• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Eduard

Can you, girls, do pec bounces?

yes,  I am able to move both my right and left side. I’m unable to do it as well while standing but laying down along with sitting I am able to. Hope that helped :flustered:

On 12/31/2017 at 5:39 PM, Abri said:

yes,  I am able to move both my right and left side. I’m unable to do it as well while standing but laying down along with sitting I am able to. Hope that helped :flustered:

Weird but true! I can do them on both sides but only if I'm either leaning forward or sitting up. Lying down I can't do them at all. Bodies are weird.

Hehe! This is a trick that confounds my right side frequently, and my left does easily. Fun reading the responses and learning I am not along in my asymmetry :)

I can do it very visibly with both. I didn't really realize that a lot of girls couldn't, honestly I thought it was a normal thing and I also didn't understand why guys thought it was so cool when they can do it lol. I've been able to do it even before I started lifting and playing sports and all that tho so idk.

Totally can. I actually do "pec bounces" even as part of my "chest workout" lol. When I first began, I couldn't, it was very difficult to do. But after I several chest days it was very easy. There's still a lot of muscle behind all that boobage for us ladies too! Just have to put it to work! We often forget, as women, to work those chest muscles out, because of the obvious reasons covering them up lol. I think a lot of chest exercises are more geared towards men, but the same ones are just as beneficial to women. It's part of basic breast health as well. Usually women have to look up "natural breast lift exercises" to find women focusing on chest muscles. I just use the men's ones anyways. But absolutely, we can do the same. Only with a bit more "bounce" to it ;) LOL 

EDIT: Oh wow, I am so late to this.