• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

31 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

I'll try not to spoil, but you should really watch :) Last weeks episode was so good I nearly pooped myself (not really)

Didn't take long for another poop conversation to get started in yet another one of your threads...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SpecialSundae said:

Sharing the weird crush?

It doesn't seem to be that weird! @BarbarianBassBro (man crush) and @raptron also seem to be on board. :D

50 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Didn't take long for another poop conversation to get started in yet another one of your threads...

@Rookiebeotch should be proud.

• Like 2

Day 0.1

1)  Train like the Mountain

Gymnastics last night!

Spent about half of the time on beam, working handstands. Did not manage to successfully do one. Need to practice staying tight at the top (squeeze legs and butt!) and also I kind of rotate on the way down. My first foot lands fine, but then I shift my hips and have issues landing my second foot. Practiced on the floor beam and was having some luck there, but I think I’m just not ready yet.

Floor practice: Back handsprings for dayyyyyzzz. Started down the wedge mat (easy) instructor suggested I go to the 8” mat, so I went off panel mat onto the 8”. That started to feel easy so the instructor suggested I swap the 8” mat and just go to the floor, but that was too scary, so they have a sting mat (~2” thick and squishy) so I went to that. After that was starting to feel good I lowered the panel mat by 2 folds and continued. That’s about as far of progress I made until I fatigued and didn’t think I should continue the progression.

I finished up with about 5 minutes of tap swings on bars, where I proceeded to immediately rip my callous again. Fabulous. Finished up with stretching and foam rolling.

2) Eat like the mountain

Cal – P/F/C = 1831 – 118/69/182 <- right about where I want to be

Sunday I prepped 3 breakfasts and some chicken. So yesterday was fairly easy meal wise (dinner was not my best effort)

Chicken: in crockpot w/ half bottle of hot sauce yields….

Buffalo chicken pita!

382b4dbaf480cc76d5fedd88f2352ff4.jpg

Took creatine right before bed. Managed my half gallon plus a diet soda and 2 teas. Easier than I thought it would be. Let’s resume maximum swoleness!!

3)    Sleep like the mountain

Phone was charged in the living room last night. Yesterday morning I got out of bed right away, but sat on the couch snuggled in a blanket for 20 minutes before I became productive. Lol so I technically met the letter of the requirement, but not the spirit. It’s a process….

Breakfast was pancakes prepped the night before. (yum yum yum) and no cardio/core in the morning.

Life Goals

1) Don't be a hoodrat (challenge 1)

6d0ef5992a5d382b4da2865e07af9de0.jpg

2) Don't get too fat (challenge 2)

Drove to work because I went straight from work to gymnastics.

3) Read (challenge 3)

Read Uncanny X-Force while waiting for gymnastics to start. Not my favorite comic, but I’m stubborn so I’ll probably stick with it.

4)    Don’t be a hermit (challenge 4)

N/A

Scores:

Training: 0 sessions

Gymnastics: 1 class

Creatine: 1/1

Charge phone: 1/1

Breakfast: 1

Cardio/core: 0

Selfies: 1

Walk/bike: 0

Read: 1

Anti-Hermit: 0/10

• Like 7

Tap swings, destroyer of calluses. It is known. I wholly support cooking up a bunch of chicken for lazy follow-up meals. It makes life so much easier. <3 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sam Ashen said:

<------does not watch GoT.

Reveal hidden contents

*gasp*

x2

Someday I'll probably decide to join the club, and I'll binge watch them all over the course of a couple months.  Till then though, not a watcher (tho my wife is).

19 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

Buffalo chicken pita.

Not as pleasant on the way out as on the way in.

maybe its hiding, but I dont see a whole lotta chicken.

12 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Bring it.

deadlifting_hello_kitty_by_bunleungart-d

This might be my new favorite picture.

I'm one of those snobs who read all the books, watched the first season on HBO, and then stopped. So I have no idea what's going on.

hipster-belle-meme-generator-i-read-that

(though to be fair, I was mooching on someone's HBO Go subscription, and they kicked me off soo...... no access)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, elvenengineer said:

This might be my new favorite picture.

I'm one of those snobs who read all the books, watched the first season on HBO, and then stopped. So I have no idea what's going on.

hipster-belle-meme-generator-i-read-that

(though to be fair, I was mooching on someone's HBO Go subscription, and they kicked me off soo...... no access)

Don't feel bad, I quit reading book 5 half way through this past winter because it was taking me forever to get through the books and I just wanted to read something easier. But all the GoT love is making me feel guilty, so after I finish my current book this week, I'm going to get back to A Dance with Dragons this weekend. I quit reading like 5,000 pages into the series! What a loser I am. :apologetic:

• Like 2