Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Wolf! I don't see my name for the second pvp.....can I get you to add me pretty please. :D

I have 50 pulls from this morning to log for my Ghosts!

 

  • Like 2

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

 

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Yes!!! Way to go Miaulin , errr, Kitty!! I just added your 14 so as of now we are up by 4 min....AHHHHH! This is making my palms sweat. Who woulda thunk that this cold shower PvP woulda been this intense? Especially when people are breaking 10+ min in one sitting..standing? Dancing? Amazing, really...

 

Let's do this Team Ghost Wolfpack!!

 

Dancing. Lots of dancing. And lip-synching songs, mainly from the Hamilton soundtrack. Gotta do something to avoid getting bored past five minutes. :D

  • Like 3

Matthew 25:34-40

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, AshPS said:

Hey Wolf! I don't see my name for the second pvp.....can I get you to add me pretty please. :D

I have 50 pulls from this morning to log for my Ghosts!

 

 

Yes ma'am I just added you :). Way to start things off with a BANG!!! WOOT WOOT! I knew you would kill this PvP ;)

 

2 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

 

Dancing. Lots of dancing. And lip-synching songs, mainly from the Hamilton soundtrack. Gotta do something to avoid getting bored past five minutes. :D

 

Ahh, the Hamilton soundtrack. I did enjoy that quite a bit and I don't remember if I thanked you for turning me onto that :), but thank you Miaulin! Music in generally is an easy way to pass the time when enduring the frigid temps of a cold shower-especially when you're shaking your ass lol.

 

Wolf

  • Like 2

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

 

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

 

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

 

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

 

Ahh, the Hamilton soundtrack. I did enjoy that quite a bit and I don't remember if I thanked you for turning me onto that :), but thank you Miaulin! Music in generally is an easy way to pass the time when enduring the frigid temps of a cold shower-especially when you're shaking your ass lol.

 

Wolf

 

Oh my g-, there is absolutely no such ass witchcraft occurring XD *shudders*

  • Like 2

Matthew 25:34-40

Link to comment

Finishing off the cold shower PVP in pretty good form, last one came to twenty minutes and one second (you know, to break that twenty minute barrier!). That said, it was as much for the good of my health as it was for the PVP. We're having a heatwave, I can't cool down, and it's making me feel crappy. So a twenty minute cold shower was really not the challenge it should have been today.

 

The next PVP looks like it should be a good. Adding 45 for the cartel today, and aiming to improve on that tomorrow :D

 

...my shoulders are going to hate me by the time this is over!

  • Like 5

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

 

 

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Link to comment

I'll admit you've caught me at a disadvantage, because I'm doing weighed pull-ups and chin ups, for this challenge, so my numbers are going to be low

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Link to comment

Apologies for dropping off the radar (as I mentioned I might due to dormitory relocation sequencing), but I've updated my frigid dip metrics for you, Wolfie.

 

Hope they're up to snuff.  ;)

 

My life has been nothing but cold showers and packing boxes this week, it seems.

 

Here's the spreadsheet if anyone (like me) has lost track of it:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbwrsIX29MvRslthwen-K-QJGb8AIqBhmI6vkfdv7ls/edit#gid=0

 

EDIT:  Also added my 9 Overhead Squats (Power Clean pull to Rack, Rack to OHP) from today's WOD that were all in the 195# territory.  Could have had more, but those were the only reps in over my BW.  I'll go throw a metric shit-ton of pull-ups in my warm-up tomorrow too.  ;)

  • Like 3

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

 

Oh my g-, there is absolutely no such ass witchcraft occurring XD *shudders*

 

Ahhh man :( I was hoping for some ass witchcraft. What about bodacious Pelvic Sorcery?

 

1 hour ago, iatetheyeti said:

Finishing off the cold shower PVP in pretty good form, last one came to twenty minutes and one second (you know, to break that twenty minute barrier!). That said, it was as much for the good of my health as it was for the PVP. We're having a heatwave, I can't cool down, and it's making me feel crappy. So a twenty minute cold shower was really not the challenge it should have been today.

 

The next PVP looks like it should be a good. Adding 45 for the cartel today, and aiming to improve on that tomorrow :D

 

...my shoulders are going to hate me by the time this is over!

 

Damn Yeti...that's one helluva way to end the 1st PvP! Good grief, girlfriend...you made me look like a freakin noob! Must. Take. Longer. Shower... But if you guys are going through heatwave, then more power to the cold shower for sure! I still have yet to take one being all gross and sweaty...so maybe I can make that happen before 7 PM tonight, lol.

