16 hours ago, Dagger said:

Sometimes it is spooky how accurate the cards are. Or perhaps I can just read into them exactly what I need.

Does it really matter? :D  As long as it works!

I haven't had a chance to visit Siena yet, but it's on my list - glad you liked it.

• Like 1

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

34 minutes ago, Vibrantella said:

Does it really matter? :D  As long as it works!

That is my point of view too. :D

34 minutes ago, Vibrantella said:

I haven't had a chance to visit Siena yet, but it's on my list - glad you liked it.

It was gorgeous. I hope I get to visit again in the future. 2,5 hours wasn't nearly enough.

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Daily Report, Resort Time, 2017-07-07

• Write words every day, 33/41
  • Allow space for me-time, 16/41
  • Spend two hours on any fitness activity/-ies per day: 56/71 — Nothing before noon and then swim

I took the day off writing. I didn't even try. Before noon I did normal internet things and then I went to the super market. Then it was lunch, and I had a nap and then off for a swim before going into town to a specialty shop that had tea (I was out of loose leaf tea. I know have a better idea of how much tea I'd need it I drank three cups a day). I tried the apple tea last night and it was excellent. I'll probably try the lemon tea this evening because I want to.

I'm writing this on the afternoon of the 8th. And today I need to write and I need to get back to writing a lot. A week has gone and I only have maybe 2000 words on my project. There are roughly three weeks left of the month and I wanted to try and finish this early (will probably need to throw that idea out). Considering I go to Norway on the 30th (early), I have exactly three weeks to finish and send this in, because I'd need the computer to send it and it is not going to Norway with me. (I'm thinking of taking my iPad, although I was planing to just have my phone and kindle, but I might switch the kindle so I can actually write.)

So I either dig into this project and really start writing sometime today. Or I need to start another project tomorrow that I can just write a lot on. Right now I don't feel confident about either option.

• Like 4

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Daily Report, Resort Time, 2017-07-08

• Write words every day, 34/41
  • Allow space for me-time, 17/41
  • Spend two hours on any fitness activity/-ies per day: 58/71

I did the long morning hike and we had lunch at a nearby restaurant instead of the hotel. Quite a treat. Probably my favorite guest (or possible second favorite guest) left today I'm sad to say. The new people who've arrived today seems good though, so no complaints there.

After using a lot of the afternoon for introspection and a little bit of whining (I needed it). I finally got back to my project, cut the 400 words that needed to be cut and added 600+ new ones. I'm behind, but now I'm back on my feet.

I'm also seriously thinking of getting a new mala. ^_____^

Did I mention I put down a deposit for spending the month of October in Barcelona? It is another co-living co-working thing, like the one I'm staying at in London, but a different company with a different focus. This is more of a work hard, socialize and have adventures on the weekend and in that vein they are one month retreats that move around the world (I think they usually have two going at once). This company is called BeUnsettled.co, and if anyone finds it interesting, mention my name when you book. :P

So now I'm thinking that after London, I'll spend three weeks moving from place to place, a little bit in the UK but then focus on Ireland before going to Barcelona and from Barcelona I'll either go directly to Mexico, or stop over at home for a couple of days to say hello to my parents before Mexico.

• Like 4

The London and Barcelona things sound like a great opportunity. I'm just starting a new position (same company, new role) but something like this is cool to keep in mind.

How is the writing treating you? Sounds like starting off this month has been a challenge. Is the new work related to your June story?? Or a new voice that is just difficult enough to make it tough to keep on track?

You completed the one in June, despite some struggles at first. Maybe you are behind but I believe you can figure it out and do good things :) 

tumblr_oqhywnjkid1tda1h2o1_400.gif

• Like 1

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

7 hours ago, Rebel Pilot Gar said:

The London and Barcelona things sound like a great opportunity. I'm just starting a new position (same company, new role) but something like this is cool to keep in mind.

I'm looking forward to trying them and seeing how I like them. I think the biggest thing for me is getting the built in community. In that respect Barcelona will be nicer in some ways because I know everyone will stay for the same amount of time, while in London people can and probably will come and leave during the time I stay there.

How is the writing treating you? Sounds like starting off this month has been a challenge. Is the new work related to your June story?? Or a new voice that is just difficult enough to make it tough to keep on track?

Yesterday I finally felt on track again, but then I'll see how today goes. :P

This new work is not related to my June story, but the new voice is so much fun to write. I don't think it was the story slowing me down so much, as the rest of the drama happening in my life.

You completed the one in June, despite some struggles at first. Maybe you are behind but I believe you can figure it out and do good things :) 

Thanks. :redface:

tumblr_oqhywnjkid1tda1h2o1_400.gif

CUTE! :D

• Like 3

I'm so jealous. But happy for you, because that all sounds so awesome. Maybe now that you've settled living arrangements for the future there will be more room in your brain for writing?

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

15 hours ago, Dagger said:

Yesterday I finally felt on track again, but then I'll see how today goes. :P

This new work is not related to my June story, but the new voice is so much fun to write. I don't think it was the story slowing me down so much, as the rest of the drama happening in my life.

Aw stupid life and drama getting in the way of fun things :/ 

Wishing you the best in your writing adventure :D

• Like 1

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

10 hours ago, fleaball said:

I'm so jealous. But happy for you, because that all sounds so awesome. Maybe now that you've settled living arrangements for the future there will be more room in your brain for writing?

You bring up an interesting point, because this would have been true a few months back. And probably will become true about the three weeks in September where I haven't yet booked accommodation, but probably not until I'm closer to that date.

However, it did help raise excitement again. Although I wish it was easier to be excited about the place I am at, instead of the places I am going in the future. XD

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rebel Pilot Gar said:

Aw stupid life and drama getting in the way of fun things :/ 

Wishing you the best in your writing adventure :D

Thank you! :D

Daily Report, Resort Time, 2017-07-09

• Write words every day, 35/41
  • Allow space for me-time, 18/41
  • Spend two hours on any fitness activity/-ies per day: 58/71

So... I needed to do laundry and then time got away from me this afternoon so I never did fitness... Oops...

I didn't get as much writing done as I had hoped, partly because I had to use most of one session to brainstorm about the setting. Mostly it is because I relaxed my rule of writing between every class/meal, and I'll institute it again and hopefully my word count will go up.

Taking an accidental rest day would have been good for my body if it actually needed to rest, instead it just finished off the week the same way the week had been going. A lot of missed fitness this week and very low word counts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dagger said:

Although I wish it was easier to be excited about the place I am at, instead of the places I am going in the future. XD

I found that my gratitude journal really helped me with this, appreciating the moment and getting excited about it again.  But you've got so many fascinating places lined up that it would be impossible not to think of them too! :D 

• Like 1

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

2 hours ago, Vibrantella said:

I found that my gratitude journal really helped me with this, appreciating the moment and getting excited about it again.  But you've got so many fascinating places lined up that it would be impossible not to think of them too! :D 

Taking the time to appreciate a moment. Yeah, that is a good way to be excited and fully here. Thank you. :)

I haz soooo many exciting plans! I haven't even mentioned one I'm flirting with currently.

On 1/1/2017 at 3:31 PM, Dagger said:

8 9/12 new-to-me fiction books

I've been reading a new author (she's been around for a while, but I haven't read her before). The books are on my edge of how explicit you can get with violence. It isn't gore for me. But very dark. Crime thrillers set in London with a bit of paranormal (a psychic). They are by J.F. Penn and very good, but as I said quite dark and unpleasant at times. If it was a movie/TV-show, I'd cover most of my eyes, haha. But it doesn't cross over the gore/gratuitous line for me. The first one is Desecration and the one I'm counting as new-to-me. Reading a second book of a series (unless I start there) does not count as new-to-me anymore, because I know what I'm signing up for.

So if you like to read dark crime thrillers, I really recommend them.

• Like 3

Daily Report, Resort Time, 2017-07-10

• Write words every day, 36/41
  • Allow space for me-time, 19/41
  • Spend two hours on any fitness activity/-ies per day: 60/71

Best day on the book yet, yay! It helped that I did write before fitness, before lunch, before afternoon yoga and before dinner. Not quite up to the amount I need (would have been enough earlier in the month), but I feel great about it.

I also did two fitness classes, skipping the hike to do yoga instead, not something I've really done in the last few weeks but I felt stiff today. My solar plexus is currently sore which only manifests when I am reaching for something, ouchie.

I feel back in balance and happy. The people here right now are alright, no one I've really connected with but then I haven't spent that much time with them either, so that isn't strange.

• Like 4

Daily Report, Resort Time, 2017-07-11

• Write words every day, 37/41
  • Spend two hours on any fitness activity/-ies per day: 61/71 — only yoga

This writing day was a little better. It seems I've gotten more into a groove despite it taken most of the day to figure out what would be happening in this scene, geez.

I'm writing this the morning after and today is my last full day here. I foresee some writing happen but I have extra things happening today: cooking class, laundry, and packing. Also dinner will be with the Tuscan Fitness staff (most of them), so no idea how long that will be. Apparently there will be cake. (Most people stay one week. They've had a couple people stay a month, but I'm the longest.)

I'll just try to fit some writing in this morning between breakfast, laundry and fitness class.

• Like 4

Daily Report, Resort Time, 2017-07-12

• Write words every day, 37/41
  • Spend two hours on any fitness activity/-ies per day: 63/71 — HIT and yoga

Last day of this travel period. As predicted my day was eaten up by everything else I needed to do, that I didn't get to writing. In fact I didn't get around to writing this until afternoon on the 13th.

With writing and exercise I did a pretty good job. Considering I was doing neither before going there. And writing is the most impressive because I was the only one pushing for that. With exercise I had the help of the employees of Tuscan Fitness and other guests. Actually, I was often asked if I'd gotten writing done, but still.

Me time was another thing. Apparently I managed it on about half the days? More than I thought it would be. I think the main this is that writing filled the function of me time, and I hadn't realized it would. So I'll also adjust the goals a little for the post-resort time.

PS. A bit early since I'll still do a report for the 13th, but dang, I'd forgotten how tiring traveling is. Especially when it is super hot.

• Like 2

Daily Report, Post-Resort Time, 2017-07-13

• Write words every day, 0/5
  • Check out, train to Pisa, and check into hotel, July 13, 1/1
  • Visit the Pisa tower, July 14, 0/1
  • Check out of hotel, train to Massa, spend weekend in Massa with my friend, train back to Pisa, and check into hotel again, July 14-16, 0/3
  • Check out and fly back to Sweden, July 17, 0/1

Traveling to Pisa proved too hot for me to start writing when I arrived. By the time I had cooled down it was time for dinner. By the time I got back from dinner I was too sad.

The people working for Tuscan Fitness are great and have become my friends and in many ways I had exactly what I needed. Part of that was being a guest/client, so it wouldn't be the same if I tried to rent something and stay there. Tuscan Fitness is still a very small company so all of them work a lot.

It is sad to leave something that fits so well. So well in fact I didn't really see that until last night after I'd left. Don't get me wrong, I did everything I hoped to there. But while there I was just being fully there and not thinking much about leaving or at least not thinking about what I'd feel like when I left. I knew I'd miss the people because I love them, but I hadn't quite seen how well they worked as a community around me. People to talk about books and all kinds of topics with, people to complain with when you need to not have negative things weight you down, people to push you to be a better you but not going to far, and more.

I'm really sad to leave a community where I felt I fit so well. And knowing if I went back without being a guest it wouldn't be the same means I can't really have it back.

So it proves something I've been thinking, that community really makes or breaks a place. And probably in the future I'll have to create that, rather than fall into an existing one. Wherever I go I'll need to find people who I can care about who'll fulfill the social needs I have and who I can share with and be a rock for them when need it. (It isn't all about me.)

• Like 5

On 7/13/2017 at 11:44 PM, Dagger said:

So it proves something I've been thinking, that community really makes or breaks a place. And probably in the future I'll have to create that, rather than fall into an existing one. Wherever I go I'll need to find people who I can care about who'll fulfill the social needs I have and who I can share with and be a rock for them when need it. (It isn't all about me.)

