5 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

OK guys, Tactical Tuesday is quickly approaching and I want to get things set-up for the next PvP. 

PvP Mission #3: Ass to Grass

• Your mission, if you so choose to have wobbly, jelly filled legs, is to accumulate as much squatting as you can until Wednesday night at 7 PM Central Time when this PvP will end. Each squat rep counts for 1 point and for every :20 seconds in the squat position it is worth 1 point. Squatting is a natural movement and we should honestly spend as much time as we can in the squat position. I will count squatty potty users-but 1 poop equals 1 point, so, no bonus points for taking your time on the porcelain throne ;) . Once again, the cutoff is on Wednesday at 7 PM central standard time.

main-qimg-a0328322b64831b8646a3ea61cbe9f

Wolf

Annnnnnnnddddd..... just in case anyone doesn't know what a Squatty Potty is:

You are ALL welcome ;) 

• Like 5

Chris // Sorcerer Trainee

Current Challenge: Calibre Goes Into The Mystic Realm

"There's no one I'd rather be than me." -- Wreck-It Ralph

2019 Weight Progress: 320.2 (Down 1.8) 3.18.19

12 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Almost brother! I'm gonna update below with what tomorrow's gameplan is. The goal is to do some squatting; whether thats during a WOD or to help alleiviate back/hip pain tightness. The rules will be like the pull PvP, where 20 seconds counts for a point and 1 rep of SOME form of squat counts for 1 point. I'll make it all pretty down below.

You'll have plenty of time to make up for this weekend El Mad Arrow :)

So did my 409 Pulls count or not? If not, that workout also involved 82 squats you can count instead.

P.S. Happy anniversary!

• Like 4

Can't see a sheet for squats yet, so I'll log my first 60 here for now. I'm going to literally squat my ass off the next few days. FOR THE CARTEL!!!!

• Like 4

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

So I just realized on the spreadsheet I had been tracking on the wrong sheet. OOPS.  But I did get up to 29 minutes total! I kind of maybe started to enjoy it towards the end there too? I didn't do the second PvP because I was off doing finals but just looking at the results from cold showers and WHAT EVEN ARE YOU PEOPLE?! Are you human??? I thought I was getting good by taking only cold showers (not just rinsing in cold, but doing my whole shower cold) for ~10 minutes at a time but seriously, some of those numbers defy all logic.  Great job team.

Also pumped about the squats since my Ranger mini this week is to do 30 minutes of primal squatting a day. Woot!

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Thank you! We had an amazing time!! Pictures are coming when I can post them.

I'll have to use the pomodoro technique for stuff like that next time, especially when I'm doing "grease the groove" type exercises. Deep squats would be the first thing I would use the pomodoro for lol. I NEED to spend more time in the squat-it helps my low back.

I'm stoked you're digging the group thing we got going on here cuz it's helping me get through each day knowing you all are having fun with me! 

I love sleep so much...and I should take advantage of getting more sleep when I can, lol. Naps need to become a thing again at work...it would REALLY help with the midday drawls.

Ok good!! Cuz I see you as the Abominable Beast...Yeti seems so normal these days after you killed the first 2 PvP's! :)

To be honest this is where I'm getting in most of my stuff to work towards an actual pull up, and I'm hoping it'll pay off at some point soon!

Sleep is indeed fantastic, it's a pity my sleep-onset type insomnia doesn't agree with me 99% of the time. That said, I napped today and it was both strange and refreshing!

22 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

PvP Mission #3: Ass to Grass

• Your mission, if you so choose to have wobbly, jelly filled legs, is to accumulate as much squatting as you can until Wednesday night at 7 PM Central Time when this PvP will end. Each squat rep counts for 1 point and for every :20 seconds in the squat position it is worth 1 point. Squatting is a natural movement and we should honestly spend as much time as we can in the squat position. I will count squatty potty users-but 1 poop equals 1 point, so, no bonus points for taking your time on the porcelain throne ;) . Once again, the cutoff is on Wednesday at 7 PM central standard time.

Yay squats :D

I'm just sad I didn't see this until I was about to go to bed last night. I'm sorry, Cartel, I'm going to have a day missing from this one! Today, however, although I was way too distracted to count all of the times I squatted at work, I can add 30 minutes worth of time spent in the deep squat (done in one minute intervals throughout the day). I'm pretty sure that comes out at 90 points (1 point per 20s = 3 points per minute = 3x30, right?), but if my numbers are wrong feel free to change it (EDIT: when I add it, because I can't find the squat-sheet!). Sounds stupid for what should be a simple sum, but I have the wonders of dyscalculia to contend with and am never 100% sure things are right no matter how simple they seem.

And tomorrow, assuming my knee continues to cooperate, I intend to do ALL of the squats to make up for the time I missed yesterday :D 

• Like 4

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Great pics Wolfie! Glad you both had a great time. Lemme tell you your hair and outfit were on point, brother.

You went for the AR after all, shaweet! How much untill we get some footage of you unleashing all hell on some steel targets? ;)

• Like 3

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

7 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Can't see a sheet for squats yet, so I'll log my first 60 here for now. I'm going to literally squat my ass off the next few days. FOR THE CARTEL!!!!

@Charlie_Quinn So glad you are back.  I am not allowed to do squats yet...  Now I'm off to find your thread to see how your race went!  

@Wild Wolf Love the photos!  

• Like 1

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Motivation

awwwwe....you and the wifey are gorgeous!! :D

Happy you guys had a nice anniversary. :)

Not sure if I was in this pvp, but what the heck...... until the spreadsheet is up I can log 50 squatsfor yesterday and 50 for today. Unfortunately numbers on this will be limited due to uncooperative knee.

Soooooo.......CRUSH those squats Ghost team! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgq1I6Amz3l2DzkY1mMyF

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

I apologize everyone, today has been a REALLY busy day! I have the SPREADSHEET UP and ready to rock and roll :) I also updated everyone who's got in some squat time today! You Cartel sure do start off super strong!

I'll get to everyone's reply tonight, hopefully. I'm still down a story update, but honestly guys, I've been so busy at work that I'm having a hard time, finding time, to complete it. Sad... I know you guys aren't stressing but I want to have that up soon. Plus a challenge update....

SO MUCH TO DO!! LOL :) I hope everyone has had a kickass Tactical Tuesday and I look forward to seeing more #'s pop up! I'll be adding 80 of my own squats to the PvP! 10 min in the squat position (accumulative) and then 50 split into 2 sets of 25.

PvP #3: Ass to Grass Spreadsheet

Wolf

• Like 5

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

OK 180 squats for the Cartel, and I did 11 minutes worth of Poop squat, and according to my math (11 mins = 660 seconds / 20 sec/point = 33 points) makes for 33 points but before I add it, I would like someone to double check for me. So for now, I'll just add the 180.

BTW, this is me tomorrow

CTmHx7p.gif

• Like 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Finished up with 120 squats yesterday. Broke them down into sets of 20, spread throughout the day.

I'm a bit confused, am I right in thinking Tuesday was day one for this? Time zones make everything complicated! 

• Like 3

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

5 hours ago, Red1263 said:

OK 180 squats for the Cartel, and I did 11 minutes worth of Poop squat, and according to my math (11 mins = 660 seconds / 20 sec/point = 33 points) makes for 33 points but before I add it, I would like someone to double check for me. So for now, I'll just add the 180.

BTW, this is me tomorrow

CTmHx7p.gif

Your math looks solid to me.  I so love Vincent in that role!

4 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Finished up with 120 squats yesterday. Broke them down into sets of 20, spread throughout the day.

I'm a bit confused, am I right in thinking Tuesday was day one for this? Time zones make everything complicated! 

He posted the challenge Monday but it was later in the evening.  

11 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

I apologize everyone, today has been a REALLY busy day! I have the SPREADSHEET UP and ready to rock and roll :) I also updated everyone who's got in some squat time today! You Cartel sure do start off super strong!

I'll get to everyone's reply tonight, hopefully. I'm still down a story update, but honestly guys, I've been so busy at work that I'm having a hard time, finding time, to complete it. Sad... I know you guys aren't stressing but I want to have that up soon. Plus a challenge update....

SO MUCH TO DO!! LOL :) I hope everyone has had a kickass Tactical Tuesday and I look forward to seeing more #'s pop up! I'll be adding 80 of my own squats to the PvP! 10 min in the squat position (accumulative) and then 50 split into 2 sets of 25.

Wolf

Don't make this an added stressor to your life.  It is supposed to be fun for you too!  Leave squats up all week as our PvP and write your story as you can.  We do enjoy it, but we all also get life happens.  I mean who can't benefit from more squats?  

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

On 5/16/2016 at 4:24 PM, Wild Wolf said:

What are you doing to your lower? Adding a new trigger?

It's actually a stripped lower so I had to add everything to it.  Bought a few of them when the prices got back down after the last big scare/run on guns as an investment. 

So I'll likely be buying one of those $4-500 kits that come with everything but the stripped lower and then assembling it myself.  Should come out on about the same level as your MMR.

In all reality though it will be awhile though.  Turns out weddings is expensive.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

Im having a serious problem with my numbers because the first two days are thirties, and that makes me unable to make today's score and the final score both be a nice cute number like X50 or X00 and no matter how many times I go "Just add X more that'll even them out" IT CANNOT BE DONE. AND IT BOTHERS ME. WHY AM I LIKE THIS? :P 

I-think-my-cat-is-doing-squat.-9gag.jpg *Kitty continues in a vain attempt to balance her scores*

• Like 4

Matthew 25:34-40

19 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Wolf

No need to apologise, life happens, and we're still all having fun :) 

Had to adjust my numbers on the spreadsheet though. Time zone issues happened, so I only got squats in yesterday and today. I like to think today's 200 points made up for my missed day though! Another accumulated half hour of deep squat for 90 points, then 10 bodyweight squats to round it up to a nice number, and then another 100 to round it up to an even nicer number! :D 

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

80 more points added for the Cartel!

Also I was mistaken earlier, I only did 90 Squats (3 sets of 30 squats), NOT 180! I apologize, I've no idea how/why I thought I did 180. I've updated the Sheet as well!

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."