• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Eduard

Can you, girls, do pec bounces?

All right, so before the other guys will find me dead, stabbed with shoe heels and whatnot as a punishment for posting in the Women's Area, I'd like to know whether girls can do pec bounces (you know, you contract one or both pecs at once and they "jump" visibly, I mean really visibly, you can do this on music if you have talent).

None of the girlfriends I had could do it, none of the other girls I asked could do it either (most of them said they can't even contract their pecs), my mom said she can't do it (yes, I asked), so I'm curious if any girls from the Rebellion have acquired this skill...

Sooo... just answer, please. Either a simple "yes", or a much more elaborated answer such as "yes, I can contract my right pec and it goes up by 1.5cm, and the right one by almost 2cm, and I can do it on dubstep too. heck, I can even use them to hit punching bags, or to lift furniture and move it around". Offended? Sorry... it's not like I asked for a video or something (although it would be even more appreciated), just an answer.

Thanksies!

(Umm... if you feel like killing me, please look at the cute smiley I used in this post's title... and this one - :fox:!)

I'd like to know whether girls can do pec bounces (you know, you contract one or both pecs at once and they "jump" visibly, I mean really visibly,

OK, I'm not entirely sure what they are, so I googled and found a video. The answer for me is yes but not fast and can do either side but not entirely independently there is some movement on both when I try to do them separately.

I can make mine dance too. It is something that once you learn how to do it you never lose the ability, like riding a bike. That said, I learned back when I could do 30 military push ups on my toes. Can't do that anymore!

Lots of answers and, even more fascinating, I'm still alive! So now I'm gonna reply to all the posts...

@Hammlin

I understand what you're talking about... for example, I can contract my right bicep without contracting my forearm, but can't do the same with my left bicep... problem of muscle coordination, I guess.

@Oogiem

That's awesome! :) (Pics?)

@67alecto

Seems like you were faster than me...

@aj_rock

I actually thought the excess "mass" would make them jump better, like rubber balls, or something.

@Rosie

Your what?

@toothpick

Sounds like proper bouncing to me, congraaats! And don't worry about your boyfriend, I bet he enjoys watching.

@Crxmahan

Any chance to have some videos of this? I mean, since it's your ex...

@Deis

Here we go. Will you do it now? :D

@chammy

That's only something an expert in pec bounces can say. Post a video so I and a few other volunteer nerds can make a report about your ability. (Now seriously, congrats! :D)

@oystergirl

Awesooome! :D

Edited by Eduard
A bit too stupidly offensive. Sorry.

So...strange. But no, I can't do it at all. I'm trying and it's just like...HOW DO I DO THIS? I can't even figure out how I would contract that muscle so it's a no-go for me. Haha.

I can with both sides, but never to music or anything epic like that. And I have to REALLY focus to get it done.

Catch me in a couple months when i've been on this bodyweight routine for a while and have become beastly. I'm just now getting into strength training, so the only thing that is currently even somewhat strong on my body is my legs.

absolutely. It's possible for bigger girls.. I haven't lifted for 2 months. but when my bench was around 110, there was very noticeable movement. It was fun to talk to my friends (who are guys) and move them, to see their reaction. Good times.

So...strange. But no, I can't do it at all. I'm trying and it's just like...HOW DO I DO THIS? I can't even figure out how I would contract that muscle so it's a no-go for me. Haha.

I'm with you! I can't even figure out how to isolate the muscle that would cause this movement.

Maybe it's a genetic thing, like tongue rolling (which I CAN do!)

Let's alllll just relax.

Breath in, breathe out.

In other news, let's not break out the misogyny in the lady's forum, kay? We all have senses of humor but everyone's sensitivity to lady-jokes varies. /hugs!

@awsd00

I bet it's possible, try it, it's such an awesome skill! :)

I remember back when I started HighSchool that my bff could do it and I couldn't... but it seems the talent just popped, and now I'm mastering it. :)

@shutterpillar

That's awesome, congrats for it! :D

@'Roos

Try iiit! On these beats. :D

@andygates

I have nooo idea, but I guess it's because of my age. You see, it's considered child curiosity rather than pervertism. You guys be thankful to me for bringing the subject up.

And regarding being still alive... I think I just slipped... the 3 comments above this one of mine don't seem too warm.

@Eatesalot7

Great! So you say that you lost this grace by not lifting for a while? :(

@morethanjustamom

Not sure if any of this stuff is genetic... I think it's just about muscle control. Keep going, lifting, practicing, etc... I'm sure you'll be able to do it eventually! :)

@Deis, chammy, oystergirl

Oh, I'm... sorry! Sowwies? I edited my link, perhaps Iron Man can save me? If not, maybe those Iron Supplements? Or this? :D

And @Deis, nope, I'm not really a bad guy, I just make stupid jokes. :)

And @Deis, nope, I'm not really a bad guy, I just make stupid jokes. :)

Stupid jokes are fine, but it'd be just peachy if you'd lay off the sexist ones, 'kay?

@Bellatrix

I understand.

However, I feel like my dominant arm more harms the pec on its side than does good to it. For example, if I bench press, I feel that my right arm helps my right pec too much and doesn't let it work... 'cause otherwise I couldn't explain the muscular assymetry I have.

@Deis

Okies! :D

And actually, I heard a quite good joke today... it was about an ugly kid. He was so ugly, that the stork came twice: first time to bring him, and the second time to aplologize. *starts laughing really loud, actually being the only one that laughs* Umm... what, you guys didn't get it or what? :(

@Eatesalot7

Well... ok, I'm sure you're gonna do it even better than before. :)***Mod Edit: And maybe you'll show us a vid then***?

(The "mod edit" thing was probably the best idea I've had in my life.)

Edited by Eduard
The... umm... "mod edit" :)