Lilbichy vs King Sombra

lilbichy

After an Epic battle, Rainbow Dash was successful in defeating Nightmare Moon.  Equestria enjoyed this moment of peace but it was soon disturbed by another evil presence.  King Sombra was lurking around.

King Sombra is a living shadow creature known as an umbrum.  The purpose of his existence is to destroy the Crystal Heart and set free the umbrum army trapped below the crystal empire.  He must be stopped at all costs.

king_sombra_by_dx8493489-d98c1sd.png

Sombra’s Health – 2000

Abilities –

Uncontrollable Frenzy (Emotional Eating) 10 HP Damage – This seems to be a hard one for me to control.  So I decided to increase the damage.  Make it hurt a little more =)

Quake (weigh self) 10 HP Damage –  I think this one will be easy to avoid again but want to add it just to make sure.  I know after last challenge I immediately stepped on scales and was upset by the number.  Luckily I was able to remind myself that number is ultimately not what matters, health and happiness is. 

Death Grip (Obsessing on Unhealthy Things) 5 HP Damage – This one will be hard to grade.  I get obsessive on things.   Checking websites I know I shouldn’t.  Obsessing about the next Fad Diet to try, exercise program, etc.  Things are good in moderation, obsessing is not good!

Pain and Suffering (Negativity) 2 HP Damage – I think we all tend to hang on negativity in our lives.  I want to release some of my negative thoughts.  I noticed last challenge I would catch and stop myself when I was thinking negatively about stuff.  I want to work on that some more.

Fluttershy will be going in to battle this round!

large.png

Fluttershy Health – 100

Skills –

Mutilate (Workout) – 2 Damage per 5 Min with 1.5 Hour Cap – Yoga, Run, Cardio, Strength, any workout.  =) 

Prey on the Weak (Outside Workout) Double Damage! – Outdoor workouts are even better, with the sun shining down making everything more awesome, which of course will do more damage to the boss!

Shadow Focus (Chakra) – 10 Damage Daily – I started this 52 week Journey of Self-Discovery Chakra toolkit thing.  It has lessons to do daily, well Monday through Friday, teachings about different fables and also includes journaling and meditating.   Weekends I will get points just for meditating or journaling more on the week’s lesson.

Dirty Tricks (10 min daily house cleaning) – 10 Damage Daily – I put all cleaning off until the weekend and then I am like a mad woman thinking of everything I need to do and overwhelmed so I put it off more.  I think 10 min a day can help with this.  I use the excuse my room is a mess to not do yoga, so now I will make sure I have room in the morning.   

Combat Readiness (Work on Room Project) – 25 Damage Daily – My goal is to have my room finished.  Currently my room is like my apartment.  I spend most of my time in there.  It is pretty large, have room for bed, huge dresser, large cage for ferrets, large entertainment center and desk.  My goal is to get downsize the desk and entertainment center.  I feel they take up space that could be used for other things.  Also part of the project working on ferret toys and cage.  I want to get fleece lining for the shelves in their cage, make a few hammocks and sleeper things, they have some now but I think My Little Pony themed ones would be awesome!  I also want to turn an old smaller dresser in to a play area with tunnels and hiding spots for them.  I have officially become the crazy ferret lady! It is ok, they give me lots of smiles.

ShadowStep (Walk) - 5 Damage Daily - I need to make sure I do my lunch walk during the week and on weekends I should go for an extra stroll, this is walking, not running.  Enjoy the outside, take the dogs out, etc.

Shadow Focus (Tracking) – 1 point for each item 10 total daily – I want to see how I do overall with my sleep patterns, mood, food, exercise etc.  I have a daily sheet I created to fill this all in.  I do not expect anything over the top.  Since I am not assigning a bed time or # hours of sleep this challenge, I want to monitor that, as well as my mood and energy.  I think putting the cap on the workouts will also help me not spend too much time at the gym. 

Leeching Poison (Soda Free) – 10 Damage Daily – Positive instead of negative!  Instead of doing damage to self for drinking a soda, I decided to reward myself for not.  So each day no soda will damage boss. 

Internal Bleeding (FastFood Free) – 10 Damage Daily – Same as the diet soda.  I want to see if this way works better =)

Blade Furry (NF Mini Challenge) – 25 Damage Weekly – Sign up and complete the minis.  Be part of a group and have extra little challenges!

