I have plans!!! Lots of them!!! Especially plans to get healthy and strong and stable. But alas, my perfectionist streak keeps saying "you can't start now - you don't have a cool thread name or backstory or, or, ANYTHING!!! You can't just wing it!!!"

But that's what I'm doing. I'm putting this battle log to track my progress until I can get the time to write down my goals in fancy, nerdy style :)

For now, general fitness conditioning is happening, i.e. walking daily plus 1 additional healthy activity of about 10 minutes long (stretching or strength or running). Depression struggles are mild to moderate but I finally have a support system, so....here we go :)

Further details coming soon...

• Like 1

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

really well, actually! I finally have some major closure over my old work, and I tackled my debt situation with open eyes and set up my new reward/tracking method. I also started using a  mood tracker and a gratitude journal ap. The gratitude thing is an assignment from my counselor from, oh, last year? Two years a? I dunno, but I told her I wouldmt do it, so it feels like a bit step that I'm doing it now.  Thanks for asking!

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet