12 hours ago, Terra said:

Wolfie - Can I sub for Charlie Quinn with the pulls?  I was already doing some extra upper body stuff and the PvP would be a great motivator...  

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Absolutely, Terra! Though...you better not help the Cartel win this Pull PvP!! Kidding, I'll still love if you do...and you embracing She-Hulk this time around scares me for the first time knowing you'll be my competitor now

You guys are the best. El Gato isn't one for public emotional displays, so she'll just give you a salute of thanks.

anime wink salute winking saluting

Looking forward to watching Terra kick some ass.

• Like 5

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Won't lie, it was pleasant having a hot warm shower again last night. Seriously, I checked this thread before jumping into the shower to see if the deadline was over or if I could score more points for the Cartel. Not sure I'll be as much use this round, we did a pullup-heavy WOD on Wednesday (a.k.a. before Tactical Thursday) and I have nothing to work with at home. It's pretty much down to what today's WOD will be and if I'll have the time to hang around the box to score some points. Plus, you know, I suck at pumping out large amounts of pullups.

" I have nothing to work with at home"

that is all I have.  Get off your candy ass and do a few DB or BW ones.  Yesterday I used my son's hover board for DB's.  I dug thru the shed to find a pipe on order to do BW ones today.  I understand that the WOD was pull-up heavy and you don't want to injure yourself but don't use not having proper equipment as an excuse.

96b15a0a5e1e7f5da94463c085eae48e.jpg

• Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

9 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

that is all I have.  Get off your candy ass and do a few DB or BW ones.  Yesterday I used my son's hover board for DB's.  I dug thru the shed to find a pipe on order to do BW ones today.  I understand that the WOD was pull-up heavy and you don't want to injure yourself but don't use not having proper equipment as an excuse.

This^^^^

Or even find a tree branch and jump on it and start knocking a few out!

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Get off your candy ass

Did you just quote the Rock on me?

stone-cold-laughing_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Not using any excuses, just feel I won't be as useful this round. Maybe a little frustrated I can't count Wednesday's pullup-heavy WOD too. Dunno, it's been a long night and it didn't get any better in the morning. My head's a mess, my body aches from sleep deprivation and I'm at work with the foulest of moods. Sorry if I came across as looking for excuses

• Like 7
9 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Absolutely, Terra! Though...you better not help the Cartel win this Pull PvP!! Kidding, I'll still love if you do...and you embracing She-Hulk this time around scares me for the first time knowing you'll be my competitor now ;)

4796525-3998369627-shehu.jpg

Wolf

Haha - I totally wasn't paying attention to which Team Charlie Quinn was on.  I just saw a Ranger in need of help and it was something I could do...  So I jumped in!  

4 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

You guys are the best. El Gato isn't one for public emotional displays, so she'll just give you a salute of thanks.

I'll do my best for you!  You have a great race this weekend!!!  

• Like 2

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Take Care!

7 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Welp, I was hoping not find new ways to hate myself, but now I have you to thank for that. Ohhh boy... this is going to be FUN!!!

There has to be some love/hate going on or there's no growth my friend, lol. I just know you're capable of more then you let out, so I push and pry a little.

AND, we've been buds for a long time...it would be wrong of me to cut you any slack. ;) 

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Won't lie, it was pleasant having a hot warm shower again last night. Seriously, I checked this thread before jumping into the shower to see if the deadline was over or if I could score more points for the Cartel. Not sure I'll be as much use this round, we did a pullup-heavy WOD on Wednesday (a.k.a. before Tactical Thursday) and I have nothing to work with at home. It's pretty much down to what today's WOD will be and if I'll have the time to hang around the box to score some points. Plus, you know, I suck at pumping out large amounts of pullups.

Also, I risk the chance of equipping Rurik with a big-ass weapon in saying this, but in the interest of fairness you should also include Muscle Ups and count them for double the points

1 hour ago, T2sarahconnor said:

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Did you just quote the Rock on me?

stone-cold-laughing_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Not using any excuses, just feel I won't be as useful this round. Maybe a little frustrated I can't count Wednesday's pullup-heavy WOD too. Dunno, it's been a long night and it didn't get any better in the morning. My head's a mess, my body aches from sleep deprivation and I'm at work with the foulest of moods. Sorry if I came across as looking for excuses

1 hour ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Sorry your day isn't good.  Who says you can't count Wednesday?  You are in a freaking other time zone world.  I just don't want you to limit yourself based on not optimal workout conditions.  This is not you.  No gym can box you in.  

I say count Wednesdays Pull-up heavy WOD and anyone else that had something similar can count theres as well. Just add it all to day 1-T2 is right, you are in another time zone and Greek food is delicious, so.. BONUS POINTS for Raider!! That Stone Cold gif made me laugh...but I couldn't keep the straight face after haha.

Muscle-ups...wooooo weee those are tough! If they counted for double the points, we would need something for everyone to double their points....HOWEVER, it's a beast move and I would be ok with every 5 muscle-ups counting for 10 points worth.

5 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Terra is a great team player and I'm glad she's gonna help you out while you run your race :)

2 hours ago, WorldSparrow said:

Nice job ghosts! Lets keep it gong. Can't wait for the story Wolf.

Agreed! Way to come back on that PvP Ladies and gents! I'm excited about the story!!! I haven't wrote anything like that since my finale for last challenge and I'm jonesing for it! Between The Remaining on audible, reading your story and Wraith Squadron....I'm extremely content at the moment. 

Wolf

• Like 5

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I just realized that I can count all of my wall climb ups and top outs for points in pulling!  Between those, all of the hanging I typically do, and all of the pull ups, I should be able to put up some monster numbers tomorrow at the parkour gym.   :D

• Like 2

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

3 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

This^^^^

Or even find a tree branch and jump on it and start knocking a few out!

Tree branches make it totally Ranger ;)

tree+pull+ups.jpg

3 hours ago, Agnarr said:

Sin título.jpg

Volki, you bad-ass mofo! You literally pulled the sky down :P

With all the clouds, too!! Volki has a mean competitive streak and you Cartel members are lucky to have "The Shark" on your side! ;)

3 hours ago, Agnarr said:

@Wild Wolf do deadlifts count for this PvP?(technically I'm pulling the bar off the floor ) cause I did a whole bunch of them yesterday

These can definitely count! Yes, deadlifts are a pulling exercise, so count them away, Ags!

1 hour ago, Terra said:

Haha - I totally wasn't paying attention to which Team Charlie Quinn was on.  I just saw a Ranger in need of help and it was something I could do...  So I jumped in!  

I'll do my best for you!  You have a great race this weekend!!!  

At the end of the day, we are all on the same team-so that was not only un-selfish of you but commendable as well :eagerness:We should ALL aspire to be more like you, Terra :)

CQ, you're gonna kill that race! Excited to read the write-up!

1 hour ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

A. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY RURIK.

B. Just noticed the nicknames on the spreadsheet. tumblr_n28n61fD4L1qcmbd6o1_250.gif

C. My name is on the second page despite my not being in play, so Kitty's about to unofficially pull some stuff just for the sake of doing it. (but obvs without actually putting it on the spreadsheet)

A. Yes he is-I wanna be like Rurik when I grow up!

B. Good! I'm glad you like the nickname-I felt it was appropriate for a royal highness such as yourself ;)

C. Thank you for still participating! You're awesome..your majesty. I think your gonna REALLY enjoy the write-up this weekend! 

3 minutes ago, Nymeria said:

I just realized that I can count all of my wall climb ups and top outs for points in pulling!  Between those, all of the hanging I typically do, and all of the pull ups, I should be able to put up some monster numbers tomorrow at the parkour gym.   :D

I knew with the 72 hour time frame of the PvP that you would eventually destroy some numbers with one parkour practice ;). PLUS!! All the cool little parkour gifs to showoff your pulling frenzy! :)

Did anyone else see THIS????

Looks pretty good! The parkour and action definitely looks good and I'm a big Fassbender fan.

Wolf

• Like 6

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

2 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

There has to be some love/hate going on or there's no growth my friend, lol. I just know you're capable of more then you let out, so I push and pry a little.

AND, we've been buds for a long time...it would be wrong of me to cut you any slack. ;) 

Wolf

SO8VK6U.jpg

1 hour ago, Wild Wolf said:

Looks pretty good! The parkour and action definitely looks good and I'm a big Fassbender fan.

Wolf

I saw this, it looks Fantastic!

• Like 4

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

12 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

It helped that it's been quite roasty toasty temperature-wise around these parts of late, and that it was a mega high volume training week with my coach throwing CrossFit Regionals workouts at us day after day before he leaves for Regionals himself next weekend.  Definitely have picked up some newfound respect for professional athletes.  This week has been no slouch!

Did anyone else wonder exactly what "roasty toasty temperature" meant to Rurik? 

515c0ea0ef058a342288acb4a1af848bdad39932

I just got done watching the trailer. I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Like 6

Welp, despite my arm's objections I was able to add 17 more points for the Cartel

• Like 4

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I think my arms are going to fall off after today's PVP efforts, but it'll be worth it when we win this one :D 

Adding 105 for the Cartel (and probably something like 5 tomorrow...). I'm thanking rigorous use of the Pomodoro technique for this one, it gets things adding up really quickly!

14 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

And I'm happy to hear you're enjoying them as well, Yeti! I said I was scared....but your not scaring me...GEEZ, Yeti, there's a difference ya know :P I'm liking the fire you're bringing to the Cartel and I hope you stick around for future stuff cuz I'd like to team with you one day!

Psh, semantics :P 

Well, I certainly plan on sticking around, this is too much fun to skip out on :D 

• Like 5

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Wolf

This made me laugh because my boys came running to show me this last night because they know I'm a big AC fan. :)

I got Unity for the ps4 for as my Mother's Day present. ;)

120 in for my ghost team......60 this morning and another 60 just a while ago! :)

Super proud of the Ghost team for the awesome collective effort to rescue my daughter! :D

• Like 5

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:57 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Ruthie!!! Hey :) how are ya? I know you don't like the cold shower routine but thank you for putting in some time to help kick the Cartel's ass! 

I'm gonna get Homefront: The Revolution next week...didn't know if you were looking at that one or not, but they have a mode on there where you can do 4 player co-op and upgrade your character and stuff. The game looks AMAZING!! 

Heya, Wolife! Good, good, you? Anything for the Ghosts, though I wasn't able to participate all that much - it was a few very busy days for me. This PVP, though, hell yeah.

That looks pretty good, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it next week - well, maybe Friday I can. I do like the look of it.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:55 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Ladies and gents, Cartel and Scoundrels, I present to you The Canadian aka Rurik Harrgath aka VIKING TWO-ZERO!! 

Up to snuff? HA! Yeah, you're good brother. That definitely helps The Ghost out :)

Dude, I totally wish I could help ya move...but it seems like you are killing it and getting ready to set up your future Ranger Man Cave or SOE Base of Operations or The Barbarian's Den...something worldly badass like that haha. I know you'll do supremely well with the the pull-ups so I'm not worried, sir. Get in what you can, when you can. We all know you're busy.

I'll make sure and post the link more often cuz I know I'm not the best at that :nevreness: How's everyone doing today? T2, I need to hit you up later so we can finalize stuff for Saturday and the make-up thing. 

PvP Spreadsheet

Wolf

Hahah the nicknames, I love it. Hot Damn @Rurik Harrgath, you filthy beast :) 

• Like 4

Cyborg/Badass (Ranger)

Current Challenge: RuthixCube trains for a 5k - pt 1

Previous: Reboot12

"I am Iron and I forge myself."

11 hours ago, WorldSparrow said:

I didn't know they finally pulled the trigger on an AC movie, looks pretty good. The Spanish Inquisition is a great setting for such a story, although it probably won't have an awesome musical number... 

love that movie!

another 100 posted for the cartel.  did them in intervals of 20 yesterday. 

• Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge