• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FROX

DC Area?

Okay guys....Imma be there NEXT WEEKEND! I can't believe time has gone so quickly.

We are getting there Friday around lunchtime, and I think we don't have anything planned until (possibly) Saturday night where we might have a dinner to go to.

I'm going to be free and by myself pretty much all day Monday and most of the day Tuesday (when we leave).

So...any takers for drinks/dinner/lunch/workout/whatever????

Yo Yo Yo Mir! Haven't forgotten about you....just got back from a long weekend of wedding fun (not mine....whew!). Gonna give some thoughts as to where and when. Other DC area peeps?!?! Speak up!

I am good with whatever, whenever. Friday we are going to do the zoo and then the Mall at night, Saturday we are doing the Mall during the day, including an early-morning Capitol tour, and then I have Sunday (From around 1:30) free as well as all day Monday and a good chunk of Tuesday.

I love the idea, but unfortunately, my gym isn't nearby. I live nearby in Arlington just across the river from DC, but my gym is at work which is at Fort Belvoir (~20 miles south of DC). Where are you staying while you're here?

Washington Hilton - 1919 Connecticut Avenue Northwest.

How is it getting around down there? Could I take some form of public transportation? I'm just gonna have a loooooooooooot of free time...

Washington Hilton - 1919 Connecticut Avenue Northwest.

How is it getting around down there? Could I take some form of public transportation? I'm just gonna have a loooooooooooot of free time...

Ah! You're in between Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle (also next to U Street).....nice! Public transportation in DC and NOVA is great (IMO, some would argue with me about track maintenance, etc). Your closest metro will be 3-4 blocks away (Dupont Circle - Red Line). Head straight down Connecticut and you will hit it. There is a lot to do up in those areas when it comes to finding places to eat, grab a couple drinks, etc. I'm free all day Sunday. Need to think of some things to do.

I'll PM you my cell number. Don't want all these DC people on here just texting me all willy nilly ya now?! :)

MirGSS and I will be at Capital City Brewery in Chinatown at 5pm today if anyone would like to join. :)

Ah, crap. Didn't see this until too late. Hope you had fun, looking forward to more meet ups in the near future!

Dang Blade you should have come out! We didn't stop there :)

Aaaand for Hulk vs. Thor pics....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I look so enthusiastic! :)

So f'ing jealous! You two are adorable. Can I just say I'm crushing on you both!?!?!
Sweet! Now we just need to get J in on this action and it can be a crush triangle..... :P

Crushes all around ladies :)

Trying to work some iPhone iMovie magic to get this video posted rather than waiting until tonight. Stay tuned....