skinNbones and The Night of the Living Dead

Shakey legs huh, than at least the workout isn't too light. GtG you'll do better soon!

Yeah, when you read through the workout it doesn't sound like much , just a bit if jumping around . But those slow squats are more work than you realise.

"They know we're in here now!"

• Like 2

This Week 1 has not been great. We've got the oldest birthday party on Saturday, so Mrs Bones has got a bit carried away re-organising rooms all over the house, and there just hasn't beeen time to work out or get to training.  I've manage to do a few pull-ups and Dips one evening (on my new monkey bars) and some Decline Pikes and Incline Push ups one other day.

Hopefully, all being well I'll get some time this evening or tomorrow and I'll reset that to day one. of the program (is it still week 1?)

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Agnarr said:

Cheer up, mate! It's only week one. You've got a whole three weeks ahead to crush this challenge

Thanks Agnarr. I'm not being too hard on myself, life does happen.

If we do still have 3 weeks, then I should be good to still beat the challenge .  I can never remember what week we're on, especially now that people all start their challenges on differnet days now.  I haven't really made myself a grading system, I should probably get around to making my character sheet so I can log goals for XP.

• Like 1

Oh yeah! "Michonne" the hell out of this week!

zombies the walking dead zombie badass sassy

• Like 1

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

On 5/13/2016 at 6:10 AM, skinNbones said:

This Week 1 has not been great. We've got the oldest birthday party on Saturday, so Mrs Bones has got a bit carried away re-organising rooms all over the house, and there just hasn't beeen time to work out or get to training.  I've manage to do a few pull-ups and Dips one evening (on my new monkey bars) and some Decline Pikes and Incline Push ups one other day.

Hopefully, all being well I'll get some time this evening or tomorrow and I'll reset that to day one. of the program (is it still week 1?)

May not have been as much as you'd like, but good job getting some in.

Hopefully this week  won't be as busy.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

May not have been as much as you'd like, but good job getting some in.

Hopefully this week  won't be as busy.

How goes this week so far?  Wait, is it only Tuesday?  It feels like I should be Thursday at least, right?  

Here's hoping.

We've got baby bones sleeping quite well from about 9pm to almost 3 am, so we are trying to get to bed earlier to line up with her. In light of this I was going to experiment with doing my workout first thing at 6am this morning. As you might expect I of course went back to sleep, so I'll have to do it tonight. I'll try again on Thursday .

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

• Like 3

I got to basketball training again last night. Good fun, I definitely do better with glasses on, I'm going to try one more week with contacts and then give up on them until they starts doing dailies with stronger astigmatism correction.

One thumb is about twice the size of the other though today, and I'm meant to be doing my next jump training day. I'll see how I feel this evening.

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

What'd you do to your thumb?

I just sort of jammed it on a ball. Pretty normal basketball injury. I was comparing bent fingers with one of the other guys on the team, but this one should go back to normal in a day or two.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, skinNbones said:

I just sort of jammed it on a ball. Pretty normal basketball injury. I was comparing bent fingers with one of the other guys on the team, but this one should go back to normal in a day or two.

One of my seminary professors broke a finger playing basketball when the ball rolled into his hand. We gave him the appropriate amount of grief for it, especially since it happened the day before he was supposed to help his mother-in-law move.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath