• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Countess D'If

Countess D'If and the Two Weeks of Hell

Wells Fargo dealt with it. Well. . . the ANGRY ASAIN BANKER!!! took care of it. She was screaming down the line at the fraud department I AM SITTING RIGHT WITH THEM!! THEY SAID THEY DIDNT DO THAT!!!!

It was awesome and terrifying

• Like 1

That's efficient. I was going to say maybe your bank would help you out but I didn't expect it to happen that quickly. High five for them. And also yay getting your money back whee!

I am super way drunk. I had a miller lite (why?) becuase the taps were busted and it was two for one. SO I had two / then I ordered anoth er one (two_) 

now I was not expecing a miller lite (x 4) to get me drunk

I was wrong

• Like 2

I didn'y study at all yesterday. I did nothing. At all.

SO I am going into my remedies final in the morning with no outline and no plan. YAY! Well, I guess I'll make one tonight? My brain and my soul are so done with this semester 

• Like 1

Its so hard to finish strong, but YOUR SO CLOSE!!!!

I did that with my exam last week, I was just ready to be done with it, I took 2 exams in a row... bad Idea.  Got a 80/100 on my first then a said "Why not, I'll take the final right now!!" I got a 75/120... yikes.  I wish I would have studied and given myself a mental break.  I could have waited another day to do it, but I was SOO done!  

Good luck to ya though!!  

Dafuq. That's bullshit. How did it happen, if you don't mind my asking? Every scenario I can think of for cleaning out your account is obvious. Wire transfer? Should've been done in person and required ID and signature. Check? Also requires a signature. Transfer to an external account usually requires validation of said account which takes a few days, so big wtf there. If it was initiated via online banking, I feel like they should be able to see where "you" logged in from to do that? I feel like there are a lot of holes in this. Did they tell you to go to the police? I know at my bank if someone made fradulent charges on a debit card or something we needed a police report to go with it. (but it was a shitty small bank so who even knows.) I'm so sorry </3

Good luck on the exam though. Go crush it with your rage.

Well, I continue to be alive. I have beaten my first year of law school. Or it has beaten me. . .

I am currently being stood up in a bar. "Friends" yo, what are they good for? Absolutely nothing. Well, I have a glass of Jamieson, so, who's winning this situation, bitches? Me. That's who.

• Like 2

So, let this be a lesson to all - careful how you name your challenge threads. @fleaball and I can personally attest to the fact that they come true in the the most hideously unfair manner. POSITIVE TITLES ONLY, PEOPLE. Positive titles only.

I didn't drink any soda or eat any fast food yesterday. Success!

• Like 5