Raging Blow (ToDo list item completed) 25 Damage Each - So many things I want to get done this year!  I am making pretty good progress, but I seem to be putting off the larger items.  I need to tackle more!

fluttershy___element_of_harmony_necklace               

Health Pots (I made these one more difficult to obtain than last challenge)

Honor Among Thieves (Socialize) - +25 HP – I slipped back in to complete antisocial land after the first week of last challenge.   I need to get out and do more with more people.  I love my animals, but I need to love my friends and family too, well I do love them, I just need to show it.

Shadow Dance (Face a Fear) - +50 HP – I hide behind my fears, trapped by them.  This can be any fear.  Talk to gym crush (which I still haven’t done!).  I fear letting go and being spontaneous.  I fear snakes, heights.  Trying new workout classes.  Going someplace alone.  Feeling out of place.  I need to embrace the five seconds of courage and just do it!  

• Like 6

I LOVE your challenge!!!! So... what are these websites you shouldn't be checking? Ya know, so I can monitor them and make sure you aren't there! ;) As for the gym crush... maybe they are just as scared as you... make the first move! :) 

• Like 1

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Following.

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

20 hours ago, ScoutSays said:

I LOVE your challenge!!!! So... what are these websites you shouldn't be checking? Ya know, so I can monitor them and make sure you aren't there! ;) As for the gym crush... maybe they are just as scared as you... make the first move! :) 

=) The main thing I want to stop doing is checking the Exes Facebook Page, or his fitbit progress.  I am not even really sure why I check but I find myself doing it.  I debated on just getting off facebook in general but I love looking at the motivation stuff you post as well as lots and lots of animal pics.  They brighten my day.  Other sites I want to avoid are the "Do this to lose 10lbs" type ones.  Or do this cleanse or that cleanse.  Those are pointless.  Luckily I have been pretty good at staying away from them lately.  Oh and Gossip sites.  Like tmz or perezehilton. 

I have thought about that with the gym crush.  Maybe one day one of us will get the guts to actually speak to the other!  I am being overly crushy lately though.  Went and developed another one....on a coworker =( This has always been off limits in my book.  My goal lately is to break free from all my rules so I figure this can be one of them, if something comes of it or whatever.  For now I like the flirting.  Great part of being single....I am allowed as many crushes as I want with no guilt! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lilbichy said:

=) The main thing I want to stop doing is checking the Exes Facebook Page, or his fitbit progress.  I am not even really sure why I check but I find myself doing it.  I debated on just getting off facebook in general but I love looking at the motivation stuff you post as well as lots and lots of animal pics.  They brighten my day.  Other sites I want to avoid are the "Do this to lose 10lbs" type ones.  Or do this cleanse or that cleanse.  Those are pointless.  Luckily I have been pretty good at staying away from them lately.  Oh and Gossip sites.  Like tmz or perezehilton. 

I have thought about that with the gym crush.  Maybe one day one of us will get the guts to actually speak to the other!  I am being overly crushy lately though.  Went and developed another one....on a coworker =( This has always been off limits in my book.  My goal lately is to break free from all my rules so I figure this can be one of them, if something comes of it or whatever.  For now I like the flirting.  Great part of being single....I am allowed as many crushes as I want with no guilt! 

Block your exes facebook page before you talk to Gym Crush or any other crush for that matter. As well as the fitbit progress, and all that other stuff. Heal from the old relationship before you start any new ones.

1 hour ago, lilbichy said:

Have you started your new challenge?

Sure have, it's in the "My Challenge Thread" link in my signature.

• Like 4

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

38 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Block your exes facebook page before you talk to Gym Crush or any other crush for that matter. As well as the fitbit progress, and all that other stuff. Heal from the old relationship before you start any new ones.

Sure have, it's in the "My Challenge Thread" link in my signature.

LOL I was clicking on the wrong one =) I am now following.

I agree with the healing completely before starting a new relationship, part of the reason I want to cut off that old habit of checking his stuff.  In a bitchy way, seeing his steps and stuff makes me feel vindicated in my decision to end things.  We have different goals, different progress.  I also find I do it while at work, bored.  Random internet surfing, lets surf exes.  No excuses though.  I want to change who I am and my thought process.  I do not want to compare my life now to his life now.  If that makes sense (which overall doesnt make much sense to me)

• Like 1

Ahhh, ok!! Yeah, stop checking those things! You'll feel better! I don't think there is anything wrong with a crush on a coworker as long as it's not against any company policy! It's an easy thing to happen when you spend all day with someone! :) 

• Like 2

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

If you need help, you can check out tools to let you set what sites you need to avoid on the Internet.  And set time ranges if you want.  It might help .... any time we don't waste discipline on something, we save it up for something really important - like going to the gym when we don't want to!!!

• Like 2

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

I have taken the steps to avoid some sites.  I noticed last week I had already started limiting my wasted internet times.  I also keep reminding myself it is wasted time/energy.

The crushes are fun.  Bit of excitement in the moments.  My ultimate goal right now is working on myself though.  

Unfortunately tomorrow I know I will lose points on the Food Item.  My kids are taking me to a burger place for mothers day.  I cant say no to them and my goal now is to veer away from my "rules" for everything and not worry about stuff all the time.

• Like 1

Following along to watch you win this next battle. Hope you do pluck up the courage to talk to gym crush too :)

• Like 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

I am hoping to get that courage up soon =)  I have the desire to do more workouts at home or outdoors than at the gym.  This week I am going to try switching things around.  Do some yoga at home and taking dogs for walks a couple days replacing cardio at the gym.  Find what makes me happy =)  I will be sad by not watching as much anime but I will still get some in on other days.  I also eventually want to try working out at night instead of so early in the morning. 

Mother's day was awesome!  My kids took me to Smash Burger, which means I did not get my points for no Fast Food, but it was well worth it.  Then we went to mall and hung out.  I had that moment walking where I just stopped and thought, this is my happy place.  They are adults now so we do not get that much bonding anymore and I miss it.  They have their lives now, both work have boyfriends, etc.  So it was nice for us to finally just be without any worries. 

Since there was not an official Chakra assignment, I just wrote for a bit in my journal and played around with my Tarot Cards. 

I was able to get some progress done on my room.  I swapped out dressers.  Before I had a tiny one that barely fit anything.  I got a bigger one that will fit all my clothes.  It has a nice area underneath it that the ferrets now love to sleep in.  I also went through some stuff I had been holding on to - in case I wanted it one day...... I had the stuff since 2014.  It was items from Loot Crate that I used to subscribe to.   This weekend I plan to get the big entertainment center out and downsize to free up more space.  I will slowly work on getting rid of stuff throughout the week to prepare for it. 

I have also been successful in blocking/avoiding the websites on my list =)  I think realizing how meaningless/pointless things are helps a lot. 

• Like 3

Really digging the game aspect of your challenge, and am giggling internally about the theme.  Crush it, lilbichy!

barbarian_applejack___diablo_3_by_danosi

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ]  Thunderlord of the Legio Thundaris 

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Following along to see you wage battle on this new foe.  And give you plenty of support to help you battle those fears.  I have plenty of those too.  I still fear the gym stuff.  It really gets me when my "plan" doesn't workout.  Just got to get that small push of course and go for it.  I did it today to get to the gym, even when everything in my brain was telling me to skip it. ;)

• Like 2

Found you doing all the things again this challenge.  Looks great!  What a sweet Mother's Day outing.  Oh, and I married my coworker crush fifteen years ago.  Sometimes it works out :)

• Like 2

suzyQlou * Ranger    

Old Challenges: #1(2015) * #2 * #3(push ups) * #4 * #5(food) * #6 * #7(2016)* #8(nerdiversary) * #9 * 10(animal) * Battle Log * 11(2017) * 12(garden) * 13 * 14(biking) * 15 * 16  * 17  * 18 * 19(2018) * 20(2019) * 21

This week has been pretty good overall.  I did figure out I have numbers all messed up.  So my Boss Damage is higher than I expected daily.   I am missing damage today, since I broke on the Fast food and Diet soda already.

Work crush is forgotten pretty much.   Since he is out in the field most of the time, I do not see him or really have much direct contact with him. 

Gym crush is still the same.  I am actually surprised I haven't lost interest on that one yet.  I have a short attention span which also includes crushes. 

