Dinobots: Me, Tanktimus Love Challenge!

This will be the second Tranformer’s themed Challenge of the year, again based on my favorite Cartoon Franchise. This will take a look at one of the most popular sub-groups of autobots, the DINOBOTS! Someone took a look at transformers, which was already awesome, and said, “You know what? Kids like dinosaurs. Let’s make robots that turn into Dinosaurs.” That person was a genius! I remember in Kindergarten we identified Dinosaurs not by their species’ names, but by the dinobots they resembled.

We, Rangers, now am look at goals.

sludge2_1223718452.gif

Sludge: Me, Sludge am, uhhh. What word for whan can lift heavy stuff? 10 lift days. Sludge was the strongest dinobot, but not the smartest. Me, Tanktimus will lift 10 days during challenge.

alt_swoop.jpg

Swoop: Me Swoop, really fast! 10 Run days. Swoop wasn’t the strongest, but being the only dinobot who could fly in dino mode he was the fastest. Me, Tanktimus am going to Run 10 days this challenge to fly like him, Swoop. I’m part way into a 10k in under 65 min plan on Runkeeper. Rucking or Parkour can also count for a run day.

a7667df1377300df6ce3fb888dd8096b.jpg

Slag: Me, Slag, love eating decepticons! Eat paleo with no more than three variances/week. Me, Tanktimus, am eating paleo except can up to three times a week eat-not paleo. Slag need eat many decepticons to have fire breath. Seriously, how can you have a dinobots theme and not eat paleo?

dinobots-grimlock.jpg

Grimlock: Me, Grimlock say DInobots need tidy headquarters! Domestic Rangering. Clean bathroom, kitchen, mop, vacuum, take out trash, do laundry 1x per week. Me, Tanktimus keep Tank cave clean and tidy to honor them, Dinobots. Grimlock was Me, Tanktimus favorite Dinobot, both because him, Grimlock am leader and because it easier to pretend to be T-Rex in Robot mode because can stand on two feet.

300px-G1Snarl_toy.jpg

Snarl: Me Snarl Super Bendy, can crush stuff with tail and spikes! Mobility. Any combination of Foam Rolling and an NF mobility Session for a total of 3 times a week. Me, Tanktimus am rolling muscles with foam of doom, and do mini-stretching so Me, Tanktimus can be nice and bendy.

Dinobots: Attack!

• Like 25

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

...I can honestly say I haven't a clue when it comes to Transformers, but this all looks very shiny and interesting, plus I do love dinosaurs, so I'm going to stalk follow along for the awesome :D 

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Subbing away my friend! Love me some Dinobots!

dinobots-transformation-o.gif

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Since I'm only battle logging this go-around I totally have more free time to keep up with your challenge!  Right?  Right??....... :D

giphy.gif

I never watched Dinobots, but dinosaurs are HELLA AWESOME

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

47 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

No-Stalking_o_134514.jpg

Me, Tanktimus fail to see difference ;)

47 minutes ago, Tateman said:

Nice!  Grimlock was my first Dino bot.  I also had Slag.  

Nice challenge goals.  Will be following along again.  This time, in before like page 6 ;)

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, iatetheyeti said:

...I can honestly say I haven't a clue when it comes to Transformers, but this all looks very shiny and interesting, plus I do love dinosaurs, so I'm going to stalk follow along for the awesome :D 

Basically, they are one of the most enduring cartoon franchises of the 80's.

20 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Subbing away my friend! Love me some Dinobots!

dinobots-transformation-o.gif

Wolf

Glad to have you along for the ride!

17 minutes ago, shaarawy said:

Since I'm only battle logging this go-around I totally have more free time to keep up with your challenge!  Right?  Right??....... :D

giphy.gif

I never watched Dinobots, but dinosaurs are HELLA AWESOME

Have fun keeping up!

3 minutes ago, SkiBlue said:

This shall be awesome!

That's the plan.

2 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

Hi friend.

HI!

• Like 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Following now before I get too far behind!

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Oh, god, I love dinosaurs. Bring it on!

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

The most current of all: Final Boss  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

Following and hoping NF doesn't randomly unfollow your thread this time! Yay, dinosaurs. 

• Like 3

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

me, follow Tank. 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

I was sold the moment I saw that the image you used for Snarl was the one for the toy I had growing up. Always one of my favorites. 

• Like 1

Level 13 Human Assassin

Introduction Battle Log Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: I, II, III, IV, VVI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

"Scars are not injuries...A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole."

China Miéville, The Scar

80's cartoons... I swear, every one of them is just a vague memory, like I had a toy, or saw a picture, but I don't explicitly recall or remember any of them. Maybe too young, and I don't remember watching that many when I was little.

• Like 3

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%