Trying to set myself free (And New Here)

I'm in the middle of the Level up your life book now. Its been really helpful in a crazy time. I'm joining the forum to meet other people trying to level up and hopefully find friends and support to.

Short background: I've been building a company for the last 8 years only to find myself painting myself into a corner of a life I don't want. My partners a jerk, I sit at a desk all day and I can't live my own life. The sad part is I've known this for maybe the last 4 years but haven't been able to find my way out of it. Two weeks ago I told my partners I was leaving, I wanted to sell my shares of the company and go. Its been a war ever since. I will probably end up with not a lot of money, and having to start over new. 

I'm hoping the decision I've made is the right one, and I'm hoping I can now start working toward a life of happiness, and fulfillment, and greatness. 

The super me is a performer, is a world champion, a traveler and an adventurer. I've been building this side of my life for a few years now not knowing if it would ever go anywhere or if it ever will. It may or may not but above all else I want to find happiness, peace and freedom under my own terms. I was building this side of my life as an escape from the life I hated. I don't want to escape anymore to feel better for a little while, I want to be free. 

Me (SevenChan.com, TanksForAmerica.com)