Decided it's time to try again

Hey whats up,

I used to be a part of the community back 3/4 years ago, but I was dealing with some shit and disappeared. I finally accepted that I have depression and have started learning how to live with it in a more productive manner than I have in the past. Met a girl a few weeks ago that I don't know if anything will come of it, but she makes me want to be better. Just under 3 weeks ago I was looking around my apartment and was disgusted by how many empty soda bottles there were (my daily routine was to come home from work, smoke weed, and grab some mountain dew) and so I decided enough was enough, and that I was done with soda. So far so good. I think I am about ready to get into the habit of working out again soon. Anyways, glad to be back in the rebellion, I figure it should be like what, 2-3 weeks tops before I'm shredded right?

-Jason

14 hours ago, Jcannon98188 said:

I figure it should be like what, 2-3 weeks tops before I'm shredded right?

-Jason

Absolutely! And in another month, I'll look just like Daisy Ridley! (OK, since I've got 100 pounds to lose, and I'm 48, it might take 2. That's ok, I'm patient.) 

Cutting out the soda is a great first step. Any thoughts about what group you might want to join?

• Like 1

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin