Attempt #2374628

super_mac

Slight exaggeration on the how many attempts I've had but it certainly feels that way. I have a race coming up in a month so I thought this might help me progress a bit better!

Dietary Goals:
    Swap out fizzydrinks/alcoholic beverages for water 
        0-4=A    5-8=B   9-12=C   13-16=D   17+=F
    Eat three main meals per day
        25-30=A    20-24=B    15-19=C    10-14=D    >9=F

Fitness Goals:
    Do C25K 3 times per week
        10-12=A   8-9=B   6-7=C   4-5=D   >3=F

Life Goals:
    Put €2 away per day
        €60=A    €50=B    €40=C    €30=D    €20=F

Treats
A= Join the Academy
B= New running shoes
C= Night at bowling with friends
D= Night at bowling with friends (and I have to pay for everyone)
F= Uninstall Steam and all games for one month

(I haven't decided on these just yet! Edit: What do you guys think of my treats on completion of the challenge? I'm still a little undecided on them)

Looking forward to starting the challenge. Going to be tough enough because I don't have a steady place I'm staying in at the moment, so I'm travelling all over the country. Also going to have to buy a new pair of runners because I left mine in a different country, but should be in a town on Monday so I'll have them for the start of the challenge.

• Like 1

You're not the only one who feels like they are on their millionth attempt! I may have had as many as 10 official NF Challenges and I might have actually lasted to the end of like... three of them.

I'm also trying to get into C25K (for the fifth time?) and replacing soda & alcohol with water.

I finished my first challenge attempt and...that's it.  I officially started and failed 2 other times, and I don't even know how many times I never even officially started.  You're in good company.  And trying is the first step to succeeding!  

How are you planning on putting away the money every day?  Always curious to hear others' savings plans.

http://thecraftygerman.blogspot.com/

Amazon Princess, Level 2 Rebel

Starting Weight: 185 (May 1, 2017)/ Goal Weight: 160 / Current Weight: 170 (July 19, 2017)

19 hours ago, Grizzy said:

You're not the only one who feels like they are on their millionth attempt! I may have had as many as 10 official NF Challenges and I might have actually lasted to the end of like... three of them.

I'm also trying to get into C25K (for the fifth time?) and replacing soda & alcohol with water.

I think I've had three attempts now (including this one) and how many times have I tried C25K? Haha I'm not even sure. Good luck with your goals by the way! I'll have to check out your challenge log.

17 hours ago, wilkymouse said:

I finished my first challenge attempt and...that's it.  I officially started and failed 2 other times, and I don't even know how many times I never even officially started.  You're in good company.  And trying is the first step to succeeding!  

How are you planning on putting away the money every day?  Always curious to hear others' savings plans.

All we can do is try eh? Yeah it's very easy to loose momentum during challenges, but I'm hoping that by keeping my goals super easy and basic I should be able to make it through.

I'm terrible at saving, but I have a little ziploc bag that I'm throwing any spare of change into. I'm going to try for €2 a day, so I should have €60 to put in a savings account by the end of the month. Not a lot of money but a good start at least!

Not a great start to the challenge, I thought it started today so I had a drink last night. However I have stuck to the 3 meals a day and savings goals so it's not all bad. I have to head to town to buy some cheap runners tomorrow, I left mine at home and have tried and tested running in my regular shoes, but the pain just isn't worth it.

My boyfriend also picked me up a new lunch box, which I'm going to fill up with some chicken and sweet potato now, so will be looking forward to having that later! When he is home from work we are heading to a local €2 store to buy some outdoor toy like a football or some tennis rackets, to encourange us to go out more while the weather is good and do some physical activities, instead of our usual sit on the couch all day with the blinds shut routine.

So far here is how the goals are looking at day 2:

Water Swap= 1
Three Meals= 3
C25K= 0
Savings = €15 (???)

I've decided to track these things daily like this to keep on top of everything. One thing I am amazed at is that I've already saved up €15 by throwing change into a bag. I might adjust this savings goal because it seems a bit easy, but I might not due to the fact that I don't make much money at all and doubt I could keep saving at this rate without struggling.

13169914_1773870726178842_1546714062_o.jpg

Help Wanted!

I forgot to ask actually, is there a way to upload pictures in between text? What I mean is that it would look something like this

Text Here

Picture

Text Here etc

I would like to add pictures between paragraphs. I'm hoping to take pictures of nice scenery I see on my jogs, of fun activities I get to do on my adventure etc, and would like to format it better than just having an image at the bottom of my posts (like above). If anyone knows how to do this I'd appreciate you letting me know!

So far I'm on track with all my goals bar the running.

Switching to the three meals a day was rather easy, although some times I forget and still have a pretty late lunch. I'll be back at my dad's house on Sunday so I can pick up my runners then, I tried running in my regular shoes and it was incredibly painful.

Next week I'm going to try and cook up some new dishes to give myself a bit more variety in what I eat. Looking forward to trying the new thai recipe on NF!