Just added my final numbers. 75 points for the Cartel, mostly in the form of sets of BW rows done throughout the day, mostly at work, using whatever worked as a bar. Upper body was a little achey from yesterday, but lack of sleep and the need to do actual work whilst at work (imagine that!) wore me down today.

• Like 3

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

On 5/13/2016 at 11:50 AM, Red1263 said:

SO8VK6U.jpg

I saw this, it looks Fantastic!

HAHA that's a funny meme...everytime I see it, I laugh cuz I have made this EXACT face before! I'm excited about it cuz it's Michale Fassbender...and the parkour/stunts look well done.

On 5/13/2016 at 11:50 AM, Sylvaa said:

Did anyone else wonder exactly what "roasty toasty temperature" meant to Rurik? 

515c0ea0ef058a342288acb4a1af848bdad39932

I just got done watching the trailer. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Cautiously optimistic is a good way to put it, but like I said... #Fassbender :) 

LOL! I wonder the same thing, Sylvaa, since Viking Two-Zero is a cargo shorts wearing kinda guy...and that was in the middle of New York winter lol. The man is immune to most things.

On 5/13/2016 at 0:23 PM, Red1263 said:

Welp, despite my arm's objections I was able to add 17 more points for the Cartel

Thata boy, Mr. Rojo! Though..I wish your arms had objected more so. Hmph!

23 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

I think my arms are going to fall off after today's PVP efforts, but it'll be worth it when we win this one :D 

Adding 105 for the Cartel (and probably something like 5 tomorrow...). I'm thanking rigorous use of the Pomodoro technique for this one, it gets things adding up really quickly!

Psh, semantics :P 

Well, I certainly plan on sticking around, this is too much fun to skip out on :D 

So determined. Very ranger. 105 is a lot of pulls, Yeti! I like the Pomodoro technique as well for sitting so I'll have to try that for pull-ups :) You're really killing it with these PvP's. I'm gonna have to keep you in mind for all my future ones going forward lol.

19 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Damn you DOMS! I got 20 in for the Cartel and I will try and GtG some more when I can :)

RIGHT! Haha, I laughed when  I read this too cuz you killed it day 1. I was a little sore today but despite my shoulder, I was able to get in a lot of pulls day 1, maybe more than I have before and everything feels fine now, Feels good to be doing something...cuz I've been really limited for like the last 2 1/2 months.

These PvP's are something I need right now in my life.

18 hours ago, AshPS said:

This made me laugh because my boys came running to show me this last night because they know I'm a big AC fan. :)

I got Unity for the ps4 for as my Mother's Day present. ;)

120 in for my ghost team......60 this morning and another 60 just a while ago! :)

Super proud of the Ghost team for the awesome collective effort to rescue my daughter! :D

Awesome! Are you liking the game?? I bet you boys freaked when they saw the trailer and were excited to show you :)

Wow, that's some awesome stuff Ash! I'm severely lacking right now but I've been busy doing Anniversary stuff lol. However, I am proud of the Ghost as well and how everyone is coming together. Hell, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of the Cartel as well.. You guys are killing it!

We're coming to get ya Kitty!

shower-cat.jpg

17 hours ago, maegs said:

Can't speak for Rurik but it's 14*C here atm and I just went to the grocery store in shorts and a tank top... (I did wear runners though, not flip flops)

sunsout-guns-out-crest-thumb-700x700.jpg

LOL, one of my all time fav sayings. My "guns" are lacking at the moment, but having a tattoo sleeved arm helps with the sexiness ;)

Probably my ALL time fav saying-Remember this one Wes?

Spoiler

Eat twat. Smoke pot. And smile a lot :) 

17 hours ago, RuthixCube said:

Heya, Wolife! Good, good, you? Anything for the Ghosts, though I wasn't able to participate all that much - it was a few very busy days for me. This PVP, though, hell yeah.

That looks pretty good, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it next week - well, maybe Friday I can. I do like the look of it.

Hahah the nicknames, I love it. Hot Damn @Rurik Harrgath, you filthy beast :) 

You've always been a great team player-from playing Destiny or The Division to on here :). Lol, I'm glad you like this one in particular. It's something I can do without bothering my shoulder so that's a plus.

I'll get it more than likely Tuesday...and I think I'm trading The Division in for it. It got to a point where, even at gear score 181 or something like that, I kept getting booted from the team, which I remember you said you had issues with. And I've beat the game and the only thing to do is grind in the DZ. My point-I'm ready for Homefront and very excited to unveil something next challenge. Maybe step my co-op/pvp mash-up up?? Homefront has that 4-player co-op mode (called Resistance Mode) where you can upgrade your character and start with 12 missions you can work through. Throughout the year, the studio is releasing 8 more free missions for Resistance Mode which will be sweet. The game emphasis's more realism too. Like, looting enemies and houses DURING firefights because ammo isn't abundant like in The Division. I'm excited for it, but I'm hanging up my Agent Go-Bag for now and getting my Guerrilla Fighter Go-To-Hell pack ready..and this one's rocking a Texas Flag ;)

Lol, I was just being goofy and decided to give everyone nicknames. I'm glad you like yours! And yes, if there is ever a statement that is true it is that @Rurik Harrgath is a mother f*ckin filthy beast.

Wolf  

• Like 7

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

18 hours ago, RuthixCube said:

Also, that's another 72 points for Ghosts via dumbbell rows 

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Score some for Team Ghost Wolfpack!! I saw 160 for today? Way to go!! WOOT WOOT!

61105124.jpg

18 hours ago, WorldSparrow said:

I didn't know they finally pulled the trigger on an AC movie, looks pretty good. The Spanish Inquisition is a great setting for such a story, although it probably won't have an awesome musical number... 

Ah yeah!! Great little music number right there! Classic :)

Yeah man, I agree that the Spanish Inquisition will be a good setting for that movie. Comes out in December..and I believe after Rouge One. December sounds juicy.

7 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

love that movie!

another 100 posted for the cartel.  did them in intervals of 20 yesterday. 

Machete is murdering the pulls! :(

ReeellZ.jpg

5 hours ago, Terra said:

Last night I did 50 dumbbell rows for Charlie Quinn! Can someone add them to the spreadsheet, I can't do it on on my iPad. Thanks! I'll do more today including som pull-up and grip training!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotcha covered Terra! I'm not even gonna say anything snarky this time-I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy watching you fill in for CQ :)

1 hour ago, iatetheyeti said:

Just added my final numbers. 75 points for the Cartel, mostly in the form of sets of BW rows done throughout the day, mostly at work, using whatever worked as a bar. Upper body was a little achey from yesterday, but lack of sleep and the need to do actual work whilst at work (imagine that!) wore me down today.

Way to adapt and Ranger through by using "whatever was available"! Lol, yeah sleep is the key to ALL things really. In a bad mood-you're prolly cranky. Take a nap and see if that don't make ya feel better? Sore from a badass WOD? Go to bed early that night. I hope you get to catch up on sleep, Yeti :) You're contributions to the Cartel remain to be impressive and nicknaming you Abominable Beast was the perfect choice!

I wanted to go ahead and catch up with everyone while Heather's off getting her nails done ;) We got to go look at apartments today and found some solid options-one we really like that's near a park...so, Lots of decisions and stuff. We're gonna sleep on it and then go with something tomorrow because we have to get the ball rolling with our lease being up July 3rd. The apartment is a little more than what we are paying now, but our apartment now is not that great. The area isn't that great. For crying out loud, there was a shooting at the convenient store across the street last fall! We live on a busy street that's noisy and...yeah, I'm not a fan of where we are. Management here sucks balls too.

