Tyrion takes another shot at Alduin!GOT vs Skyrim!

If video game characters just had one chance to fight the boss,video games would suck.

But we get to respawn any number of times. Just like I am doing now.

Hey,it's just my second try.

After my respawn about a year ago,which started off tremendously great(http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/65325-skinny-nerd-completes-25-push-ups-in-a-single-workout/), I got sidetracked by a number of reasons all of which I won't bore you with here.

I guess my colossal undoing was mostly because of my constant need for motivation to do something.

If I didn't feel like it, I gave up.

So,I guess,in my first try,the boss won after all.

And now I'm hitting 'RETRY' again.

I won't say that I'l defeat the boss once and for all this time.

Instead, I'l just say that I'm ready to fight the boss one more time.I won't say that I won't fail like I did last time. I'l just try something different this time.

Instead of relying on motivation, I think I'l stick with discipline. 

I'm going to take emotion out of the equation. Maybe I won't be able to do it this time. Maybe it isn't as easy as it sounds.

But I'm gonna try nonetheless.

Today, after almost months of half-assing my vastly aberrant intermittent workouts, I finally did a workout that almost made my tongue drop out.

Push ups:5,4,4,4(17) with 40 second breaks

Squats:10,10,5,5(30) with 40 second breaks

Planks:25 seconds,25 seconds(50) with 40 second breaks

And it felt good!! Previously I used to dread that feeling. But today it was great.

Maybe I'l just be passed out on my bed the next two days.But it definitely will be worth it.

Like the title suggests, I just visualized how Tyrion would handle the fight with the Skyrim boss dragon Alduin. Weird crossover indeed, but I guess it would be fun nonetheless :P

Although, in my story, Tyrion uses a Nightingale Bow to fight Alduin instead of the crossbow which he used to kill his father Tywin in the finale of season 4.

And he fires the first arrow right at Alduin. And he isn't giving up yet :devilish:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Tyrion Lannister said:

I'l just try something different this time.

Amen!!  When I am having trouble with a battle, I hit the boards and figure out what I can change .... armour, talents, weapons, group configuration.  

Tyrion against anyone ... interesting.  He is plucky and never gives up and is one of my favorite characters.   

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Continuing the fight.

Workout 2:

Push ups: 6,5,5,4(20) with 40 second breaks.

Squats:10,10,8,7(35) with 40 second breaks.

Planks:20,20,20,30 seconds(90 seconds) with 40 second breaks.

Previously,I used to worry about increasing the number of reps from my previous workouts. And when I didn't meet them for some reason,I felt like a sore loser.

This time,I'l just stick with doing the workout every other day,no matter how many reps I could cover,or how I feel right then.

I'l see if I can push it to 5 consecutive workouts for now.

In your face Alduin, you stupid ass dragon :devilish: