12 minutes ago, Vibrantella said:

Nice!  I love the river boats on the Seine :D  Enjoy the peace and quiet of your first evening in Barca!

Yeah, the boat ride was nice. Especially nice not needing to walk back all the way I'd come. My feet did not have another two hours of walking in them!

Thank you! Already feel so much better after a shower. Showers FTW!

• Like 1

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Report for Sunday, Oct 1

Not nearly all I wanted to do this week. Especially with NY and IE. Not a big focus on it, although I did do better with IE than I have previous weeks, since I really tried a couple of distraction free meals. And those meals have like changed something.

Like things tastes so much more when part of my mind isn't also on something else whether thoughts or whatever I'm distracting myself with. And now I almost have this craving to have food taste that much, so I have a feeling I'll find it easier to not distract myself in the future because a part of me now craves it. Magic. Magic I tell you.

NY just haven't gotten off much to a start have it? I think part of it is just because I was in Paris and saw it as time off. And you know what? Having no plans and just wandering around Paris was very nourishing which you know is the name of the thing (Nourish Yourself), so I did the work in some ways, just not in the particular form that the course comes with. And that is all right, it is more than all right. It was just right. :)

I'll need to move a couple of the tasks over, the IE binge plan thing I still haven't done, and the AC call thing. PLus I want to add trying out a few meditation I've gotten with IE. At least one of them.

Tasks, Until Oct 1

• NY daily practice, 2/6
  • IE do Mindful movement check ins during distraction free meals/snacks, 5/12 
  • IE two distraction free meals/snacks per day, 5/12
  • NY perfect woman exercise part 2, 1/1
  • Rewatch a part of the latest AC call and explore the point that stood out to me, 0/1
  • NY yoga (earth), 0/1
  • IE some kind of plan for when I feel like binging, 0/1
  • NY physical nourishment module, 0/1 — I have until Oct 15
  • NY embodying physical nourishment (meditation) try it minimum 3 times this week, 1/3 — I have until Oct 15
  • NY physical expression rituals, do all three together: 0/1 — I have until Oct 15
  • Like 1

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Week #1 (#40), Oct 2 - Oct 8

So, I'm doing a Sunday planing/review session this week. We'll see if it always falls here or not. Basically, I'll go through my dailys, weeklys, and monthlys to see what happens this week. I'll also go through to-dos and check the Unsettled Barcelona calendar for any events (currently on the schedule) that I want to go to. This is basically taking my master lists down to what is relevant for this (coming) week.

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 0/1
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 0/1
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 0/1
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, min 0/2
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 0/1
  • Movement every day, 0/1

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Welcome dinner, Monday, 17:00, 0/1
  • FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays, 0/1
  • PC, coaching call, Tuesdays, 18:30-20:00, 0/1
  • UB, weekly lunch, Wednesday, 12:00-15:00 (co-working space) 0/1
  • FS, Wednesday Card Readings FB, Wednesdays 23:00, 0/1
  • UB, Walking tour, Friday, 11:00-14:00, 0/1
  • IE coaching call, Friday, 18:00, 0/1
  • FS, Fireheart Friday FB, Fridays (can also post during the weekend), 0/1
  • NY, coaching call, Saturday, 19:00-20:00, 0/1
  • UB, Maxi adventure to the country side, Saturday (8:00) to Sunday (ca 16:00-17:00), 0/1
  • Weekly review of tasks, Sundays, 0/1
  • IE, Reflect on weekly food log stuff, Sundays, 0/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 0/3
  • Writing, five days a week, 0/5
  • UB, work at co-working space, weekdays only, 0/5

Weekly Tasks

• Update travel budget spreadsheet, towards end of month, Oct 4, 0/1
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Friday 0/X
  • DW, Assignment, deadline Mon(?), Friday, 0/1
  • PUBLISHING, finish copyediting the story I started last week, Oct 6, 0/1
  • AC, rewatch a part of the latest AC call and explore the point that stood out to me, Oct 6, 0/1
  • IE, some kind of plan for when I feel like binging, Oct 6, 0/1
  • Do tutorial project on Vellum, Oct 8, 0/1
  • NOMAD, Try to book a place (through AirBnB) for USA next spring, min 0/5+ attempts (Aiming for trying to book one)
  • NY, Yoga video, 0/1

There are more tasks from the unscheduled list of tasks I have that I'd like to do this week, but I think I'll start with just the above, and see on each work day what I can fit in. That way I can first do the above things and then move on to the unscheduled tasks, as I should. :)

EDIT: Some events this week changed because of strikes in Barcelona, so I fixed the list above.

