Hello hello everyone, how are you all?

A couple of days ago Spezzy's article was linked on a computer forum I frequent and through that I was introduced to this wonderful website.

I have been lurking around the forums for a day or two and it seems like everyone is out to help and encourage each other, and maybe give

them a tough word if they are wimping out on achieving their goals. It really seems like a great community and a place I would like to be :biggrin-new:

My name is Ben, or Stavs. And every time I try and write this introduction, all the thoughts that come to my head would make it five pages long, so I

will be as brief as I am able.

I recently turned 24, I have played a seriously large number of sports competitively in my life, most recently volleyball, gridiron and a stint training for

natural body building. I say training for, because I had a few serious injuries before I was able to compete.

This was me at around 21 when I was training hard.

picture3uq1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture1ln8.jpg

picture7lm2.jpg

A few heavy DB shoulder press incidents later, I had torn all the cartilage off the bone of my left shoulder socket. Requiring surgery and a lot of rest.

As I am mostly an all or nothing person, I figured if I can't do weights, I'm not going to bother dieting. Which has lead to me gaining about 15kg

since those photos, and not good kilos either.

So this is why I'm here guys, to share support around a group of like minded people, help motivate each other, and I would like to contribute any

knowledge that I am able, in order to help anyone else out. At the moment I am trying to work on a diet for cutting the excess weight, rebuilding

my strength and rehabilitating my shoulder properly.

Now to qualify as a nerd....

I love computers, PC gaming, overclocking, fantasy books/music/art (reading a song of Ice and Fire at the moment (totally great)).

But I find just about anything nerdy/geeky cool. comics, anime, just try me :)

I'm also starting a bachelor of clinical exercise physiology this year :D

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Lifting the Heavy Things - My Battlelog

BF3 rawr

"Those who tell the truth shall die. Those who tell the truth shall live forever".

Welcome! Ditto on being a n00b and getting all sorts of help and encouragement...fo sho.

A Song of Ice and Fire is definitely awesome. I'm not sure I can wait until the next book comes out.

I just hope it doesn't end up being 1,000 books like Wheel of Time. I've given up on reading that more times than I can count.

Here at work, your pictures are blocked because it's under the "lingerie and swimsuit" category...now I *really* want to see them! ;)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Here at work, your pictures are blocked because it's under the "lingerie and swimsuit" category...now I *really* want to see them! ;)

They're not filtered at my office and I've been resisting the urge to say Hot Damn! Ahem, sorry....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I have to agree about the wheel of time. I think I stopped at the 5th book. Reading it feels like Robert Jordan is settling in for a Marathon with only a handful of major plotpoints in each book. But George Martin seems to throw more action into every Chapter than a full wheel of time book.

I live in Brisbane and its time to leave for work, 4am sad face.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, see more of you all soon.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Lifting the Heavy Things - My Battlelog

BF3 rawr

"Those who tell the truth shall die. Those who tell the truth shall live forever".