ninjakitten - 80 purrcent reboot / 20 purrcent insanity

ninjakitten - 80 purrcent reboot / 20 purrcent insanity

Finally back for the new challenge and I hope this time I'll actually stay around till the end as well. (My number of completed challenges really doesn't look so good anymore, oh well...)

6e72a8de5dfa3668281cd8cfea6831a2.jpg

The newish Vive demo got me super excited about the idea that there might be a new Portal game eventually.So this will (for now) be the theme for this challenge. Not the Vive, but Portal. 

For anyone interested, the amazing new Robot Repair Vive Demo: 

Spoiler

So general goals for these 4-5 upcoming weeks:

Goal #1 - Keep a Food Journal 

I think in this instance any form will count. I'm currently trying out the My Macros+ tracker, but maybe I'll eventually get back to MFP or some of the others. So for this goal as long as I track everything somehow it should be fine. Especially not going back to my regular excuse of not tracking because I ate something where I am not entirely sure about the calories it might have had. I think I should aim for at least 80 purrcent

Goal #2 - Exercise 

I have been lazy again. Kind of. I do exercise but I don't go out of my comfort zone really, so there is hardly any progress either. So my plan will be to do something uncomfortable at least 3 days a week. Whether it is running, HIIT or some more challenging exercises doesn't matter. Since it's only three days a week I think I should aim for 90 purrcent. 

The above shouldn't be too hard. I've been pretty consistent with both lately, I just want to add some more accountability - mostly so I don't chicken out whenever things get a bit harder.

d1a8220a049a4789ab17940b3728663c.jpg

Goal #3 - Drawing

Since my move I have started ZERO drawings. I don't know why I need external motivation to do something I actually enjoy, but apparently I do. So here it is, goal number three is to sketch every day for 10 minutes. Nothing extreme, just to get back in the habit. All this lack of practice makes my sketches look like I'm back to my kindergarten skill level. As this is another daily goal I'll aim for 80 purrcent again.  

For the rest of week 0 I'll just try everything and see if I need to make any adjustments. 

• Like 9

"Purrcent" has me giggling too much.    Good luck!

• Like 2

Level: 15 Race: Human Class: Adventurer (Sailor Senshi/Aes Sedai)

STR: 14    DEX: 12    STA: 16   CON: 28   WIS: 26    CHA: 15 

(unspent points: 6? challenges worth)

Weight Loss Progress (SW 12/5/15 272)

Mini-Goal: Get back down to my low 152.2 - SW 6/1/17 170.4 - CW 6/10/17: 166.6

regained the last few months - back on track losing in June

My Battle Log|My NF Character Sheet

Challenges:

1/16-2/16-3/16-4/16-5/16-6/16-7/16-8/16-9/16-11/16-12/16-1/17-2/17-

Here to see you not get too PURRturbed with your goals and PURRform!

I am sure it is only your PURRception that you draw like a kindergartner so let me PURRch here and follow your progress. I am sure your PURRformance will be PURRfect.

I'll see myself out....

• Like 8

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Hey NK!!

Subbed, of course, and I am appreciating all the purrfect puns. And the portal theme!

Your food journal goal in particular looks good!

• Like 3

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

*poke poke* HELLO!

• Like 3

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

9 hours ago, deftona said:

Here to see you not get too PURRturbed with your goals and PURRform!

I am sure it is only your PURRception that you draw like a kindergartner so let me PURRch here and follow your progress. I am sure your PURRformance will be PURRfect.

I'll see myself out....

You outdid yourself. I am purrfectly proud of you. I do so draw like a kindergartner now, though. We will see. Not practicing doesn't help either I guess. 

Feel free to stay purr-lease. 

8 hours ago, Sarah Barr said:

Hey NK!!

Subbed, of course, and I am appreciating all the purrfect puns. And the portal theme!

Your food journal goal in particular looks good!

Portal is amazing. Can you imagine playing it with the Vive? #mindblown I'm just super scared of motion sickness still. 

To be honest, I am still super bad at counting my macros. BUT if I don't try I usually end up with 50-60% carbs, so anything will be better than not trying. 

6 hours ago, Rab397 said:

HI NK
Welcome back! 
Stalking along

Thank you rab. <3

4 hours ago, jcsimmons said:

*poke poke* HELLO!

I am so glad you are here dear leader. Waiting for instructions. 

8271.jpg

3 hours ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

It is I, NK! Your own... Purrsonal... Purrvert.

I expected no less from you. This is very purrsonal. 

200.gif

• Like 4

army-cat-disguised-animated-gif.gif

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

I'm too late to make all the best purr puns?? You've got to be kitten me! 

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

1 hour ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

I always die out halfway through too. But it's the fact that we keep coming back that makes us so dang mighty :) We're real success stories here!

You know I think there is some truth to that. Coming back is what keeps us from failing after all. ;) 

Now to sum up the day...

#1 I tracked my food but I ate a bit too much. (Ice Cream!!! By week 1 I should just stop buying it. Way too difficult to say no.)

#2 I did exercise. It was exhausting because the room was still so heated up from yesterday (first time around 30 degrees I think!). I think I might have to be more specific for what counts towards the challenge. 

#3 I did draw after all. Not much yet but at least some practice. Once I get started I still like it, getting started is the difficult part. 

• Like 4

Following :)

giphy.gif

I've noticed you haven't signed up yet for the next doodlie pvp are you in?

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

8 hours ago, Terah said:

I've noticed you haven't signed up yet for the next doodlie pvp are you in?

Welcome Terah! 

giphy.gif

No pressure and all right? :D But I think I will join my waffle comrades. Seems to be pretty adaptive to your own goals this time, which is great for restarting I think. <3

27 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

Hi, ninjakitty!  Welcome back. :)

Doc! Welcome! I still have to find your thread. Will do right now. I hope you've been doing well. 

• Like 3