 

And way to go on the 45 pulls-you're beginning to make your mark among the Cartel and that kind scares me :P

 

1 hour ago, Red1263 said:

I'll admit you've caught me at a disadvantage, because I'm doing weighed pull-ups and chin ups, for this challenge, so my numbers are going to be low

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

 

Well, what if you just did GtG (Grease the Groove) with unweighted ones outside of your workouts? You could always just deadhang? I have faith that your evil, bloody red ways will help you make that happen :)

 

20 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Apologies for dropping off the radar (as I mentioned I might due to dormitory relocation sequencing), but I've updated my frigid dip metrics for you, Wolfie.

 

Hope they're up to snuff.  ;)

 

My life has been nothing but cold showers and packing boxes this week, it seems.

 

Here's the spreadsheet if anyone (like me) has lost track of it:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbwrsIX29MvRslthwen-K-QJGb8AIqBhmI6vkfdv7ls/edit#gid=0

 

EDIT:  Also added my 9 Overhead Squats (Power Clean pull to Rack, Rack to OHP) from today's WOD that were all in the 195# territory.  Could have had more, but those were the only reps in over my BW.  I'll go throw a metric shit-ton of pull-ups in my warm-up tomorrow too.  ;)

 

No apologies needed Master Harrgath! It's damn good to see you brother! I almost said something this morning about how I wasn't worried about you being on here cuz I knew you'd come in clutch and BY GOLLY you did! You sandbaggin SOB! You beautifully bearded man! Did you seriously accumulate over 1 hour and 20 min of cold shower time?? 

 

Ladies and gents, Cartel and Scoundrels, I present to you The Canadian aka Rurik Harrgath aka VIKING TWO-ZERO!! 

 

Up to snuff? HA! Yeah, you're good brother. That definitely helps The Ghost out :)

 

Dude, I totally wish I could help ya move...but it seems like you are killing it and getting ready to set up your future Ranger Man Cave or SOE Base of Operations or The Barbarian's Den...something worldly badass like that haha. I know you'll do supremely well with the the pull-ups so I'm not worried, sir. Get in what you can, when you can. We all know you're busy.

 

I'll make sure and post the link more often cuz I know I'm not the best at that :nevreness: How's everyone doing today? T2, I need to hit you up later so we can finalize stuff for Saturday and the make-up thing. 

 

PvP Spreadsheet

 

Wolf

 

  • Like 7

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

 

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

 

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Ah.....sorry Amigos, but I'm going to have to sit out the next PvP. I've got an OCR on Saturday and I don't want to fatigue my muscles and ruin my race! If there is anything pulling related in my race that I can count towards this I'll add it but otherwise, I'm out.

 

 

Damn it.

Wolfie - Can I sub for Charlie Quinn with the pulls?  I was already doing some extra upper body stuff and the PvP would be a great motivator...  

  • Like 6

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Slow is smooth

 

Link to comment

Yesterday I failed you Cartel partners since I  spent zero time under the cold waters. But following the lines of this fellow rebels...

On 11/5/2016 at 2:58 PM, Nymeria said:

And yeah, by the time I get the kids put to bed, I have better things to do than hang around in a shower. ;) 

On 11/5/2016 at 9:28 AM, VolkiSevro said:

Lol that's after the shower ;)

 

On 11/5/2016 at 9:40 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

Actually, my cold shower was right after those activities

... I really wasn't alone in the shower so it would have been a total a-hole move to turn off the hot water

  • Like 4

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

 

Current Challenge: Respawn

 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Agnarr said:

Yesterday I failed you Cartel partners since I  spent zero time under the cold waters. But following the lines of this fellow rebels...

 

... I really wasn't alone in the shower so it would have been a total a-hole move to turn off the hot water

Attached boy Agnarr ;)

It's cool we still have 90 mins right? I know I need to jump in for a quick one for day 3 and then pull the sky down with some pullups!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I updated spreadsheet (yeah)I did 2 times added together for first day and then a Wednesday and Thursday showers.  Really wanted to get more time today but my arthritis in my hips was screaming at me.  Think I need to lay on the heating pad for a few minutes now. 

  • Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

 

Current challenge 

 

 

 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I updated spreadsheet (yeah)I did 2 times added together for first day and then a Wednesday and Thursday showers.  Really wanted to get more time today but my arthritis in my hips was screaming at me.  Think I need to lay on the heating pad for a few minutes now. 

Oh no I hope those hips get better so they dnt interfere with the after shower activities ;)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, VolkiSevro said:

trogdor3.jpg

Updated :)

I got 50 pullups and 50 chinups for 100pts for the Cartel!

Also took a 15min cold shower.

 

Motivation song of today:

 

After your comment I had to look at the first picture for a few minutes before realizing it was an arm!

  • Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

 

Current challenge 

 

 

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

My life has been nothing but cold showers and packing boxes this week, it seems.

 

 

Of course the Canadian comes through for us in a huge way!  Great job!

