Hello! I'm quite new to this forum so excuse me if this is not the right topic to post such a thing. 

My name is Slavi Todorov and I am 18 years old from Bulgaria. This is my transformation video in which I present my physique progress throughout the years. I have started doing this, because I was bullied at school. Further information about my progress in the video:  

• Like 2

I was the "chubby one" in my family and was picked on by my siblings.  As I got older those words of judgment got me up mile hills on my bike, those words got me through squats and dead lifts, those words pushed me to be healthier.  Those words of judgement makes you want to prove yourself you are more than those words and from what I saw in your video you have done the same and found your passion.

Right on man!

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve." 

On 5/27/2016 at 10:02 PM, Super Sam said:

Damn son, I was seriously mirin those gains. N-no homo.

Why would anyone think you're a homo for admiring some elses accomplishments?

perhaps more importantly: why would it matter?

• Like 2

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

On 08/06/2016 at 1:14 AM, Igaduma said:

It's a running joke (on the internet) to stutter out "no homo" after complimenting another guy on his appearance. It's meant to be self-deprecating, not homophobic.

On 6/8/2016 at 0:14 AM, Igaduma said:

:encouragement::encouragement:  Thank you for saying this! I sincerely dislike that "joke". 

Current Challenge

Gnome |  Druid/Ranger | Level

2021 Goals: Hour walk without pain | Freestanding headstand | Back squat Tiny Human's weight
Goodreads

On 09/06/2016 at 1:16 PM, Super Sam said:

It's a running joke (on the internet) to stutter out "no homo" after complimenting another guy on his appearance. It's meant to be self-deprecating, not homophobic.

How is it self-deprecating? You're basically saying that you admire someone in a non sexual way. There's no self deprecation there.

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.