The (possible) newer place is just a hair smaller-still first floor-but we have lots of freedom with the place, as in getting 10ft off the apartment balcony for an "extended backyard" like deal. So we could essentially grow a little garden out there...plus keep a grill out there! #Steaks

The more I talk about it the more I want that apartment. Lol. In other news, Heather is amazing and got me Uncharted 4 for our anniversary...as well as my new ruck being apart of that. AND, she let me start lay away payments on a rifle!!! I've been doing a lot of research since I came back from Austin and wanted to buy me a gun. At first I wanted an M1A, which, is a great option, but expensive and not super cheap to feed. Then, I wanted an AK, then bounced around with some different platforms of the AK...then I decided to go with an AR platform, specifically the Colt 6920. Then...I wanted something a little cheaper, something that would be a good starter AR package that I could upgrade. 

I came across the Mossberg MMR AR-15 Tactical Rifle

GUN-605.jpg

That's the basic version I'll be getting. I did a lot of research on this before I got it and overall, I was comfortable with the reviews and since this was available on a lay away option, I "pulled the trigger". Lol!

I like this version too..

wm_5981675.jpg

Maybe something to strive for? Since I'm just getting the bare bones model, I can upgrade to my personal preference.Very stoked about this because now it's something that's happening. It's not a dream anymore. In a few months, I will own my own rifle. YAY!

I'll make sure to take pics tonight at dinner because this place sounds badass! I'm still thinking about getting that Tomahawk steak for my dinner lol. I know Heather is excited because she likes surprises and getting all dolled up :)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far and you're all having fun cuz I know I am. Damn...I can't believe Heather told me to go for it, lol. I said I would wait and she said, "No, I wanted to get you that..and Father's Day is coming up so consider this an early present." 

I'm a lucky guy!

Wolf

• Like 9

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Wishing you and Heather a happy anniversary and I know you guys will have a great time tonight.  Please take a picture of the Tomahawk if you get it.  I want to live vicariously.  Congrats on being able to "pull the trigger" on getting the rifle. ( I crack myself up) and while you are out wining and dining I will be pulling.

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

20 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Wishing you and Heather a happy anniversary and I know you guys will have a great time tonight.  Please take a picture of the Tomahawk if you get it.  I want to live vicariously.  Congrats on being able to "pull the trigger" on getting the rifle. ( I crack myself up) and while you are out wining and dining I will be pulling.

Seconding all that!!

and you crack me up too, lol. :D

• Like 3

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Happy Anniversary, and congrats on getting the rifle!

So, I spent 3 hours at the parkour gym and did a ton of pull ups, wall climbs, wall climb dynos, wall top outs, cliffhangers, hanging traverses of all kinds, and rope climbs (I'm not even sure how to count these).  And my arms are totally shot.  But I had no real way to keep count of all of the madness.  Should I just low-ball it and enter 100, or do you want to have me just negate one of the Cartel heavy hitters?  

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

You've decided to go with the AR platform after all?  Must say, I approve.  Can't beat one for learning your basics of marksmanship on.  I think you'll be pleased. 

After leaving the army, I swore I would never touch another AR, but I played through Medal of Honor: Warfighter and I've got to say...

latest?cb=20121006004300

That is one sexy sombitch.  Love, love, love that white dress she's wearing!  ;)

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Lol, I was just being goofy and decided to give everyone nicknames. I'm glad you like yours! And yes, if there is ever a statement that is true it is that @Rurik Harrgath is a mother f*ckin filthy beast.

This is the first challenge I've checked from the new house, and it was a fine comment to relax to this evening.  Cheers!

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Happy anniversary, and I hope you and Heather enjoyed your night :)

8 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

So determined. Very ranger. 105 is a lot of pulls, Yeti! I like the Pomodoro technique as well for sitting so I'll have to try that for pull-ups :) You're really killing it with these PvP's. I'm gonna have to keep you in mind for all my future ones going forward lol.

I don't like being beaten :P 

The Pomodoro technique has worked out pretty well for me as far as specific movements go. Usually I use it for getting some deadhang time or deep squatting in, although trying to see how many of a certain exercise you can do in the break time is fun too.

Heh, the group atmosphere seems to be really working out for me, motivationally speaking, so it's probably going to be something that shapes my future challenges.

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Way to adapt and Ranger through by using "whatever was available"! Lol, yeah sleep is the key to ALL things really. In a bad mood-you're prolly cranky. Take a nap and see if that don't make ya feel better? Sore from a badass WOD? Go to bed early that night. I hope you get to catch up on sleep, Yeti :) You're contributions to the Cartel remain to be impressive and nicknaming you Abominable Beast was the perfect choice!

Yesyesyes, sleep is everything. It's always been a big contention point for me though, unfortunately. Got a decent sleep last night though, so that's something!

I choked on my coffee when I saw that nickname. It's amazing, I love it :D 

• Like 3

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Congrats on the AR. As Tank said, now that you'll have a basic system you can swap out parts till you get as fancy as you want.

Ive been planning on finishing an AR lower I've had for awhile, ordering a case of ammo, and just shooting the shit out of it until im fairly competent. Keep putting it off though. Your post is making my credit card hand itch...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

Wishing you and Heather a belated Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get the apartment you want.

16 hours ago, Terra said:

I need to add another 70 DB rows to Charlie's count!!!  I'm going to go looking for the link to the spreadsheet...

Terra, you are a beast! She-Hulk is definitely the right super-hero persona for you.

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Had some serious Internet service failures during the weekend. I assume it's too late to update the spreadsheet right now :( They still win even if you count my total of 172, but hey, I did them for the Cartel. Those damn Fantasmas...

• Like 3

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

Is it Tactical Tuesday yet? Because I completely failed the Cartel during the weekend. And no, I will not be counting last Wednesday's pulls because it feels like cheating. Hitting the box today (it's Monday here) so I hope I still have time to redeem myself and not go down with a score of zero

ETA:409 pulls for the Cartel. Hasta la victoria siempre
  • Like 5
On 5/14/2016 at 3:13 PM, T2sarahconnor said:

We had a wonderful evening! I still need to post some pics! We did not get the tomahawk steak beacause it was $139 lol! AND it was 48 oz! Holy crap that's a lot of beef. I ended up getting Beer Can Chicken (which was amazing) and Heather got Duck Tacos (which she let me have one and THAT was amazing too). Plus, some sausage and pretzel roll starter and a side of creamed spinach...we ate ALL of dinner lol. That beer can chicken was some of the best I've ever had, OMG it was so good!

Very excited about my rifle :)

On 5/14/2016 at 3:14 PM, MiaulinTheCat said:

Wait, so this whole time I've been trapped in a shower with a naked man who's spraying me with water..?

oh_hell_no_cat.jpg10206787137b80e31c43e33c1780f32e.jpg

e4c986fd0eba08b29e24085317b7f427.jpg

(Dude seriously, so looking forward to the write-up!)

Yeah, sorry, I know it's terrible because you don't know the naked shower man, but we're coming to rescue you, Kitty!!!

(Sorry I'm late on the story, busy busy weekend and I'm a tad behind)

On 5/14/2016 at 3:43 PM, AshPS said:

Seconding all that!!

and you crack me up too, lol. :D

LOL, T2 is a silly, silly woman.

On 5/14/2016 at 4:19 PM, Nymeria said:

Happy Anniversary, and congrats on getting the rifle!

So, I spent 3 hours at the parkour gym and did a ton of pull ups, wall climbs, wall climb dynos, wall top outs, cliffhangers, hanging traverses of all kinds, and rope climbs (I'm not even sure how to count these).  And my arms are totally shot.  But I had no real way to keep count of all of the madness.  Should I just low-ball it and enter 100, or do you want to have me just negate one of the Cartel heavy hitters?  

I went ahead and did some math on your epic parkour day and determined you at least deserved 180 points for the whole thing :) Maybe more...but 180 seemed like a good number for that. Realistcally you were prolly over 200 though, haha.

I'm so excited about the rifle! It'll still be mid summer before I get it, but knowing it's mine and that I'm slowly paying it off has me grinning from ear to ear.

On 5/15/2016 at 9:37 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

You've decided to go with the AR platform after all?  Must say, I approve.  Can't beat one for learning your basics of marksmanship on.  I think you'll be pleased. 

After leaving the army, I swore I would never touch another AR, but I played through Medal of Honor: Warfighter and I've got to say...

latest?cb=20121006004300

That is one sexy sombitch.  Love, love, love that white dress she's wearing!  ;)

This is the first challenge I've checked from the new house, and it was a fine comment to relax to this evening.  Cheers!

I did decided on the AR platform first and then I plan on getting an SKS after that lol. I've done a LOT of back and forth between the 2 platforms and I guess decided I liked the AR for now. It was a close call. I was looking for lay away options for the AK stuff but couldn't find anything last time. Reading through The Remaining also helped in my decision for getting an AR platform fist lol. I'm almost done with book 1 then plan to start book 2 right after! That one from MoH looks sweet dude! I like the white on that too because it doesn't look urban cam but like a faded white-I like it a lot! 

You're too badass for words sometimes dude, but being a "filthy beast" is pretty spot on lol. I'm happy this was the first place you checked for "ultimate badass" confirmation ;)

On 5/15/2016 at 10:59 PM, iatetheyeti said:

Happy anniversary, and I hope you and Heather enjoyed your night :)

I don't like being beaten :P 

The Pomodoro technique has worked out pretty well for me as far as specific movements go. Usually I use it for getting some deadhang time or deep squatting in, although trying to see how many of a certain exercise you can do in the break time is fun too.

Heh, the group atmosphere seems to be really working out for me, motivationally speaking, so it's probably going to be something that shapes my future challenges.

Thank you! We had an amazing time!! Pictures are coming when I can post them.

I'll have to use the pomodoro technique for stuff like that next time, especially when I'm doing "grease the groove" type exercises. Deep squats would be the first thing I would use the pomodoro for lol. I NEED to spend more time in the squat-it helps my low back.

I'm stoked you're digging the group thing we got going on here cuz it's helping me get through each day knowing you all are having fun with me! 

On 5/15/2016 at 10:59 PM, iatetheyeti said:

Yesyesyes, sleep is everything. It's always been a big contention point for me though, unfortunately. Got a decent sleep last night though, so that's something!

I choked on my coffee when I saw that nickname. It's amazing, I love it :D 

I love sleep so much...and I should take advantage of getting more sleep when I can, lol. Naps need to become a thing again at work...it would REALLY help with the midday drawls.

Ok good!! Cuz I see you as the Abominable Beast...Yeti seems so normal these days after you killed the first 2 PvP's! :)

On 5/15/2016 at 11:11 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

The nice thing about the AR platform is it is super customizable and that .223 ammo is a heck of a lot cheaper.

Yessir!! I cannot wait to start customizing my own stuff on it. That's where I see things getting fun! .223 isn't very expensive, I found some sites that sell bulk ammo but I should be looking for brass casings, am I correct? Doesn't steel tend to dirty your rifle a little more?

Wolf

• Like 6

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

You're too badass for words sometimes dude, but being a "filthy beast" is pretty spot on lol. I'm happy this was the first place you checked for "ultimate badass" confirmation ;)

I can dig it; besides, "filthy beast" is appropriate no matter which 'hat' I'm wearing that day. 

• Like 4

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

On 5/15/2016 at 6:27 AM, WorldSparrow said:

Did our last minute come back on the last challenge scare all you Cartel types away? I updated the spreadsheet with a simple formula, and the totals at the moment are:

Ghosts: 1163

Cartel: 585

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halolz.com%2Fwp-cont

HAHAHA, what a meme! I guess everyone was worried Rurik would come screaming in like a Barbarian declaring that he had single handedly done more pull-ups then the Cartel combined! A worthy feat that @Rurik Harrgath could pull off ;)

Shoot, I was just happy to participate and develop a good muscle pump! Haven't had one of those since I hurt my shoulder!

Btw, Bought the 2nd book of The Remaining! I'll prolly start it tomorrow sometime once I've completed Book #1.

On 5/15/2016 at 10:34 AM, Broba Fett said:

Congrats on the AR. As Tank said, now that you'll have a basic system you can swap out parts till you get as fancy as you want.

Ive been planning on finishing an AR lower I've had for awhile, ordering a case of ammo, and just shooting the shit out of it until im fairly competent. Keep putting it off though. Your post is making my credit card hand itch...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WOOT WOOT! Thank you sir :) Definitely don't want to get you or your credit card hand in trouble, but if you can and have the means, go for it dude! What are you doing to your lower? Adding a new trigger? I'm with you though....I want to get my MMR in with a box of ammo and just have myself a tasty little saturday afternoon at the range. What a glorious day it'll be! If you haven't made your credit card hand pull the trigger by then, then maybe the ensuing videos of me shooting would do the trick ? :P

On 5/15/2016 at 11:18 AM, Terra said:

I need to add another 70 DB rows to Charlie's count!!!  I'm going to go looking for the link to the spreadsheet...

Sounds like your anniversary is going great and that new apartment sounds so much better for your family.  Much excited for your AR.  

The pages move to quick on here-maybe I should keep a link to the spreadsheet in my signature??? That might make it easier for everyone following, lol.

Way to go, Terra! Thank you for helping CQ out while she destroyed her race-you are the definition of a "team player". The anniversary was AWESOME!!! It was my favorite one we had so far...partially because Heather let me get my AR, or at least start making payments on it, but because we are at a place in our marriage where we are better then we've ever been. Saturday's anniversary was just more confirmation of that. :) 

12 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Wishing you and Heather a belated Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get the apartment you want.

Terra, you are a beast! She-Hulk is definitely the right super-hero persona for you.

Thank you CQ!!! I wanna go read about your race from this past weekend! We actually didn't "pull the trigger" (loving this play on words lol) on any apartments just yet cuz a house might be another option if the price is right, ya know? So, we're gonna look more this week and make a decision this upcoming weekend. I know either way that we will find something, and if that one apartment is still available then we know it was the right one.

Terra is something else, isn't she?? Dropping all ties for good and bad and just helped out a friend in need. The world needs more folks like you Terra!

9 hours ago, Agnarr said:

Had some serious Internet service failures during the weekend. I assume it's too late to update the spreadsheet right now :( They still win even if you count my total of 172, but hey, I did them for the Cartel. Those damn Fantasmas...

Damn man, 172 is a lot from the weekend! Go ahead and update with your numbers Ags, just to show your individual badassness!

Plus, we knew you were busy with making sure that "someone" else could use the pull-up bar as well. This same person that you enjoyed a hot shower with ;)

8 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Is it Tactical Tuesday yet? Because I completely failed the Cartel during the weekend. And no, I will not be counting last Wednesday's pulls because it feels like cheating. Hitting the box today (it's Monday here) so I hope I still have time to redeem myself and not go down with a score of zero

ETA:409 pulls for the Cartel. Hasta la victoria siempre

Almost brother! I'm gonna update below with what tomorrow's gameplan is. The goal is to do some squatting; whether thats during a WOD or to help alleiviate back/hip pain tightness. The rules will be like the pull PvP, where 20 seconds counts for a point and 1 rep of SOME form of squat counts for 1 point. I'll make it all pretty down below.

You'll have plenty of time to make up for this weekend El Mad Arrow :)

19 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I wonder if Wild Wolf had too much fun on his anniversary?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

He most certainly did!! And then a LAZYASS Sunday followed lol

8 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Is that the Cartel's cover story? C'mon, guys, 'fess up; did you capture him, too?

Never my dear...though, they did catch me last time. Those sneaky bastards had Dreadnought lol! I just got busy with the weekend and didn't get a chance to finish the write-up unfortunately. That should be completed this evening :) I wont leave you trapped with a strange naked man any longer!!!

18 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I can dig it; besides, "filthy beast" is appropriate no matter which 'hat' I'm wearing that day. 

So true, brother! I hope your Sunday was as we discussed? All damn day, right??

OK guys, Tactical Tuesday is quickly approaching and I want to get things set-up for the next PvP. 

PvP Mission #3: Ass to Grass

• Your mission, if you so choose to have wobbly, jelly filled legs, is to accumulate as much squatting as you can until Wednesday night at 7 PM Central Time when this PvP will end. Each squat rep counts for 1 point and for every :20 seconds in the squat position it is worth 1 point. Squatting is a natural movement and we should honestly spend as much time as we can in the squat position. I will count squatty potty users-but 1 poop equals 1 point, so, no bonus points for taking your time on the porcelain throne ;) . Once again, the cutoff is on Wednesday at 7 PM central standard time.

main-qimg-a0328322b64831b8646a3ea61cbe9f

Wolf

• Like 11

Spoiler

Anniversary pics!!

299d9764050753d2fe13bc56bb7eebbb.jpg

-getting ready to go out. She's beautiful and my hair game is in point! #longhairdontcare

e76daefbe8f163027b29a78e9205a070.jpg

-at LAW ready to grub out! The lighting was terrible, lol.

2ee3dcc15d4db73c77da90db00bf132a.jpg

-yummy beer can chicken with creamed spinach!

bc9758d0f1a6e820cd7793410dd29e83.jpg

-duck tacos!! Quack quack went Daffy into my tummy ;)

bbea3f9401745f96b1eb130fbcdb7d08.jpg

-so fancy the check came with its own signing block lol

Wanted to get those out for everyone's viewing pleasure :). Oh!! And all their veggies were pickled...like the cauliflower, red pepper...OMG it was so effin good! Even a pickled carrot!! I coulda survived mostly off the pickled veggies alone, haha!

Wolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 15

Spoiler

Glad you guys had fun on the anniversary, the story of your relationship is pretty awesome. And yes, you are correct, brass casings are better for your weapons than steel, although if you clean your rifle every time you shoot it shouldn't be a problem. The SKS platform (at least the original eastern block models) is designed to be able to handle steel casings because their philosophy was have a weapon that will fire no matter what, and steel is cheaper. 

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Yeah, sorry, I know it's terrible because you don't know the naked shower man, but we're coming to rescue you, Kitty!!!

(Sorry I'm late on the story, busy busy weekend and I'm a tad behind)

Like at least if I knew him, it could be even more awkward for both of us. That'd be great. :}

33c89a20d883f2a22684d2aafef04de49512211c

I hope it was a good busy! Sounds like a fun time with the anniversary! :D

3 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Never my dear...though, they did catch me last time. Those sneaky bastards had Dreadnought lol! I just got busy with the weekend and didn't get a chance to finish the write-up unfortunately. That should be completed this evening :) I wont leave you trapped with a strange naked man any longer!!!

PvP Mission #3: Ass to Grass

• Your mission, if you so choose to have wobbly, jelly filled legs, is to accumulate as much squatting as you can until Wednesday night at 7 PM Central Time when this PvP will end. Each squat rep counts for 1 point and for every :20 seconds in the squat position it is worth 1 point. Squatting is a natural movement and we should honestly spend as much time as we can in the squat position. I will count squatty potty users-but 1 poop equals 1 point, so, no bonus points for taking your time on the porcelain throne ;) . Once again, the cutoff is on Wednesday at 7 PM central standard time.

main-qimg-a0328322b64831b8646a3ea61cbe9f

Wolf

Couldn't ask for a better PVP task considering that's how I always sit for the most part. *Battle music begins to play*

tumblr_inline_o2ls7qkJ631t6oo71_500.gif

Great anniversary pictures, too! Sounds like a fantastic time and some excellent food; congratulations! :)

• Like 6

Matthew 25:34-40