SHIELD Agent Waldgeist in Hydra Prison Part 2 [#13]

Great job on progressing to Rings 2!

Editing to add:  Congrats on first place in the elemental affinity. I had to check it out as I wasn't sure what you were  referring to. So cool that Assassins now recognize stuff like kettlebells, sandbags and sledgehammer.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

You've really improved your snacking this week compared to last week!

Congrats on 1st place. :) 

• Like 1

Fitocracy  GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

Saw that my Teen Titans are up against you and The Light this week, so I thought I'd drop in and spy a bit...

3_axj59.jpg

• Like 1

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

On 12.5.2016 at 0:16 AM, Elastigirl said:

Editing to add:  Congrats on first place in the elemental affinity. I had to check it out as I wasn't sure what you were  referring to. So cool that Assassins now recognize stuff like kettlebells, sandbags and sledgehammer.

Phase 2 of Rings 1, not Rings 2! ;)

The prerequisite for Rings 2 is a Muscle-Up, I'm not there by a longhot!

the artist usually known as WALDGEIST

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Star Wars: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #5B, #6, #6B, #10, #11, #16, #17, (Current Callenge)

TeenWolf: #7

SHIELD: #8, #12, #13, #14, #15

Magicians: #9

"It's never too late, to become what you could've been!"

W1D6-7/W2D1-2 (Friday-Monday)

Sorry I haven't been posting a couple of days, this weekend was not good. Between birthdays, holidays/long weekend, family gathering (with an unexpected canadian visitor), I just didn't get much done, although I tried to start fresh in the Mini this week.

Quest 1 - Survive the artistic compound of the Hydra prison [GMB Rings 1 : Phase A2]

W2 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)

W1 (Su I Mo I Tu I 1 I Th I Fr I 2)

W0 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)

Quest 2 - Don't forget your SHIELD training [S&S V of XII]

W2 (350 Sings / 0 TGUs)

W1 (1,080 Sings / 0 TGUs)

W0 (210 Swings / 0 TGUs)

Quest 3 - Don't fall into the Food Trap [Nutrition Part A: Snacking & Portion Size]

Tea                                                     Snacking                                              Portion Size

W2 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)     W2 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)     W2 (BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD)

W1 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)     W1 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)     W1 (BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD I BLD)

W0 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)     W0 (Su I Mo I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)     W0 (BLD I BLD I BLD I BLDI BLD I BLD I BLD)

Quest 4 - Prison work is supposed to break you, but it will make you stronger [HIIT/Muscular Endurance]

W2 (12 I 6  I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)

W1 (0 I 0 I 5 I 0 I 10 I 10 I 0)

Quest 5 - Avoid prison food, it's supposed to make you weak [Nutrition Part B: Reduce sweets]

W2 ( x I x I Tu I We I Th I Fr I Sa)

W1 (3 I 1 I 1 I 0 I 0 I x I x )  

W0 (0 I I 3 I 1 I 4 I 4 I 4)

• Like 2

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Star Wars: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #5B, #6, #6B, #10, #11, #16, #17, (Current Callenge)

On 12.5.2016 at 10:13 PM, AshPS said:

Woot Woot! Way to go my friend!! And congrats on first place! :)

On 12.5.2016 at 0:16 AM, Elastigirl said:

On 13.5.2016 at 5:05 PM, Jonesy said:

You've really improved your snacking this week compared to last week!

Congrats on 1st place. :) 

Sadly I lost it again and since the scoring for week one stopped saturday night, I decided to not try anymore and start fresh after a rest day in week 2. I was in the lead too at first (not that hard with ontly four people ;)), but now some girl put in 3.5 hours of work, which will be hard to beat even if she doesn't add anything this week (although she did bow shooting, and I'm not sure that actually belongs be in the odd objects category, but those are the rules....).

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

On 16.5.2016 at 3:59 PM, tenaciousglee said:

Saw that my Teen Titans are up against you and The Light this week, so I thought I'd drop in and spy a bit...

3_axj59.jpg

Seems like it worked, last time I checked we were in the lead and now you are!

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

4 hours ago, High Lord of the Sith said:

Phase 2 of Rings 1, not Rings 2! ;)

The prerequisite for Rings 2 is a Muscle-Up, I'm not there by a longhot!

AH, I thought that was quick!:) Even so, congrats on progressing to phase 2! Does the ring program have anything for a legs workout?

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

So, quick update, to let you guys know that I'm alive.....

This week has not been so good.My parents are splitting up and there is a lot of stuff I have to sort out (not as much as they, but still), so the challenge is falling behind on my list of priorities right onw. At least I didn't have given in to emotional eating (except for half a jar of peanut butter, which is nothing) and am keeping busy.

On the bright sight I went to finally see Civil War with my best friend last night (Great movie!) and could finsh then up with season 3 of Agents of SHIELD. I hope I will return to the challenge fully next week, but if not I at least got the theme for the next one ready (Team Cap).

• Like 1

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

I'm sorry you are going through an emotional time. :( 

Spoiler

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

awwwe.....so sorry about your parents and all my friend. But, super proud of you for having in there and staying strong.

And, the other reason I came here.......

Happy Birthday my friend!!! :love_heart: :cupcake: :cheerful:

Despite everything that is going on I hope it is a wonderful day. :)

Biggest hugs!

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

11 hours ago, AshPS said:

awwwe.....so sorry about your parents and all my friend. But, super proud of you for having in there and staying strong.

And, the other reason I came here.......

Happy Birthday my friend!!! :love_heart: :cupcake: :cheerful:

Despite everything that is going on I hope it is a wonderful day. :)

Biggest hugs!

Thanks twice!

I already had my best present, when the hashtag #givecaptainamericaaboyfriend was trending on twitter a couple of days ago. The only thing better than that, would've been Chris Evans feeding me my birthday cake. ;)

• Like 3

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

28FE874600000578-3093664-Reboot_Chris_Ev

;)

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Mmmhmm I have a Chris Evans collage as my dashboard in my planner. <3 

• Like 2

Spoiler

HFC for Life!

Sorry about your parents. Way to go on not resorting to emotional eating. That is so huge.

• Like 1

Sorry about your parents, and sorry about being MIA on your topic lately. Most topics I've been trying to follow are disappearing from my feed. Finally found yours back! I'm glad you're still here despite everything and I wish you the best.

I watched Civil War with my best friend and she's team Cap, too (she has a crush on Cap, haha) and I'm team IM. Our nerdy conversations are hilarious :D

10 hours ago, Kunmaar said:

I watched Civil War with my best friend and she's team Cap, too (she has a crush on Cap, haha) and I'm team IM. Our nerdy conversations are hilarious :D

That's great, isn't it? My best friend is kinda neutral (I know!), but his girlfriend is team Stank Stark.

• Like 2

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

So, yesterday was a mixed day.....

It started off good. I went on a nice hike in the afternoon, the weather was perfect and I got about 23 km done (and countless up and downs). Thing was, the weather forecast predicted a storm, but it should have been started hours before I started hiking so I threw caution to the wind. And I was coming down the last summit and started to go home, when I heard the first thunder. So, I figured I better take a shortcut, and I was lucky (or so I thought), because there was a sign to the village I knew I had to get through to get back home. The sign lead me into the woods where after some time the path forked without a sign where to go. I took the right one, which after some time turned out to be a dead end. No big deal, I went back and followed the other trail..... also a dead end. That's where it started to rain. When I got back to the edge of the forest, there was massive lightning and thunder going on directl above me and it just poured. Didn't seem like a good  idea to go out into an open field, so I took cover under the trees and decided to wait it out. Half an hour later it hadn't stopped, but the center of the storm had moved a bit away. I knew there was another village in the other directions, and there was a bus station with a shelter, therefore I decided to go there, even though I would be soaked completely through till I got there. Which I was, but at least I was out of the rain. And my t-thirt had been kept partly dry under my sweater, althoug my (short) pants and shoes weren't. I waited about an hour there. A guy on a bicycle also took shelter there for a time. Fire trucks came by repeatedly and when it stopped pouring and was only raining, I put my wet sweater back on and hiked home (which took about an hour). Thank god, the trail I followed this time didn't lead me astray, although I had to walk through a stream that had left its bed. In the next village the streets were closed and people were trying to get the water out of their basements, some streets were underwater (the village is located in a valley). Back home everything was okay, because our house is on a hill. I took a hot shower, had finally something to eat (because I had fasted since dinner the day before) and was more or less restored (still sneezing a lot, but not feeling sick besides that).

Apparently that was the biggest storm in my area in 20 years (100 l came down per square meter). In the town centre (the lowest part of the town) there was water up to 3 meters high in underbrigdes and the rivers were at a record high, too. Several parts of town were isolated and at least two people died (one of them a fireman in the line of duty).

• Like 2

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Wow, that sounds super scary. Glad that you were alright. Good job keeping your head and staying calm, and finding a safe place in the storm.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that's one of my top fears and why I skip hiking in the woods. Glad everything turned out good and you made it home safely. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

HFC for Life!

End of the Challenge!

Like you know, the second half just wasn't working. Although, I didn't do anything particular that was going against my goals and I managed to do at least two workouts per week or so. I hope that means I didn't loose too much ground. Anyway, the next challenge is planned out already, theme is in place. It will be a very future-oriented challenge not just fitness-wise and it is adapted to the my situation and the changes that will be coming soon. I hope I'll do a better job to follow your challenges also next time. Here is to a fresh start!

• Like 5

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Fresh starts are definitely good my friend, and you know I'll be following along! ;)

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

One last post to this Agent May themed challenge, because I just read the following nugget of information which blew my mind (and at least according to wikipedia it is true). Ming-Na Wen, the actress who plays Agent Melinda May was also the voice of Mulan!!!

• Like 4

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme