tumblr_n5836hchhg1qb6v6ro4_250.gif?w=620

In school? Studying for an exam? Super-huge thing coming up that you need to prepare for? Need support? Someone to hold you accountable?
Then this is for you :)
Trying to be healthy (work out, eat right, get enough sleep) juggle schoolwork, and work/family/social stress is tough...we can't promise to help you pass advanced accounting, but at least you're among others that understand what you're going through, and maybe pick up a few tips along the way :)

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Not taking classes this summer but I will def have some learning-based goals. =D

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Well... things are stressful right now as I am trying to find a summer job. The NASM has yet again been put on the back burner, just for a bit, but I AM taking the Seanwes Intermediate Learn Lettering Course, so I think that counts for something lol

• Like 4

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

I had to file an extension on my course, I have till October...but if I don't keep motivated I'm going to be behind again!

• Like 3

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

11 minutes ago, RES said:

I had to file an extension on my course, I have till October...but if I don't keep motivated I'm going to be behind again!

Get crackin!

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I've got two weeks and then exam season hits me on the 17th, with three exams on the first three days.

Also, coursework due in on Monday, and I've only just finished producing the project. Still need to do the Making Diary and Evaluation.

• Like 3

Panda  

Hobbit | Drifter | Level 3

STR 6 | DEX 5 | STA 2 | CON 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 2

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Training | Challenge 1 2 3 4 | Epic Quest

Anyone have suggestions for language-learning sites other than Duolingo and memrise? Especially for Arabic, but Spanish and French too.

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

1 hour ago, Artemis12 said:

Turns out I don't have to take one of my finals. That was a pleasant surprise. Today I will be taking my online final and next Thursday I will take my last final.

Nice! Good luck!

Spoiler

hq8YJZeBLh6dsBBgfN6X7esbapOvwtmrBQkFxi-X

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Schaengel said:

I have an exam in two days...and nooo motivation... :(

You can do eeeeeet! 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 06/05/2016 at 0:34 PM, Artemis12 said:

Turns out I don't have to take one of my finals. That was a pleasant surprise. Today I will be taking my online final and next Thursday I will take my last final.

Good luck

11 hours ago, Schaengel said:

I have an exam in two days...and nooo motivation... :(

Listen to Anamanaguchi for ten minutes, it fries your brain and tricks you into thinking you have some motivation left :P

Well, kinda productive week, I just made 3 papers to deliver this week, but not a word into my monograph doc yet.

• Like 3

I'm not a Native English speaker, so please bear with any mistakes and gently point them out for me :smile:

Intro & Log

Study Hall (Accountabilibuddies)

STR:8   -   INT:17   -   WIS:15   -   DEX:11   -   CON:7   -   CHR:15

(Stats from AD&D Quiz) 

4 minutes ago, SirPrize said:

Well, kinda productive week, I just made 3 papers to deliver this week, but not a word into my monograph doc yet.

But now that those papers are out of the way you've got time to spend on the monograph. ;)

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

4 hours ago, Neeko said:

So instead of freaking out about my final nursing concepts exam in 20 minutes, I'm hanging out in the forums.

So I hope you succeeded in that one :)

• Like 1

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

21 hours ago, fleaball said:

But now that those papers are out of the way you've got time to spend on the monograph. ;)

More or less, because 2 of them were wrong. The supervisor explained better today, she wanted for us to make a mapping of tasks in Human resources focusing on each one's theme... well, at least I already know the concepts, just need to research more and adapt :P

6 hours ago, Neeko said:

So instead of freaking out about my final nursing concepts exam in 20 minutes, I'm hanging out in the forums.

Later tell us how you did in the test, I'm cheering for you ^^

Well, I wrote a draft of my research project, focusing on how I think I'm organizing everything. (until july when I mention monograph is going to be this project... the real deal is only from July on)

The teacher scolded me for not writing anything yet and helped organizing my thoughts on how to do.

• Like 3

I'm not a Native English speaker, so please bear with any mistakes and gently point them out for me :smile:

Intro & Log

Study Hall (Accountabilibuddies)

STR:8   -   INT:17   -   WIS:15   -   DEX:11   -   CON:7   -   CHR:15

(Stats from AD&D Quiz) 

I took my last final for the semester yesterday. That is the official end of the semester. For the most part I'm registered for the fall semester, but I'm still waiting on confirmation from one of the professors for a specific class.

Until then I've got some self-studying for some other interesting things to keep me occupied. 

• Like 4

Ranger - Level 7

My Character

Current Challenge