I'm so there with you. I had forgotten what that was like until I found the rebels on this board. I think the Gish thing is like that too, but this is only my second year doing that, and the first year with a team of people I really know.  I can't wait to see what this turns into and hope that I am finally learning how to build my own community. 

When I was thinking about what to write for my blog I kept coming back to community and adult friendships. How hard it is to make and keep friends as an adult. I wanted to write a how to guide. But then I realized I didn't know how to. I started researching etiquette, trying to learn how to be nice, and thankful, how to entertain, how to be social. I think there's a whole niche out there waiting to be filled. Maybe it's more for the Gen X crew than the millennials, but I bet there's a way to make it translate... Or maybe I shouldn't be taking since I'm all brain dead. Who knows!

Good luck to you building your community!

• Like 2

J3NN

Current Challenge || Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

14 hours ago, J3NN said:

I'm so there with you. I had forgotten what that was like until I found the rebels on this board. I think the Gish thing is like that too, but this is only my second year doing that, and the first year with a team of people I really know.  I can't wait to see what this turns into and hope that I am finally learning how to build my own community. 

When I was thinking about what to write for my blog I kept coming back to community and adult friendships. How hard it is to make and keep friends as an adult. I wanted to write a how to guide. But then I realized I didn't know how to. I started researching etiquette, trying to learn how to be nice, and thankful, how to entertain, how to be social. I think there's a whole niche out there waiting to be filled. Maybe it's more for the Gen X crew than the millennials, but I bet there's a way to make it translate... Or maybe I shouldn't be taking since I'm all brain dead. Who knows!

Good luck to you building your community!

I definitely found a lot of support when I joined this forum too. It was one of the most important things that changed for me last year. :)

Your blog post... That is exactly the kind of skills I realized I don't have. I can easily start talking to people and after a couple of hours of conversation(s) I can go deeper and have really interesting conversation. But I bet it is possible to cut down on the kinda boring (and at the time not-that-interesting) small talk and get deeper quicker so you can learn if there is a connection.

How to get to know people as an adult? Really get to know them? I have no clue. I think millennials need this info too, because facebook "friends" does not friends make. I feel like I'm struggling through a dark forest, hitting every twig, bush and bramble, as I try to figure out how to keep and grow relationships after the initial connection. Added difficulty is that I travel and won't be able to meet people face to face often.

Thank you. :)

• Like 3

Weekend Report, Post-Resort Time, 2017-07-14 - 2017-07-16

• Write words every day, 3/5
  • Check out, train to Pisa, and check into hotel, July 13, 1/1
  • Visit the Pisa tower, July 14, 1/1
  • Check out of hotel, train to Massa, spend weekend in Massa with my friend, train back to Pisa, and check into hotel again, July 14-16, 3/3
  • Check out and fly back to Sweden, July 17, 0/1

I had a great and productive weekend. My writing friend and I went to Massa and we spent time taking walks and talking, but the bulk of our time was spent working on our respective July novels. She's much further along, but I had a really good day yesterday. Today, aka Sunday, haven't been as productive since it has been a travel day, but Saturday showed me I can focus and go back to writing multiple times in a day if I just let myself and don't burry myself in distractions.

Guess what happened as soon as I got into my hotel room? :P

I feel more optimistic I can finish the novel, but I also think I'll have to put more time into each day than I thought. Earlier today I also made a plan for my time in Sweden, except I just realized I forgot the to do list and only did the daily task list. Oops!

After this will come a review of what I did of my Italy goals, there is technically one more day. But since I'll spend it traveling to Sweden and only getting to my parents late afternoon, I'll be happy if I get a little writing done just because.

• Like 3

One other thing first.

On 1/1/2017 at 3:31 PM, Dagger said:

9 10/12 new-to-me fiction books

Yesterday I finished a new to me fiction book by a new to me author. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Let me preface this by saying that the trilogy is not finished yet and unfortunately I didn't learn this until I'd already gotten hooked. *Note to self: always check when someone recommends a series just how often books come out and if they are stand alones within the series*

That said the book is excellent and super interesting. I haven't yet gotten the second book and I might wait a while, because right now no one knows when the third book will come out, so...

Anyway, you've been warned. I might however go and read other works by him because he's an excellent storyteller and writer.

• Like 2

Review of Italy Time, 2017-05-29 - 2017-07-17

What has gone wrong? (let's start with the lessons/negative)

I never did start stretching by myself every day. That isn't surprising too me. I had too many other things I was starting up to add the stress of trying to fit that in as well. I think this will just have to wait until a few other things are in place first, which I'm thinking of for London (mainly start structuring my days gently).

I didn't write pre-resort time, a few days during resort time and at least one day of post-resort (I can't talk about a day that hasn't happened, aka tomorrow). The only time that really concerns me is the time before the resort. The times during the resort I kinda know why I didn't write and such. It taught me I need to figure in rest days for writing, perhaps especially after finishing a project, or at least after tougher emotional challenges.

As for pre-resort... I can't say exactly. I guess I could go back and read my updates. Some of it was getting into it, reading what I already had and putting information to the side. Perhaps that was most of it, and not having written regularly in far too long.

I guess I should mention me-time/self care, but frankly I don't see it as a failure despite not dedicating much time to it. My writing mostly filled that spot and I didn't count that. Secondly I was very happy and feeling well most of my resort time. I think the thing that threw me off was a combination of two things: being super happy about finishing my June novel (aka stepping out of my normal level of happy, so a part of me wanted me to step back into my "comfortable" level of happy: go read The Big Leap to see where I get that from) and not releasing the negative energy I was picking up from others (part of that was that my bitching partner happened to be away on vacation at that time, bad timing for me, lol).

That taught me that I need to make sure I have a release valve, someone I can bitch to and someone I always feel comfortable calling up, or even several someones. And I need to re-read The Big Leap and start doing some of the things suggested in that (not many things are suggested, but a couple).

Where I didn't focus much?

Tasks outside my goals definitely suffered a lot. I'm really seeing how it is hard to fit in small menial tasks when you are trying to push on important goals. I did write several blog posts (although it'll soon be three weeks without blog posts, oops); I sent post cards; I read new to me books; I read one of three non-fiction books I wanted to re-read (I read other non-fiction instead).

I think the main reason I forgot about these were because I didn't (and still don't) have a system for looking at them regularly and reminding myself of them so I can schedule them in. Part of it was also because I was writing all day long to get my word count and until I can finish my word count earlier in the day I don't want to sacrifice writing for things that are less important to me.

I've felt for a while now that I need some kind of regularly planing and reflection time, but every time I've tried to build a habit after a few weeks it stops working because it becomes to routine I don't even look at it anymore (if that makes sense). So either I have to work out a system that I can change regularly without losing the continued progress of what I have been doing, what I still need to do, and what I want to do. However, I think this will have to wait until I'm corralling my play time (aka writing time) more.

Ideally I want to finish my daily writing before noon and then be able to sightsee/errands/publishing/clean up tasks after lunch. And then I can disrupt that schedule a couple of times a week so I don't get bored. When I have something closer to that, so I really have time for more than the essentials I'll figure out the planing/tracking/reviewing thing. Probably will try the journal I forgot to take with me that I have, and so on.

What went right?

The short answer is: basically everything.

I ate so much better and even after leaving I was more mindful than usual when choosing food—a nice step in the right direction. I also moved so much more, and only had a couple of days in the last seven weeks where I did nothing (aka basically just staying in my hotel room and going out for meals), that is a huge improvement.

All of this resulted in ca 4 kgs of weight loss. I can't say exactly because the last time I weighted myself was end of April and I could have conceivably lost a little before the resort.

I am now 101.6 kg which means I've almost lost 15 kg in one year. :D

I've noticed a definite difference in my clothes. They are looser. I seem to have less of a double chin (score!). I can soon use the fourth hole on my belt, I've already gone from sporadic third hole to consistent third hole.

I wrote 33'000ish words in June and I've done ca 10'000 so far in July, which is almost half of what I planned for the year, so the novel challenge is really helping me getting to the writing regularly. I'm starting to see how a writing career can really be possible and writing is so much fun!

I got to see some very beautiful sights too in Florence/Firenze, Siena and Pisa. I read some great books and read several new to me authors/books. I had a streak of 29ish days on Duolingo before losing it this weekend when I didn't really have internet. Duolingo should work without internet. *le sigh*

But I'm not worried, I'll get back into it tomorrow or on Tuesday again. Of course, I'll lose my streak again in about two weeks when I go to Norway. :P

Japanese studying wasn't part of my challenge and I wasn't adding it because I saw it as something fun to do.

• Like 3

Goals for Sweden

Less Than Two Weeks in Sweden, July 18-29
12 days

There are a lot of things that I hope to do while at home. Some things more vital than others. The main points are:

1. continue writing and finish the current novel on time (aka July 29)
  2. continue eating well so I don’t lose the nice feeling in my body
  3. continue moving every day so I don’t lose the fitness I’ve built up

Those are a little too unspecific for my taste though, so let’s see if I can narrow them down.

Writing
Well, this one is pretty obvious. I should probably aim to finish the novel on July 28 so I can do a fixing pass on it on July 29

• Finish July novel, 0/1
  • Fixing pass on July novel, 0/1
  • Send in July novel, 0/1

Eating
This one is trickier. I’ve overhauled my eating in the last six months by not being in charge of it. Well, at times I was somewhat in charge of it, but I didn’t have to shop groceries or cook.

• Focus on eating a lot of veggies every day, 0/12
  • Do each recipe (except one, no food processor) I learned once, 0/2 (never bought ingredients for one of them, so only trying two recipes)

Moving
So this one in some ways feels the hardest. It is easy to workout when someone thinks you’ll be in class and it is on specific times, so you can’t move it. But I know what I want to do, so let’s focus on that.

• Walk for ca 1 hour every day with the hiking backpack, 0/12
  • On alternating days do a bodyweight workout and yoga/stretching, 0/12 (0/6 workouts, 0/6 stretching/yoga) — This never got off the ground

I think I can do the above. For example, I could have salads for lunch and make sure I make them filling with veggies and not because I had so much meat and cheese. It would be good to try veggies I’ve had a lot recently, but I haven’t actually cooked or used myself.

Some meal prepping would help, so if I roasted veggies in advance or at least cut veggies in advance. Anything to make it easier. I can also easily do a better breakfast by choosing a different cereal/müsli to have with yoghurt (add fruit and a hard-boiled egg (which I can do in meal prep)).

When I look at the pieces, they don’t seem that hard. Perhaps that is where I will have to focus each day. Always looking at the pieces and not worrying about doing it all every day.

Lastly I also have a to do list of other important tasks I need to do:

• Buy travel insurance for Norway and beyond, 1/1
  • Unpack from Italy trip, 1/1
  • Look for good shoes (that don't have toes :P), 1/1
  • Shop remaining camping stuff I need: rain pants, hiking pants, down jacket(?), second water bottle, and potentially other stuff(?). 1/1+
  • See parents, 1/1
  • Write two blog posts (Resort time and Pisa), this is optional, 0/2
  • Re-read Big Magic, this is optional, 0/1
  • Pack London baggage, 0/1
  • Buy snacks for Norway?, 1/0-1
  • Fix with potential reading material for August writing project, 1/1
  • Pack for Norway, 1/1

Travel

It isn't critical to do them here, but I want to have them keep following me until I do them.

Spoiler
  • Buy travel insurances for London, etc., 1/1
  • Buy tickets for two musicals in London, 0/2
  • Send email for help in renting an apartment in Lincoln City, Oregon, next spring, 0/1
  • Pay for the two workshops I will do in LC, Oregon, 0/1
  • Get course transcript from Gotland Högskola, 0/1

EDIT: Last daily report (there is no review) on Sweden goals.

• Like 4

And as if you guys haven't gotten enough info, lol, I've also added a new section to my Assorted Goals post. I made a list of digital declutter tasks I need to do, so I added it to my challenge to remember it.

• Like 1