• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Countess D'If

Countess D'If and the Two Weeks of Hell

Good morning!

I'm THISCLOSE!!! to finishing my 1L year in law school. All I have to do is survive until the 13th. Between me and a three-month respite, there are four monstrous Gorgons: The Constitutional Law Exam; The Property Law Exam; The Remedies Exam; The Criminal Law Exam. 

I'm not freaking out, you're freaking out. Shut up

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, fleaball said:

I BELIEVE IN COUNTESS

4 minutes ago, ScoutSays said:

You can do it!!!! 

giphy.gif

Thanks, Ladies! You are the best.

TODAY! I slay the Con Law Beast. I'm up to 19 of 24 and yes, by that I mean I haven't even got an outline yet. Oops! Exam is at 13:00 tomorrow. I can do this, home depot can help

7518.gif

• Like 4

Just finished my con law outline. Prepping my oh so pretty MacBook Air for exams, downloading crap and shit and stuff. I forgot how beautiful and amazing and wonderful my beautiful MacBook is. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy my touchscreen Acer (in fact, I get super confused that this is not a touch screen - why Apple? WHY!) but I LOVE this little buggar. 

lt72m.gif

Ima sit here and watch Scandal until The Marine gets here with foods. Because I can't think anymore and Scandal is the perfect non think. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, fleaball said:

You're a dork and I love you.

tumblr_inline_n68rccomP41rz6ix3.gif

Well, the Day of the CON LAW final is upon us. And I woke up with a headache. Yay fun. I've been having panic attacks that somehow the final was yesterday and I really really screwed up. But it's not. See:

final.jpg

• Like 2

Gorgon No. 2 - Property Law. This has actually been my favorite class this semester because the professor has been awesome. The number one issue I will have with property law is that I can't hyper-focus on it because I need to MAKE time for Gorgon No. 4 - Criminal Law. I have hated this class from week one due to the pedagogical incompetence of the professor and so I kind of need to teach myself Crim law. Before next Thursday. I also need to make time fr Gorgon No 3, Remedies because it is super philosophical and hypothetical and . . . and. . . fuck it, I can't explain it. It'a a weird subject, dude.

Property.jpg

As someone who remembers her first year of law school I just wanted to say good luck! I'm going to follow this thread, and not just for the amusing gifs.

YjMyZRV.gif

Just in case anyone is interested, I have been sitting here, dicking around on the internet since 8:30. It's eleven o'clock. . .

200-51.gif

tumblr_inline_n3xqfutuYX1r73ga0.gif

I need to be outlining

How-to-Outline-and-Flood-a-cookie-with-rHow-to-Outline-and-Flood-a-Cookie-with-R

doctor-well.gif

Ok, maybe not THAT kind of outlining

411.gif

freakout2.gif7034466.gif

Revision_vs_exam_chart.gif

tumblr_n4c8hxLopE1twxecto2_250.gif

tumblr_static_lawschool_zpsf5179fe2.giftumblr_inline_nuq4pjpMyD1qcq7oa_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lo8swpKdgQ1qakh43o1_500.gif

UGGHH, FINE

FINE.gif

it still stupid

17055041.gif

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ScoutSays said:

200_s.gif

Story time! So, I think this was the second semester of my junior year at university. I was taking my music history final and I just checked out. I was blanking and I HATED that class, anyway. So my mind went to Jupiter and I just ended up staring into space. Unfortunately, that space happened to be down toward the right and directly onto my neighbor's exam. I wasn't reading it, but I'm SURE it looked like I was. It looked pretty much as pictured above. He didn't rat me out, which was nice. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

Story time! So, I think this was the second semester of my junior year at university. I was taking my music history final and I just checked out. I was blanking and I HATED that class, anyway. So my mind went to Jupiter and I just ended up staring into space. Unfortunately, that space happened to be down toward the right and directly onto my neighbor's exam. I wasn't reading it, but I'm SURE it looked like I was. It looked pretty much as pictured above. He didn't rat me out, which was nice. 

LOL, I do that all the time, blank stare into space... and people are like why are you staring at me!?? Um... I'm not!! 

7 hours ago, Grizzy said:

I'm sorry it's crazy times with law school! I'll use my magic powers to send you motivation/memory/intelligence waves.

Why thank you! I love waves 

The problem with exams induce alcoholism = I can't settle on a temperature for the air con. I am literally a Katy Perry song right now

• Like 1