friends, some 10 years or so ago, she lived near Annapolis, right on the bay. 

I know now very little about the American civil war, except it was bloody and a prime example of Britain trying to convince the world how amazing and all powerful we are, or at least thought we were for around 300 years, right up until 100 years ago. 

There was also this battle......

battle-of-new-orleans-graphic-f99b7abd97

Americans are also so quick to point out that this battle occurred after the Treaty of Ghent, (December 24, 1814) but cut the British command some slack - They did not know about it because their radio was broken!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sam Ashen said:

battle-of-new-orleans-graphic-f99b7abd97

Americans are also so quick to point out that this battle occurred after the Treaty of Ghent, (December 24, 1814) but cut the British command some slack - They did not know about it because their radio was broken!

That's by me!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steaky said:

I am UK based, but that isn't why I know where that is. I have a friend who lives in Ellicot City and works at the mall in Columbia. When we first became friends, some 10 years or so ago, she lived near Annapolis, right on the bay. 

I know now very little about the American civil war, except it was bloody and a prime example of Britain trying to convince the world how amazing and all powerful we are, or at least thought we were for around 300 years, right up until 100 years ago. 

5 hours ago, Sam Ashen said:

4 hours ago, elvenengineer said:

That's by me!

LOL what did I miss :P 

History is my major weak point, which is ironic coming from someone who participates in a medieval historical living organization. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

History is my major weak point, which is ironic coming from someone who participates in a medieval historical living organization. 

LULZ :P