Day 1 NO BINGE EATING!!!

Rock it, you CAN do this. ;)

many hugs :)

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

The snooping might not do thee any good. I'm in stealth mode. :P

I'm not seeing updates!! :D

Hugs x 3!!!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Where are you usually when you binge?

If it's at work... just bring what you can eat, don't bring any money.  It's hard to binge on stuff you don't have.

You'd have to knock out some colleagues or do similar socially awkward stuff.

If it's at home... don't have the stuff in your house.  You could still binge but you'd have to go out to buy it all.

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

I guess I fail at updating everyday.  lol.  

I sorta went off diet.  Hopefully today and tomorrow will keep it together.  Wondering if I should apply for promotion...hmm.  Deadline is tomorrow at 5pm.  I dunno.  I am kinda stupid and the questions on the supplemental seemed way over my head. :confused:

Anyway....I'm on a bicycle death watch.  My bike is slipping sometimes when I start out.  Like the peddles suddenly lose grip.  I can't tell if its my back wheel gears or the peddles.....anyway.  I'm just planning on waiting til its un-ride-able to take it in to the bike shop.  Maybe I'll die on the way to work tomorrow by slipping off the pedal.  lol.  At least then I wouldn't have to worry about applying for promotion :)

Well, off to bed.  I'll try to update this maybe more :P

Battle Log

On 6/8/2016 at 9:57 PM, Igaduma said:

Where are you usually when you binge?

If it's at work... just bring what you can eat, don't bring any money.  It's hard to binge on stuff you don't have.

You'd have to knock out some colleagues or do similar socially awkward stuff.

If it's at home... don't have the stuff in your house.  You could still binge but you'd have to go out to buy it all.

Thats a good point :P

Battle Log

You may be right.  I've sorta slipped over the last few days.  Today was ok....so far.  lol  I've been reading other peoples profiles and I saw one about just making it through the here and now and pretty soon you keep succeeding in the present...that it turns into a whole bunch of days that you succeeded....so I'm trying to just see the moment.  Sometimes it works sometimes not....most of the time if I'm distracted I forget about food.  So maybe just need more distractions.  lol

Maybe I could distract myself by taking girls to coffee.  Hmmm.  Would have to get unlimited texts for my phone I think for that.  hmmm

• Like 1

Battle Log

I had a hard time staying awake the other day.  So after a couple of weeks of not drinking sugar waters, I drank a coke to help me stay awake.

It was disgusting.  I had to force myself to drink it and was glad when the can was empty.

The beginning is tough but once you have forced yourself through that, what you like and don't like changes.  Granted, I never drank much soda to begin with so I imagine it was easier for me than for some other people.  Nevertheless, I'm convinced that the same principle applies to most if not all people.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

you "aren't" anything, you "do" things

today, it might have been a stupid thing, tomorrow it might not.

Saying you are something suggests it's fixed.  It isn't.  It may be hard to change the things you do but you can change them.

Man.  I am so not good at this.  I actually think my one week journal succeeded, but I didn't update the last two days....but I had a massive binge this weekend.  I was supposed to meet a girl from online, but chickened out.  I think the shame of not showing up triggered a binge frenzy.  I even broke down and looked up my first girlfriend...and yup...she's been engaged since February.  I was binge eating this morning...then darn facebook stalking my ex...but not sure why.....I sort of feel better knowing her status instead of wondering all these past years.

I'd like to say this is the moment I turn it all around.  Maybe I should finish that Tony Robbins documentary on Netflix.....:apathy:

I think I need to stop comparing myself so much to other people.

Accept where I am.

Try to be nicer to myself.

Tomorrow I'll do another starting pic and weight documentation.

:distrust:

• Like 2

Battle Log

5 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

I think I need to stop comparing myself so much to other people.

Accept where I am.

Try to be nicer to myself.

Yes! I know it is so hard not to compare yourself to others, but it really is the way forward. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, so comparing your weakness to someone else's strength is mostly very discouraging. 

Also, remember that the past doesn't matter. It is only what you do from this point forward that matters. You redefine who you are with every moment that passes, and you can be whoever you want to be :) 

• Like 2

It might just take a while to adjust to the idea. But at least now you don't have to wonder, you can put it to rest. I have a few people on facebook that I put on restricted so I don't see anything they post in my newsfeed - it's not that I hate them, it's just better for me not to be constantly reminded of them. Maybe you could try that?

• Like 1