149 Days 12 Hours 17 Min 32 Sec

Thank you :)  I basically just unloaded all my stress on my coworker.  lol.  So...work was ok in that repect.

Hope work and stuff is good with you.  Read your challenge...  I think my log needs more bunnies and cats.  Hmmm.

Today diet wise was ok.  Weighed in at 176.8 lbs.  So I gained from the last time.....dude my neighbors always playing music with there garage door open.  Can't stand it!

• Like 2

Battle Log

Yay furry animals.  I've been debating if I should get another cat or not.  I really hate it when things die.  Its been almost 2 years since my last cat.  Hmmmm.

Oooh.  And I really am sad today.  I emailed my health provider for this work thing where we get money for doing a health screening.  All my coworkers got their money except me....and I did it earlier than them!  Nooooo fair.  The email said my info hadn't been received, but maybe it would show up mid August... bleh.  I hope so...

Diet was ok today.  Ate lots of dum dums to curb cravings.

:apathy:

• Like 1

Battle Log

Nah it just means you're human and you haven't found a way to avoid it yet. The universe will keep teaching us the same lesson (or try to) until we learn. Painful but ultimately beneficial! You will get there, try not to be too judgemental of yourself when this happens. I've read some interesting comments in other peoples' threads about attitudes towards food, stuff like trying not to feel guilty about eating certain foods since that often seems to perpetuate the problem somehow. And keeping a record of how certain foods make you feel, which can help you in future to think - I am not willing to eat this food - when the craving hits. Check out Butternut's challenges some time, she has been gradually changing the way she feels and thinks about food and is seeing some great results. This does take a long time though, so try not to beat yourself up when you relapse, just quietly say ok, that happened, now I'm moving on and still working towards that goal. You can do this :) 

• Like 1

I can't remember what happened after I posted last time....  I think I skipped the long way to the train and then also skipped running.  I tried running again today and I only made it through 30 minutes....maybe I'm too old to do 2 times a week at 60 minutes on the treadmill.....  I dunno.  Eating hasn't been that bad this weekend.  I did finally...I think fix my bicycle.  I did some recycling...gotta totally ripped off :(  And did some grocery shopping.  Made my stew and oh...also took today off work.

I think I'm going to try to cut the running out and see how that affects my appetite.  I started to get a bit light headed and sick feeling towards the end of running today.  Could be the heat.  Or maybe I should just do 30 minutes of running.  Hmmmm.  So many options.  lol.

Battle Log

Yay rick and morty! You could do other stuff at the gym so you still get your money's worth, have you tried any sort weight lifting? Or even just using the space to do body weight workouts? Those things are great for keeping fit, and also don't take as much time as running on the treadmill for an hour (that is so long! I never ran more than 20-30 minutes :o)

Well....I've been eating a lot of dum dums :(  I don't remember if I mentioned my first ex is getting married....can't remember.  She's getting married in October.  Been thinking a lot about her.  I haven't seen her since 2012 so about 4 years. Makes me want to binge.

Have a test tomorrow for a new job.  Don't think I'll get it....but I have to ride my bike from the train to get there.  Hopefully I don't get lost and hopefully my bike doesnt get stolen....

Battle Log

Well....  I sorta missed my birthday update.  I forget what my goal was.  Something something.  Today was my ex gf's wedding.  I'm glad to say I have not had the urge to look on facebook...so that's something.  And I got to chat with my oldest brother and mom and watch some Carbonaro Effect.  So that was cool.  I've sort of stopped lifting weights due to carpal tunnel.  I'm hoping that goes away when I get my new ergo keyboard :D  Anyway.  I haven't really binged lately...I'm not exactly sure why..but good right???  lol  Guess I'll keep chugging along.

Carry on and that is all...till next time...maybe :P 

Battle Log

Tried doing some pull ups yesterday and.... not a good idea with my wrists.  I feel like they are getting better though.  I'm thinking maybe I won't be able to lift or anything anymore since I'm an old man...  Guess its a good trade off for functional wrists.  Still running on the treadmill twice a week so sorta getting my money's worth at the gym... I guess.

Anyway I'm starting to get a bit stressed at work so hoping I don't binge.  I've had a few small dum dum binges which is better than cinnamon toast binge

• Like 1

Battle Log

I think I'll start a new mini challenge for myself.  I'm trying to save money and need to also get my diet and exercise more in order.  Plan is to:

-Ride bicycle to further train station for exercise and save a little money (Also thinking of not renewing gym membership in April)

-Measure food more accurately instead of eyeballing it.

-and....i guess those two cover it.

Will weigh myself tomorrow morning and take some quick photos.

• Like 3

Battle Log