Jump to content

skinNbones and The Night of the Living Dead


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, skinNbones said:

Got up at 615 this morning and got today's workout in. Have to see how I do as now I have to cart baby bones around London for her MRI, straight after doing leg day.

 

That sounds pretty badass to me! Hope all goes well with Baby Bones. 

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Link to comment
 

That sounds pretty badass to me! Hope all goes well with Baby Bones. 

Thanks. I've has to leave Mrs bones with her at guys and set off home to be in time for a school event with our middle kid. Mrs bones is a bit upset about missing it but they were running 1 hour late because 'a few other patients turned up late' 😠 . Send them to the back of the queue is what I say to that !

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, skinNbones said:

 'a few other patients turned up late' . Send them to the back of the queue is what I say to that !

 

Absolutely, people can be so selfish. It's a shame your wife had to miss the event because of other patients. 

  • Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Link to comment
 

Absolutely, people can be so selfish. It's a shame your wife had to miss the event because of other patients. 

Although I must admit that said late patients came out while I was still there and we were still perfectly polite to them #EnglishProblems

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, skinNbones said:

Although I must admit that said late patients came out while I was still there and we were still perfectly polite to them #EnglishProblems

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

 

Well I hope you were at least tutting endlessly in your heads, that's the true English way ;)

  • Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Link to comment

Did the next window pane today so now 3/5 panes on the bay window have 'secondary triple glazing' . Hopefully this means the room is a little quieter and warmer but it's hard to tell.

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I also did the next day in jump training and a 'pull' day. Unfortunately my sister phoned me in the middle and while it was nice to try and catchup with her it was difficult to count, jump, talk and hold a phone to my ear.

I think it was pretty cool doing a morning workout last time as it almost felt like two rest days in between, and then this evening I felt like I was doing better with the tuck jumps.

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, skinNbones said:

I also did the next day in jump training and a 'pull' day. Unfortunately my sister phoned me in the middle and while it was nice to try and catchup with her it was difficult to count, jump, talk and hold a phone to my ear.

I think it was pretty cool doing a morning workout last time as it almost felt like two rest days in between, and then this evening I felt like I was doing better with the tuck jumps.

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

:lol: That made me laugh. I can just see you talking on the phone and jumping.jumping-cat-meme-2

  • Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Link to comment
Steady as she goes Skins, still getting a decent amount of challenge stuff done. Keep it up.

 

I will try to check in more often now that the holiday weeks are over...

Haven't checked in in awhile - How are things going?

Thanks guys. I appreciate you looking in. Week 1 wasn't so steady but week 2 has gone well.

We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Basketball training was a bit of a washout. A total of 3 guys turned up and then the under 16s hogged the court. If this run of sterling organisation continues there won't even be a men's training in a couple of weeks.

Sheriff McClelland: All right, Vince, hit him in the head, right between the eyes.

Link to comment
Bummer to hear, got any idea what you would do if this is cancelled.

If it got cancelled I suppose I'd have to just concentrate on running. I really don't know any other training going on I'd be able to fit in. The thing is as I'm the least reliable due to having three kids , so it's not like I can really get on the other guys cases about not turning up.

Sheriff McClelland: All right, Vince, hit him in the head, right between the eyes.

Link to comment

Got another workout in today. Set the neighbour's dogs barking again. I wish people knew how to train their dogs, it's really frustrating not being able to go in your own garden without disturbing everyone.

Sheriff McClelland: All right, Vince, hit him in the head, right between the eyes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Got another workout in this morning. It was a but of a challenge today as I had all three kids. So had to do some weighted squats holding the baby and keep stopping to help with toothbrushing and falling out with our 5 yr old about what she could wear.

But pleased I fit it in.

Sheriff McClelland: All right, Vince, hit him in the head, right between the eyes.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

We've got a bit of a full couple of days coming up. Hopefully going sailing this afternoon with my parents then going to the Hertfordshire show tomorrow, bbq on Monday then a trip to center pars on Tuesday.

Not so much fun for Mrs Boneski as she will be at home on her own with the baby today and tomorrow .

Sheriff McClelland: All right, Vince, hit him in the head, right between the eyes.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, skinNbones said:

Got another workout in this morning. It was a but of a challenge today as I had all three kids. So had to do some weighted squats holding the baby and keep stopping to help with toothbrushing and falling out with our 5 yr old about what she could wear.

But pleased I fit it in.

 

That's some impressive multitasking! Enjoy your weekend! 

  • Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines