• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

.TIFF

Tiffany Levels up and Looks to the Future

Sled pushes gotta be no joke. I have a push lawn mower that only weights 50# and is on wheels, after 60 minutes pushing that thing I am well aware that I have hamstrings. LEG DRIVE. Well done!

Hit up the max trainer last night post falling asleep on the guest bed with the cats that is right next to it, lol.  Meals are getting better, but still not great.  Back at 187 this morning, but we ate pasta for dinner and late so I am not too worried about it.  Starting today I will be weighing myself daily.  Tonight is weight training, I think it will be Bench and some circuit stuff, then Saturday morning I get to check out Orange Theory with a co-worker to see if it's something I like, if so that will be how I spend my Saturday mornings from now on.

Orange theory while a bit cheesy was pretty cool.  I don't think the guys there have ever had a power lifter try the place out so I got some odd looks, and when it came time for weights stuff I may have taken over a bit and helped random people with form lol.  I can't stand people using more weight than they should and flailing around because it's too difficult.

I signed up for 1 class a week, and I am going to the 90 min one instead this week since I wasn't exactly sore or anything from the first class.  Had a good calorie burn of about 600 for the hour.

Monday my coach had to cancel so today will be the first day I have worked out since.  This weekend was really stressful due to some relationship stuff, and I am still dealing with things daily.  So I haven't really been eating since Saturday and I am down 5lbs from Friday...  I used to eat more when I am stressed and somehow it switched.  Hopefully I'll be able to grab something today because I need energy for my workout at the least.

• Like 1

Yesterdays workout :

Rope - doubles 3 x 60 seconds, singles 1 x 60 seconds

Overhead Press 3-4 sets of 6, and 1 set of 8 at 95lbs

Deadlifts - 95 lbs with resistance band, 3 sets of 15 and 1 set of 25

• Like 1

Yesterdays Workout:  

Sled push with 140lbs of plates and 5 ball slams with 35lb medicine ball

4 sets, not really sure of the distance but it was at least 7-8 parking places and back.

Inclined leg press

1x20 with 90 lbs

3x25 with 140lbs

1x30 with 140lbs

Also in the 170s for weight now as of this morning.

• Like 3

Well today is my first rest day since Wednesday, and somehow I am very restless.  

Friday Workout:

Tire flips for time, 2 min sets

Overhead press on the machine for time with 15 lbs, 1 min sets x 2

Bench press on the machine for time with 20 lbs, 1 min sets x 4

Saturday:

90 min orange theory workout.  Daniel (my co-worker that goes to this with me) and I both agree that our first trainer was a pushover because we were dead at the 60 min point.  I still hadn't been eating well the night before so it took everything in me to finish the class, and I burned around 900 calories.

I also ate saturday, 3 different times.  Not the greatest choices but I knew I needed food.  At 180 lbs this morning.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:43 AM, TiffanyD said:

Monday my coach had to cancel so today will be the first day I have worked out since.  This weekend was really stressful due to some relationship stuff, and I am still dealing with things daily.  So I haven't really been eating since Saturday and I am down 5lbs from Friday...  I used to eat more when I am stressed and somehow it switched.  Hopefully I'll be able to grab something today because I need energy for my workout at the least.

I do this too :( I hope it gets better soon! You need the fuel!

Speaking of, it's like 10:30 and I didn't eat breakfast.... le sigh. Go away stress. I need protein.

• Like 1