I am enjoying the Chakra teachings and doing tarot readings.  I feel peaceful.  I have also been writing and focusing more on my feelings.  Going deeper to break through my walls.  I know I am bad at pretending to be this overly happy, everything is fantastic person, instead of showing all the things I am really going through.  I feel most of the time if I let people in, that I am burdening them and instead I would rather help them in some way.  Be a helper not a burden.  Because of this mentality, I end up carrying the stress of others on my shoulders.  I am trying to break free of that. 

I am also noticing my nights are more calm.  I do not feel rushed to be in bed by a certain time.  I get around 6 hours of sleep at night, which I know I need to work on in the future. 

• Like 2

oh. my. gosh.

I LOVE your challenge & theme!!! Following along. :bee:

• Like 1

WEEK 1 - H2O X X X | FOOD X X X X | ZUMBA X | 
WEEK 2 - H2O
X ✓ ✓ XX️ X️  | FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️   | ZUMBA  | 
WEEK 3 - H2O 
X️ X️ ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️X️️| FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ X️️  X️ ️️| ZUMBA ️️ | 
WEEK 4 - H2O 
| FOOD ️| ZUMBA ️️ | 

Challenges: 1 | 23 | 45 | 6 | 7 | 8Current
Find me on: MyFitnessPal & Fitbit  [[My Character]]   

There is a beast in every woman, and it stirs when you put a barbell in her hands.

❚█═══════█❚

6 hours ago, lilbichy said:

I know I am bad at pretending to be this overly happy, everything is fantastic person, instead of showing all the things I am really going through.  I feel most of the time if I let people in, that I am burdening them and instead I would rather help them in some way.  Be a helper not a burden.  Because of this mentality, I end up carrying the stress of others on my shoulders.  I am trying to break free of that. 

You don't always have to let people in, that's part of having good boundaries. Good boundaries will also help keep you from taking on the stress of others. Strengthening your sense of identity and learning what is healthy for you is going yield some amazing results. You are doing very good self work, keep it up.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2016 at 10:35 AM, lilbichy said:

I know I am bad at pretending to be this overly happy, everything is fantastic person, instead of showing all the things I am really going through.  I feel most of the time if I let people in, that I am burdening them and instead I would rather help them in some way.  Be a helper not a burden.  Because of this mentality, I end up carrying the stress of others on my shoulders.  I am trying to break free of that. 

You and me both. Healthy boundaries and self acceptance are constant goals of mine. That's awesome that you have taken steps to identify what you need to work on and are working towards those goals. You can definitely break free from those chains :applouse:

giphy.gif

WEEK 1 - H2O X X X | FOOD X X X X | ZUMBA X | 
WEEK 2 - H2O
X ✓ ✓ XX️ X️  | FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️   | ZUMBA  | 
WEEK 3 - H2O 
X️ X️ ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️X️️| FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ X️️  X️ ️️| ZUMBA ️️ | 
WEEK 4 - H2O 
| FOOD ️| ZUMBA ️️ | 

Challenges: 1 | 23 | 45 | 6 | 7 | 8Current
Find me on: MyFitnessPal & Fitbit  [[My Character]]   

There is a beast in every woman, and it stirs when you put a barbell in her hands.

❚█═══════█❚

On 5/11/2016 at 0:35 PM, lilbichy said:

I am also noticing my nights are more calm.

This is a good thing. Not everyone needs to be some arbitrary number of hours to sleep, time to go to bed by etc. Some of us neurotic types find peace that way ;) but that doesn't mean you have to. Whatever brings you peace and calm is ultimately more important than the rest of it.

• Like 1

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

The battle has been put on hold.  I have started feeling overwhelmed with things.  I am taking a break from lots of online stuffs.  I had someone point out the other day, "You have an app for everything"  so true.  I use this for goals and also use habitica.  I have my fitbit and always doing daily challenges, which I find I get obsessive on my daily steps (which I have lowered goals).  I am always tied to some obligation, goal, some excuse.  I feel like sometimes we lose the personal interaction when all we have is online stuff.  Even dating is mostly done online (I am one of them too).    I have also been given more projects at work, so this will increase productivity there =) less distractions.  I will be back to resume this battle in the future =)

• Like 2

We'll be here when you get back.