 

19 minutes ago, VolkiSevro said:

 

Updated :)

I got 50 pullups and 50 chinups for 100pts for the Cartel!

Also took a 15min cold shower.

 

 

Damn!  You Cartel types are hardcore.  

 

Now I feel kind of lame with my 30 pull ups (so far) and 10 minutes of cold showers.  

  • Like 3

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

 ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Nymeria said:

 

Of course the Canadian comes through for us in a huge way!  Great job!

 

 

Damn!  You Cartel types are hardcore.  

 

Now I feel kind of lame with my 30 pull ups (so far) and 10 minutes of cold showers.  

Don't feel bad 30 pullups is no joke! I'm just trying to get ahead of you sneaky ghosts pulling out big numbers!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

No apologies needed Master Harrgath! It's damn good to see you brother! I almost said something this morning about how I wasn't worried about you being on here cuz I knew you'd come in clutch and BY GOLLY you did! You sandbaggin SOB! You beautifully bearded man! Did you seriously accumulate over 1 hour and 20 min of cold shower time??

 

It helped that it's been quite roasty toasty temperature-wise around these parts of late, and that it was a mega high volume training week with my coach throwing CrossFit Regionals workouts at us day after day before he leaves for Regionals himself next weekend.  Definitely have picked up some newfound respect for professional athletes.  This week has been no slouch!

 

All those minutes logged under those cold showers are probably the only reason I'm still able to walk this late in the week.  :P

 

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Dude, I totally wish I could help ya move...but it seems like you are killing it and getting ready to set up your future Ranger Man Cave or SOE Base of Operations or The Barbarian's Den...something worldly badass like that haha. I know you'll do supremely well with the the pull-ups so I'm not worried, sir. Get in what you can, when you can. We all know you're busy.

 

We're getting there.  Pick up the house keys and take a quick walkthrough in the early A.M., girlfriend is leaves for the weekend after work tomorrow, and I'm left to my own devices... which means moving 90% of our belongings, followed by more World of Warcraft: Legion beta if there's time.  Plus pizza and beer.  It's a tough life!

  • Like 8

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Damn Yeti...that's one helluva way to end the 1st PvP! Good grief, girlfriend...you made me look like a freakin noob! Must. Take. Longer. Shower... But if you guys are going through heatwave, then more power to the cold shower for sure! I still have yet to take one being all gross and sweaty...so maybe I can make that happen before 7 PM tonight, lol.

 

And way to go on the 45 pulls-you're beginning to make your mark among the Cartel and that kind scares me :P

 

Much as I resented the cold showers to being with, I think I'm going to need to keep the habit going until the last parts of this heatwave are over. I'm kind of enjoying it now...

 

Heh, I'm scaring you now? Just you wait, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

 

  • Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

 

 

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Terra said:

Wolfie - Can I sub for Charlie Quinn with the pulls?  I was already doing some extra upper body stuff and the PvP would be a great motivator...  

 

Absolutely, Terra! Though...you better not help the Cartel win this Pull PvP!! Kidding, I'll still love if you do...and you embracing She-Hulk this time around scares me for the first time knowing you'll be my competitor now ;)

 

4796525-3998369627-shehu.jpg

 

6 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

 

What, like this? tumblr_mf5mthYMM91rcb0d2o1_500.gif

 

 

One of my all time favorite animated movies! YES! 

 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12400-1368476984-38

 

Dodger was my boy! 

 

6 hours ago, Agnarr said:

Yesterday I failed you Cartel partners since I  spent zero time under the cold waters. But following the lines of this fellow rebels...

 

... I really wasn't alone in the shower so it would have been a total a-hole move to turn off the hot water

 

HA! I was reading this, thankfully a stop light, but busted out laughing! Totally forgiven Ags, I mean..how could you resist?

 

conan-up-high.gif

 

6 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Attached boy Agnarr ;)

It's cool we still have 90 mins right? I know I need to jump in for a quick one for day 3 and then pull the sky down with some pullups!!

 

I know you'll kill the pull-ups. Something to get a little swoll on ;) Is the spreadsheet updated? 

 

Edit: It looks like the Ghost won, if it's updated...Yay! All because of Rurik's 1 hour 21 min and 25 second freeze-a-thon! Thank you brother ^_^

 

Ghost time: *4:29:57*

Cartel time: 3:43:07

 

5 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I updated spreadsheet (yeah)I did 2 times added together for first day and then a Wednesday and Thursday showers.  Really wanted to get more time today but my arthritis in my hips was screaming at me.  Think I need to lay on the heating pad for a few minutes now. 

 

Oh no! Definitely gotta take care of those hips..ya know, you'll need them for things and such,,

 

5 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Oh no I hope those hips get better so they dnt interfere with the after shower activities ;)

 

Lol! Exactly! Well said, dude.

 

5 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

trogdor3.jpg

Updated :)

I got 50 pullups and 50 chinups for 100pts for the Cartel!

Also took a 15min cold shower.

 

Motivation song of today:

 

 

5 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

After your comment I had to look at the first picture for a few minutes before realizing it was an arm!

 

5 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Lol muscles on everything ;)

 

HAHAHAHAHA I had to go back and look cuz I didn't even notice the arm and then went back to look, laughing as I did, "That green dragon is... swoll." LOL!

 

Also, totally dig that song!! I jammed to it when I knocked out some pullups! 30 pull-ups and 40 (20 each arm) 35# KB one arm row for a total of 70. I wanted to do more but got distracted with kids and then watching some of Count of Monte Cristo..great movie!

 

Wolf

 

 

  • Like 6

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

 

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

 

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

 

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Nymeria said:

 

Of course the Canadian comes through for us in a huge way!  Great job!

 

 

Damn!  You Cartel types are hardcore.  

 

Now I feel kind of lame with my 30 pull ups (so far) and 10 minutes of cold showers.  

 

I started a Rurik chant at my desk at work when I realized he put in that much time!

 

Lol, I got 30 with ya, so dont feel bad, that's a good amount :) I also didn't get another shower in...so you got me there. This has been a great start to week one and I'm still trying to get over EIGHT hours of cold showers!!! We are ALL the hardcore type lol. NF don't breed no bitches ;)

 

14 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Don't feel bad 30 pullups is no joke! I'm just trying to get ahead of you sneaky ghosts pulling out big numbers!

 

You got a good jump brother and I commend you for it and enjoy it...cuz we're coming for ya!

 

df7c379298f1055d0e03b955bd1c6cc3.jpg

 

9 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

 

It helped that it's been quite roasty toasty temperature-wise around these parts of late, and that it was a mega high volume training week with my coach throwing CrossFit Regionals workouts at us day after day before he leaves for Regionals himself next weekend.  Definitely have picked up some newfound respect for professional athletes.  This week has been no slouch!

 

All those minutes logged under those cold showers are probably the only reason I'm still able to walk this late in the week.  :P

 

Damn dude...epic week ALONG with move week-you are the man, brother! I'm glad that some cold water showers could help and came at the right time-I need them as well, switching from cold to hot for a brief second helps my low back and shoulder :)

 

"All those minutes" HAHA! Yeah, you logged some minutes alright.

 

Quote

 

 

We're getting there.  Pick up the house keys and take a quick walkthrough in the early A.M., girlfriend is leaves for the weekend after work tomorrow, and I'm left to my own devices... which means moving 90% of our belongings, followed by more World of Warcraft: Legion beta if there's time.  Plus pizza and beer.  It's a tough life!

 

Pizza and beer...things are rough at Rurik's humble abode ;) I wish you a swift and safe move my friend and I KNOW you're enjoying the Legion beta. Kick ass with the Demon Hunter for me, please.

 

q7oJ3ri.gif

 

9 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

 

Much as I resented the cold showers to being with, I think I'm going to need to keep the habit going until the last parts of this heatwave are over. I'm kind of enjoying it now...

 

Heh, I'm scaring you now? Just you wait, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

 

 

The habits pretty much ingrained in me as well, lol. Especially with a Texas Summer approaching...Ugh

 

f04686c5c921e71c14f352555e985479.jpg

 

9585ce50f8be9590871669395931087c20cb277c

 

And I'm happy to hear you're enjoying them as well, Yeti! I said I was scared....but your not scaring me...GEEZ, Yeti, there's a difference ya know :P I'm liking the fire you're bringing to the Cartel and I hope you stick around for future stuff cuz I'd like to team with you one day!

 

Wolf

 

 

  • Like 8

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

 

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

 

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

 

Link to comment

 

10 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Well, what if you just did GtG (Grease the Groove) with unweighted ones outside of your workouts? You could always just deadhang? I have faith that your evil, bloody red ways will help you make that happen :)

 

Wolf

 

Welp, I was hoping not find new ways to hate myself, but now I have you to thank for that. Ohhh boy... this is going to be FUN!!!

  • Like 4

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Link to comment

Won't lie, it was pleasant having a hot warm shower again last night. Seriously, I checked this thread before jumping into the shower to see if the deadline was over or if I could score more points for the Cartel. Not sure I'll be as much use this round, we did a pullup-heavy WOD on Wednesday (a.k.a. before Tactical Thursday) and I have nothing to work with at home. It's pretty much down to what today's WOD will be and if I'll have the time to hang around the box to score some points. Plus, you know, I suck at pumping out large amounts of pullups.

 

Also, I risk the chance of equipping Rurik with a big-ass weapon in saying this, but in the interest of fairness you should also include Muscle Ups and count them for double the points

  • Like 6
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines