Trewest Raises a Little Hell

Trewest

There is a hysterical show on tv that I am currently loving: Lucifer. This month's theme fits quite nicely with what I need in my life; a little righteous fire.

tumblr_o4f8klLPq01upfbx1o3_500.gif

Sympathy for the Devil

Step One- alcohol limited to one day only SAW wine event. None at any other time.

Step Two- Track what I am eating. Set reminders to track food consistently.

Deal with the Devil- If I successfully do this for the entire month then I will put $100 aside for frivolous spending on myself later. FRIVOLOUS Trewest; as in, for fun.

tumblr_inline_o1zlk9xlWo1rhdqdk_500.gif

Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked

Follow through on Scheduled chores: Monday-Kitchen. Tuesday- vacuum. Wednesday-Bathroom. Thursday-cat litter and garbage. Friday-Saturday- chore free. Sunday- cat litter and laundry.

Deal with the Devil- If I can do this, at the end of the month I plan on getting in to attack the spare room and getting so much shit cleaned out. If that is successful… I am going to book myself a right and proper massage.

giphy.gif

Devil’s Stomp

Do the steps challenge for myself to get my cardio level elevated. Occasional days missed to rest/ life allowed, but MUST do at least 5 days a week.

Deal with the Devil- this is necessary as training for the Mudder in Sept.

giphy.gif

Raise a little Hell

Workouts- Teaching Mondays and Fridays, do hammer and chisel workout anyways. Tuesdays and Thursdays are spin classes, if cannot make it, do treadmill cross country work. Wednesdays are groupfit class. If cancelled or cannot make it, do Les Mills Combat 60 min workout, do hammer and chisel workout anyways. Saturday is flexibility work and outside time if possible, do hammer and chisel workout anyways. Sundays are hammer and chisel workout.

Deal with the Devil- I get my body back into my control this way and hopefully combined with a very hardcore control on my nutrition side I might actually start being able to stand being inside my own body.

giphy.gif

Devil’s Got a Hold

Take care of myself. Honestly take care of head as well as body. When the demons come out to play I am allowed to call for back up. I do not have to fight alone.

• Like 8

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Following! All of your ninja-ing in the mini last challenge was an inspiration! Good luck with the new challenge

• Like 1

"You can have what you want, or you can have something better"

Character Page                Current Challenge    

Spoiler

Previous challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

PACT challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

To set an example for my patients and my family.

To no longer feel inferior or held back because of my weight.

To gain more confidence and be proud of my appearance.

Starting Weight: 290 lbs

Main Quest: Reach my Ideal Body Weight of 190 lbs

36 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Following! All of your ninja-ing in the mini last challenge was an inspiration! Good luck with the new challenge

LOL thanks! :D If it's something I know on how to do and I can get a place to do it, I like to go full fury on it :D

• Like 2

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

^^Canadians uniting!

• Like 3

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

7 minutes ago, tei_ said:

I love the variety of your workouts and the gifs in this post have inspired me to check out this show :P

It is so worth it! It's fun because it's the buddy cop but with a bit of a fresh twist to it. I love the humour so far.

2 minutes ago, Sam Ashen said:

^^Canadians uniting!

Hell ya baby!

• Like 1

following! I keep meaning to watch this show.

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

The most current of all: Final Boss  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

1 hour ago, DJtrippyT said:

following! I keep meaning to watch this show.

giphy.gif

you will love the show. It is so fun.

41 minutes ago, High Lord of the Sith said:

Another Lucifer lover? I'm following!

tumblr_o3xo2kahcK1r1vsoyo1_500.gif

16 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I followed you over here to check out your challenge. And now I think I'll stick around because I've never heard of a hammer and chisel workout, and I'm sure it's epic. 

Lol yay people! Also love seeing a fellow Scaper.

tumblr_lqpsuwXvpV1qc7bnqo1_500.gif

15 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Also interested in the hammer and chisel workout you seem to do all the time. Will remind you to take care of yourself, and will do my best to help you up, or at least give a long distance hug and encouragement.

Yes to all the hugs. I love hugs. Hugs are good :)

As for Hammer and Chisel I can post an attachment of the workout sheets for the days that have them, but it doesn't cover how exhausting the workouts are in reality.

15 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

Following.

Cheers, I am the inverse of you it seems: I am an assassin who tends to lift heavy. You are a warrior who is mastering assassin skills :P 

• Like 4

NUZyaq0IYZdx.gif

Sympathy for the Devil

Step One- alcohol limited to one day only SAW wine event. None at any other time.

So far success! No alcohol. But on the 5th I now have tickets to go see a Burlesque show so there might be alcohol involved in that. But seriously, I GET TO GO SEE A BURLESQUE SHOW HOLY HELL YES!

Step Two- Track what I am eating. Set reminders to track food consistently.

Welp I forgot to do this at all yesterday. Seriously considering taking my friend @mr_willes up on his KCal deficit PvP.

Deal with the Devil- If I successfully do this for the entire month then I will put $100 aside for frivolous spending on myself later. FRIVOLOUS Trewest; as in, for fun.

lidlrlm3bzqf7dywttyz.gif

Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked

Follow through on Scheduled chores: Monday-Kitchen. Tuesday- vacuum. Wednesday-Bathroom. Thursday-cat litter and garbage. Friday-Saturday- chore free. Sunday- cat litter and laundry.

Kitchen is cleaned, today I tackle the carpet. Oh and take hubby to the dentist for a root canal X2. Also gonna swap out the kitty litter. I gave them a treat of wet food and well.... the results SMELL.

Deal with the Devil- If I can do this, at the end of the month I plan on getting in to attack the spare room and getting so much shit cleaned out. If that is successful… I am going to book myself a right and proper massage.

tumblr_ntleqoEvRJ1u4epmjo1_250.gif

Devil’s Stomp

Do the steps challenge for myself to get my cardio level elevated. Occasional days missed to rest/ life allowed, but MUST do at least 5 days a week.

Seriously considering doing this as soon as I get up in the morning so it's over and done with for the day. I enjoy it mostly, but I forget about doing it once I get other chores started. VERY frustrating.

Deal with the Devil- this is necessary as training for the Mudder in Sept.

tumblr_o3abdtErPl1udx640o2_250.gif

Raise a little Hell

Workouts- Teaching Mondays and Fridays, do hammer and chisel workout anyways. Tuesdays and Thursdays are spin classes, if cannot make it, do treadmill cross country work. Wednesdays are groupfit class. If cancelled or cannot make it, do Les Mills Combat 60 min workout, do hammer and chisel workout anyways. Saturday is flexibility work and outside time if possible, do hammer and chisel workout anyways. Sundays are hammer and chisel workout.

I got a hell of an upper body workout in yesterday. Today is spin spin spin. BUT I might have to skip it as I am leaving at lunch to take hubby to the dentist. In that case I'll do my workout at home. We shall see...

Deal with the Devil- I get my body back into my control this way and hopefully combined with a very hardcore control on my nutrition side I might actually start being able to stand being inside my own body.

tumblr_o20t8b10sY1upc0m7o1_250.gif

Devil’s Got a Hold

Take care of myself. Honestly take care of head as well as body. When the demons come out to play I am allowed to call for back up. I do not have to fight alone.

Right now I'm good. Getting tickets to go see a Burlesque show picked up my mood considerably. I hope it's as much fun as I want it to be :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Trewest said:

LOL thanks! :D If it's something I know on how to do and I can get a place to do it, I like to go full fury on it :D

Ah yes, classic Trewest. :P

Following, because I'm sure as Hell I don't want to miss all the fun.

• Like 1

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

43 minutes ago, erosan said:

Ah yes, classic Trewest. :P

Following, because I'm sure as Hell I don't want to miss all the fun.

Tiempo de fiesta!

Tiempo de fiesta!

any chance we could do 'siesta' instead? I'm sooo tired today [emoji1]

this "message" was brought to you through the ether using ero san's arcane magics (and a cellphone)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trewest said:

Yes to all the hugs. I love hugs. Hugs are good :)

As for Hammer and Chisel I can post an attachment of the workout sheets for the days that have them, but it doesn't cover how exhausting the workouts are in reality.

I am just curious what you call "the Hammer and Chisel" which you will do anyway, over and above anything else you are already doing. Knowing you, even if it weren't that tiring, you would adapt and make them "worth your while".

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

1 hour ago, elizevdmerwe said:

I am just curious what you call "the Hammer and Chisel" which you will do anyway, over and above anything else you are already doing. Knowing you, even if it weren't that tiring, you would adapt and make them "worth your while".

It s a workout compilation named The Masters' Hammer and Chisel. I love it so far. 

My hubby talked me into taking my rest week this week so I can bring my A game all challenge long. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Trewest said:

It s a workout compilation named The Masters' Hammer and Chisel. I love it so far. 

My hubby talked me into taking my rest week this week so I can bring my A game all challenge long. 

Yeah! for hubby! Sometimes they really do know what we need ;) I decided to do the same, but then life is happening again here in the Van der Merwe household, so taking this week off, will just take some much needed pressure off my shoulders.

As you go along hammering and chiseling at things, I'll catch a look and learn :loyal:

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

Up for the diet PvP?

We both need to kick this diet-demon in the butt hard! And frankly, when we go up at each other on this, it won't stand a chance!

Since i still know the assassins appreciate the kittens i'll show you my battle plan with a meme:

62578342.jpg

• Like 5

... a little odd in the head ...

9 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Up for the diet PvP?

We both need to kick this diet-demon in the butt hard! And frankly, when we go up at each other on this, it won't stand a chance!

Since i still know the assassins appreciate the kittens i'll show you my battle plan with a meme:

62578342.jpg

Deal.

• Like 2

OOOOOhhhh man. GATHER AROUND folks! 

The fight of the century is comming! 

tumblr_m3leoalSLb1qatgmao3_500.gif

Two champions are about to clash!

The gloves have come off, and the challenge has been accepted.

Now, the two warriors will have to fight... TO THE DEATH! *eeerrr except not really.

The PvP arena is about to get its fill of action, on a battleground of healthy eating, where the weapon of choice is food.

n_6CXq.gif

Two of the most dangerous Assassins* this guild's got to offer will duel with pure, RAW, unadulterated WILLPOWER.

tumblr_mii0f8MlHQ1rspkrto1_250.gif

Who shall prove its might reigns supreme? Who will show its iron? Who will survive to see the light of another challenge? Who will leave the arena victorious?

Who cares! its not about the destination but about the trip! both will come in as impressive forces to be reckoned with, and both will leave stronger yet. Isn't that a scary prospect? NO! its the natural order of things in the rebellion.

And we'll get to behold the greatness! Good luck lunch to both contestants, and may the force fork be with you.

*One of them is a bit delusional and thinks he is a ranger, but we know better. Just don't raise the point, he is a bit touchy 'bout the whole deal. >:D

• Like 10