DC Area?

FROX

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I look so enthusiastic! :)

I would be worried if you were enthusiastic about taking one on the chin ;)

Looks a grand time was had. I am jelly. And also in need of a crazy meetup. They're like crack I tell ya. I'm jonesin' for one!

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

awesome... wish i could have walked by just then... i would have planted $1 in her shorts... hahaha... :) go mir...!!!

I could totally see you doing this. A NERDEE from the ceiling in mask and glasses get up would be more appropriate.

:D

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Gonna have to keep an eye on this thread. I'm moving to Newark DE, which is only 2 hours away, and work another 30 min closer.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Awesome! Maybe we can get together sometime in Reston, if y'all want to go a little further west to go to a watering hole.
Ah, crap. Didn't see this until too late. Hope you had fun, looking forward to more meet ups in the near future!
You guys look great! Bummed that I missed this :(

Yes...next time! We need to get ones going pretty regularly!

I would be worried if you were enthusiastic about taking one on the chin ;)

Looks a grand time was had. I am jelly. And also in need of a crazy meetup. They're like crack I tell ya. I'm jonesin' for one!

Very true!

We had a great time, and I agree....need more meetups!

awesome... wish i could have walked by just then... i would have planted $1 in her shorts... hahaha... :) go mir...!!!

HAHAHAH!! You actually did come up in conversation and I'm determined to get you out one of these days :)

Gonna have to keep an eye on this thread. I'm moving to Newark DE, which is only 2 hours away, and work another 30 min closer.

Yes! More people! Not far away at all...

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Hey! I just joined up and am super excited that there are so many of you in the DC Area! We live out near Front Royal, but I work in Manassas and we venture into NOVA/DC all the time so I would be all about making it to a meet up! :saturn:

No matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.

Hobbit Adventurer
STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 4 CON - 5.25 WIS - 5 CHA - 6.5

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds!

Don't know if anybody has seen my recent thread (http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?19603-East-coast-%28U-S-%29-bound!), but I'm heading to the east coast early next month for a little jaunt around some states. I'll probably be in the DC area somewhere between Nov. 3rd (I fly into Hartford, CT on the 3rd, so probably not ACTUALLY in DC until the 4th or later) and Nov. 10th, so if you all have any inclination to meet-up, make sure you let me know!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

I'm in the Philly (3 hours away) area but moving to Newark, DE (2 hours away) on 11/17. So I'm down for some meetups.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Hey guys! New here, but wondering if you guys wanted to get another meet up together? Live in Springfield (Fairfax Co.), work in Ballston. Down for any and all kinds of adventure and shenanigans!

Chriskra, Level 1 Night Elf Ranger

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4

"The only easy day was yesterday"

I'm in Laurel, but work in DC a lot NoVA's a bit difficult for me to get to, but I'd be up for the drive if it meant meeting up with some fellow rebels.

Theatresara: Wig Stylist and Interactive Performer extraordinaire 

Current Challenge Thread   http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/73790-theatresara-joins-the-scouts/

Main Quest:  Lose 30 Pounds

0%
0%