• Like 1

2017-10-02

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 1/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 1/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 0.5/7
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, min 0.5/14
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 1/7
  • Movement every day, 1/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Welcome dinner, Monday, 17:00, 1/1
  • FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays, 0/1
  • PC, coaching call, Tuesdays, 18:30-20:00, 0/1
  • UB, Maxi adventure to the country side, Saturday (8:00) to Sunday (ca 16:00-17:00), 0/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 1/3
  • Writing, five days a week, 1/5
  • UB, work at co-working space, weekdays only, 1/5

Weekly Tasks

• Update travel budget spreadsheet, towards end of month, Oct 4, 1/1
  • IE, watch replay of 2nd coaching call, Oct 5, 0/1
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Friday 0/X
  • PUBLISHING, finish copyediting the story I started last week, Oct 6, 1/1
  • AC, rewatch a part of the latest AC call and explore the point that stood out to me, Oct 6, 0/1
  • IE, self care list art project, Oct 6, 0/1
  • Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 0/3 notebooks (Don't need to finish this week, but my deadline is very soon, woot?!)
  • NOMAD, Try to book a place (through AirBnB) for USA next spring, min 1/5+ — AND DONE!!!
  • NY, Yoga video, 0/1

I walked to the co-working space, not optimally and not briskly: it took an hour. Home was still not in an optimal way (my choice) but briskly and still an hour, haha. Not worried. I'll try more optimal tomorrow and see how quickly this goes. 30-45 mins would be nice.

I also reached out on AirBnB for my 2ish month stay (I'll be in the US for 2.5 month definitely, but only need to fix housing for the big clump now). First place, the one I wanted the most, accepted my 2 months stay despite part of it being a good season to get guests and as a monthly guest I get a 40% discount. :o Well, if they are willing to have monthly discounts I glad they do accept them even when they might have a lot of shorter stays (earning more). So very excited about that. And now I can relax about that.

I spent about 4 hours at the co-working space due to dinner with Unsettled set at 17:00 (although first we spent a few hours doing other stuff before dinner, but anyway).

Very happy with my first working day. Due to the election and stuff in Barcelona, there is a strike tomorrow so the walking tour changes day to Friday and suddenly Tuesday opens up as a working day (I'll lose most of Friday instead, lol).

A lot of great people here too, so having fun even if Spain have strange ideas for normal dinner times, lol. (Aka late) It is a quarter past midnight and I'm planing to fall into bed soon.

Btw, anyone else love Christmas music so much they take any chance to listen to it? Like I can totally listen too much to it, so I allow myself to start either at Oct 1 or Nov 1 each year and then through all of December (aka past Christmas). I decided this year is an October year. Like I don't think I'll listen every day, but Christmas music is soothing when your brain is tired after a good, but noisy dinner. Plus two glasses of cava/champagne and two glasses of white wine was too much for me (I'm not tipsy, but I feel a headachy-effect), should have stopped after one glass of wine. I'm really not that into drinking at all. Most years I can count all the drinks from a whole year on my ten fingers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vibrantella said:

You're really moving through interesting places in interesting times, my friend! :D Be safe.

Haha, no worries! My middle name is safe. ;)

In some ways it is good I had a little more alcohol yesterday, because that meant I let myself sleep in and now I'll be working from the apartment instead of the co-working place because of time. (If I go, I'd lose 1.5-2 hours of working time just to get there and back.) So I probably won't even be out in this day of striking, although I hope I go for a walk. (I need to get laundry detergent if nothing else. Each day I seem to remember something else I need. *le sigh*)

2017-10-03

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 2/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 2/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 1.5/7
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, min 2/14
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 2/7
  • Movement every day, 2/7

Weekly Scheduled

• FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays, 1/1
  • PC, coaching call, Tuesdays, 18:30-20:00, 1/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 1/3
  • UB, do work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 2/5

Weekly Tasks

• IE, watch replay of 2nd coaching call, Oct 5, 1/1
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Friday 0/7
  • AC, rewatch a part of the latest AC call and explore the point that stood out to me, Oct 6, 1/1
  • IE, healing mantra, Oct 9, 0/1
  • Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 0.2/3 notebooks
  • NOMAD, Book a place (through AirBnB) for USA next spring, 1/1
  • NY, Yoga video, 0/1

After the alcohol I had yesterday, I let myself sleep as long as I needed to and I had a slow day overall. I worked from home, focused on self-care habits and tasks. I had a lot of realizations around work and cyclical nature of my life (like how after alcohol I need more sleep and a slow day, how after I've had a lot of social interaction I want to focus inward afterwards, etc.). I'm getting so much support in the self care area right now, that I'd just be repeating what I've been writing in different places today if I added it here. Suffice to say that I had a great day. A slow, lazy kinda day where I still got some good work done, but even if I hadn't it was a great day.

• Like 1

2017-10-04

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 3/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 3/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 2/7
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, min 2.5/14
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 3/7
  • Movement every day, 3/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, weekly lunch, Wednesday, 12:00-15:00 (co-working space) 1/1
  • FS, Wednesday Card Readings FB, Wednesdays 23:00, 1/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 2/3
  • UB, do work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 3/5

Weekly Tasks

• DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Friday 0/7
  • AC, rewatch a part of the latest AC call and explore the point that stood out to me, Oct 6, 1/1
  • Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 0.4/3 notebooks
  • NY, Yoga video, 0/1

The lunch and workshop wiped me out today. I let myself sleep as long as I need and woke up around 9.30 again I think... I don't quite remember. So I didn't get to the co-working space until 11:10ish. It took me 50 minutes. I guess next I'll let my map app decide my route and see if it is faster than going as close to the route a bird would take (basically zig-zagging).

So I didn't get much work done, neither self care nor transcribing, writing or publishing. I was surprised to see it was only my third "work" day here. It feels like a lot longer. Not always in a good way, haha.

Tomorrow, I think I might work from home just because I'll gain the ca 2 hours I spend getting to and from the co-working space. Which should allow me to get a lot done, but I'll see. I'll decide tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can get in bed before midnight today. Although washing and drying in this apartment takes 1:40 and then 2:40 (DRYING IS FUCKING LONG!), so almost a 5 hour commitment to wash and dry things... perhaps next time I'll just hang my stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vibrantella said:

It's both time-saving and environmentally friendly  :D

And apparently necessary with this machine. It was like I didn't run the dryer at all. O_o

2017-10-05

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 4/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 4/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 3/7
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, min 3/14
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 4/7
  • Movement every day, 4/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, dinner "party" (three people), Thursday, 08:30, 1/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 2/3
  • UB, do work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 4/5

Weekly Tasks

• IE, self care list art project, Oct 6, 0.5/1
  • Do tutorial project on Vellum, Oct 8, 0.1/1
  • Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 0.7/3 notebooks
  • NY, Yoga video, 0/1

Worked from home but turned out to a pretty slow day. More things coming up for me to look at in self-reflection. I had to quickly arrange one of several intimate dinners I will host here in Barcelona. (Intimate as in max 4 people, aka close connection, not romantic/sex.) One person is leaving on Tuesday and the weekend and Monday is spoken for and Friday is general party night isn't it? So didn't want it then. Well it turned out really well and I enjoyed myself. :)

• Like 2

On 10/7/2017 at 2:47 PM, zeroh13 said:

It took me a little while, but hi, I'm here to follow along!

Welcome! :)

I'm currently somewhat list heavy, but my method tends to shift regularly. Just a FYI.

• Like 1

2017-10-06 - 07

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 5/7
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 4/7
  • Movement every day, 6/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Walking tour, Friday, 11:00-14:00, 1/1
  • IE coaching call, Friday, 18:00, 1/1
  • FS, Fireheart Friday FB, Fridays (can also post during the weekend), 0/1 — There was none this week
  • NY, coaching call, Saturday, 19:00-20:00, 0/1 — Forgot and wouldn't have gone if I remembered, I'll add a task to watch the replay
  • UB, Maxi adventure to the country side, Saturday (8:00) to Sunday (ca 16:00-17:00), 1/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 3/3
  • Writing, five days a week, 2/5
  • UB, do work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 4/5

Weekly Tasks

• NY, Yoga video, 0/1

I didn't have a chance to update on Friday. I went to bed early. Then early on Saturday I disappeared into the country side with Unsettled. I only came home less than 2 hours ago.

I'll do the update for Sunday later (I hope to check off a couple of things!). I'll also do the review/plan for next week!

• Like 2

2017-10-06 and Week 1 (#40) Review of Last Quarter Goals

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 5/7
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 5/7
  • Movement every day, 7/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Walking tour, Friday, 11:00-14:00, 1/1
  • IE coaching call, Friday, 18:00, 1/1
  • FS, Fireheart Friday FB, Fridays (can also post during the weekend), 0/1 — There was none this week
  • NY, coaching call, Saturday, 19:00-20:00, 0/1 — Forgot and wouldn't have gone if I remembered, I'll add a task to watch the replay
  • UB, Maxi adventure to the country side, Saturday (8:00) to Sunday (ca 16:00-17:00), 1/1
  • Weekly review of tasks, Sundays, 1/1 — Very soon (next post)
  • IE, Reflect on weekly food log stuff, Sundays, 1/1
  • IE, emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 3/3

Weekly Tasks

• NY, Yoga video, 0/1

So I didn't do much additional things on Sunday except for normal Sunday tasks and a bit of daily things. Mostly I woke up, took a nice walk around the old monastery Unsettled took us to for the weekend. Then it was breakfast, cleaning up and off in the bus we went. We visited Girona for less than two hours and then back to Barcelona where I've spent my time catching up on things and right after this I'll do the plan for week 2 (#41 of the year).

Onwards to how I felt the week went:

I didn't get nearly as much work done as I'd hoped. I hadn't quite accounted for all the self care tasks I'd have, but beyond that the socializing have eaten up a lot of time and energy. Unless I get work done before them, there is no time for them after. From this I've thought of some things I want to change for next week.

I'm setting a start time for my work: 9:00 (am).

I also want to get back into doing IE deeply. If I want to connect more deeply with my body and really eat from hunger, I need to do the work. I can do it while having a lot of socializing, so my intention will be to follow my hunger more and be more mindful when I eat. I also told Amy (the person behind the course) that I'd commit to doing one distraction free meal a day and I can do that and I'll learn even more from that.

Another thing I really want to do is actually dive into the publishing since that was a main goal for me while being here and I'll be holding a workshop on beginning knowledge on publishing week 3 (42)! It would be awesome if I'll closer with stuff by then! Maybe even do something fun like clicking publish on a piece during the workshop... Hmm... haha, that would mean some definite work!

Anyway, so my focus will be on work starting at 9 am and following my hunger and being mindful and distraction free while eating. In my work I want to finish off my transcribing and towards the end of the week I want to be back in publishing in some way. But just wait until you see the weekly plan, lol lol lol.

So basically my above points for next week are the places I felt I did a weaker job than I could have this week. But at the same time, there was a lot of adjusting and such things going on. And thankfully next week there isn't a weekend adventure that'll take two of the days of my week.

• Like 2

Week #2 (#41), Oct 9 - Oct 15

There is a long list of events and other things this week. Plus so much work I want to do. Not sure how it'll all happen and most likely everything won't happen, but then I don't beat myself up about those things anymore.

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 0/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 0/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 0/7
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, 0/7
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 0/7
  • Movement every day, 0/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 0/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 0/3
  • UB, Workshop, 0/0+ — Might or might not have one to go to this week
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Monday, 0/7 — Last week's videos
  • DW, Assignment, Monday, 0/1 — "Last week's assignment"
  • UB, Family dinner, Monday, 19:00, 0/1
  • FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays (some time), 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • PC, Coaching call, Tuesdays, 18:30, 0/1
  • UB, Tentative day for intimate dinner, 20:30, 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • UB, Weekly lunch, Wednesday, 12:00, 0/1
  • UB, Walking tour, 17:00-19:30, 0/1
  • FS, Wednesday Card Readings FB, Wednesdays, 23:00, 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • IE, Coaching call, Friday, 18:00, 0/1
  • AC, Last coaching call, Friday, 19:00, 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • UB, Tentative day for intimate dinner, 0/1
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Sunday, 0/X
  • DW, Assignment, deadline Monday try for Sunday, 0/1
  • IE, Reflect on weekly food log stuff, Sunday, 0/1

Weekly Tasks (Unscheduled, aka without a fixed deadline)

• Finish re-formating of YCWYRWaL, Oct 15, 0/1
  • Upload YCWYRWaL to BR, Oct 15, 0/1
  • Email curator R about YCWYRWaL being available, Oct 15, 0/1
  • Email Lyn about 1st copy editing novel project, 0/1
  • Read more of Health at Every Size, 0.5/1
  • Read to the end 1 magazine, 0/1
  • Contact little brother or parents, 0/1
  • Norway pic stuff (add other's from dropbox, add K's photos, upload mine), 0/3
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~ Self care tasks below, just do one after another, not ordered ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • AC, reflection, before call on Friday 0/1
  • NY, Physical Module, 0/1
  • NY, Physical Module ritual (complete, all three parts), 0/1
  • NY, More perfect woman questions, 0/1
  • IE, healing mantra, 0/1
  • IE, body externalization meditation, 0/1
  • NY, prio questions from Kate, 0/1
  • NY, coaching call replay, 0/1
  • Tarot reading body exercise, 0/1
  • PC, journaling questions, 0/1
  • PC, learn about energy mapping, schedule when to start, 0/1
  • PC, questions about making my mind work for my body, 0/1
  • PC, spend a day/some time connecting with my phoenix, 0/1

Ooooh, I have two days with no specific plans! During the weekend, I hope to either go visit a park of some kind or do some other exploration. Probably on Saturday.

• Like 2

2017-10-09

Daily

• IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 1/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 1/7
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 1/7

Weekly Scheduled

• Writing, five days a week, 1/5 — I looked at my writing and had epiphany. I can make this strictly writing when I'm back in the swing of regular-dom
  • UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 1/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 1/3
  • UB, Workshop, 0/0+ — Might or might not have one to go to this week
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Monday, 7/7 — Last week's videos
  • DW, Assignment, Monday, 1/1 — "Last week's assignment"
  • UB, Family dinner, Monday, 19:00, 1/1
  • FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays (some time), 0/1 — Haven't seen it yet
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • PC, Coaching call, Tuesdays, 18:30, 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • UB, Walking tour, 17:00-19:30, 0/1 — Apparently same one as last week is happening, so no walking tour this week
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Sunday, 0/X

• Read book on Vellum, 1/1
  • Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 1/3 notebooks
  • Email Lyn about 1st copy editing novel project, 0/1
  • Read to the end 1 magazine, 0/1
  • Contact little brother or parents, 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~ Self care tasks below, just do one after another, not ordered ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • AC, reflection, before call on Friday 0/1
  • AC, letters part 2, 0/4
  • IE, body externalization meditation, 0/1
  • PC, journaling questions #1, 0/1
  • PC, spend time connecting with my phoenix, 0/1
  • PC, spend time connecting with my red dragon, 0/1
  • PC, journaling questions #2 (from call 2), 0/1

Suddenly so tired. I spent longer at the dinner than I meant to. Didn't leave until 11 pm. I meant to at latest stay until 10 pm. That is what happens when you're having a good conversation. Did decent amount of transcribing/studying today, so pretty pleased.

EDIT: I started work at 10 am. I also finished the book about Vellum before going to sleep, so I get to add that. Yay! Work will begin now for Oct 10, 9:45. Closer!

• Like 2

2017-10-10

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 1/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 2/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 2/7
  • Movement every day, 1/7

Weekly Scheduled

• Writing, five days a week, 2/5 — Brainstorming releasing more of the block
  • UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 2/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 1/3
  • UB, Workshop, 0/0+ — No workshops for me this week
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Monday, 7/7 — Last week's videos
  • FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays (some time), 1/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • PC, Coaching call, Tuesdays, 18:30, 1/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~

• Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 1.125/3 notebooks
  • Email Lyn about 1st copy editing novel project, 1/1
  • Read to the end 1 magazine, 1/1
  • Contact little brother or parents, 1/1 — Called my dad
  • IE, body externalization meditation, 1/1 — Only did part of it
  • PC, spend time connecting with my phoenix, 0/1
  • PC, spend time connecting with my red dragon, 0/1
  • PC, questions before call, 1/1
  • PC, listen to the part of the call 2 where I lost the connection, 0/1

Started work at ca 9:45. Inching my way there. :)

I'm really enjoying my work days and finding them interesting at the same time. I'll do transcribing and then go read in a magazine or play a game and then go back to work. Since my work is ultimately about stories, any immersion in stories is in some ways also part of my work. In any case I am enjoying myself and getting enough done according to myself.

However I am more and more realizing that IE is not for me. It seems Amy's program is for someone who has a lot more problems than I. I wanted to gently ease into listening to my body more, but this program feels like more of an attack plan than easing into a new way of being. Also some of the messages she says and writes implies I have problems I don't by her use of "all of us in this group". And that feels... icky to be honest. So there is some judgement there, but there is also the feeling that I don't want people to say things about me that isn't true. Basically my integrity and my right to step in when I feel it isn't right. I'm not ready to pull the plug or completely quit. I'll see at this next call how I feel and if I still feel the same with the live call as I did last week, I'll talk to myself what I want to do and then to Amy when I know what I want to say and express.

• Like 3

2017-10-11

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 2/7
  • IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 3/7
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 2.5/7
  • Movement every day, 2/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 3/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 2/3
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • UB, Weekly lunch, Wednesday, 12:00, 1/1
  • FS, Wednesday Card Readings FB, Wednesdays, 23:00, 1/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~

• Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 1.1875/3 notebooks
  • PUBLISHING, Send the two finished novels for copyediting, 1/2
  • Contact little brother or parents, 1/1
  • IE, body externalization meditation, 1/1
  • Tarot reading body exercise, 1/1
  • PC, spend time connecting with my phoenix, 1/1
  • PC, spend time connecting with my red dragon, 1/1
  • PC, listen to the part of the call 2 where I lost the connection, 1/1
  • PC, after call questions, 0/1
  • PC, video about coaching advice, 0/1

Started work at 9:20! Getting close! :D

I took a walk along the beach for the first time since getting to Barcelona. Obviously if I live in a town with a beach I can walk, I should stay closer than 40-60 minute walk away.

Today was a day of a lot of self care and a lot of meditations that I made up or imagined. I also did the Unsettled Barcelona workshop about creativity so I spent about two hours sketching and drawing, because it was more of an art workshop than creativity, but anyway.

Today I felt somewhat in defiance since I've more or less decided to drop IE, eating today was not bad. I don't put judgement on it, but it was interesting. I came back from the workshop and part of me was like: I feel like eating. Another part of me was like, am I hungry? Nope, and who cares?

It wasn't in a rebellious way either. More a: it feels good to eat now, so I will eat. Also connected a lot with my body this morning, so in certain ways it felt like the best meal I've had in a while. I didn't anxiously wait to feel hungry, or feel a need to feel a certain way or be a certain way to eat. I just prepared food because I felt like having a meal and I ate it. Neither good, neither bad, just different.

I'm still waiting for the Wednesday tarot card reading to show up. I'll come back and edit I did it if it shows up and I did it. Strike through it if it never came and leave it alone if I manage to go to bed before it happens and miss it. Haha.

EDIT: Card reading FB post showed up. I made my choice of card.

• Like 2

2017-10-12

Daily

• IE, Food log every day with every meal/snack, 3/7 — Ignoring this one right now
  • IE, Mindful moment and check-ins with every meal/snack, 2.5/7 — Ignoring this one right now
  • IE, Distraction free meals/snacks, 0/7 — Ignoring this one right now
  • IE, Reflect on food log, 2/7 — Ignoring this one right now
  • Movement every day, 3/7

Weekly Scheduled

• Writing, five days a week, 3/5 
  • UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 4/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 2/3
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Sunday, 0/7
  • IE, Reflect on weekly food log stuff, Sunday, 0/1 — Ignoring this one right now

• Finish re-formating of YCWYRWaL, Oct 15, 0.8/1
  • PUBLISHING, Send the two finished novels for copyediting, 2/2 — I only planned to do one this week, then I did both. Yay!
  • STUDYING, Strength workshop on Business 1 & 2 (SwB), 0/2
  • PC, after call questions, 1/1
  • PC, video about coaching advice, 1/1

Not so clear a starting time today. I think I did something at around 10:20, but didn't really start working until around noon or 1 pm. Oops... Haha, well, it is fine.

For the next few days, however long I need, I will ease back on the mindfulness and such around eating. My disconnection with Amy, basically her program does not fit where I am, her group coaching grates rather than helps, so I'll step back. I'll let any energy and emotions around that release and ease. Then I hope to go back to easing into being super connected to my body around food and such. Getting back to reading about intentional/intuitive eating by myself instead of following the program. It had three practices that I'll probably come back to, but right now I feel so not like doing anything connected to that, so I'll honor those feelings and honor my body by connecting with her instead of following the program.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dagger said:

I'll let any energy and emotions around that release and ease.

My Rituals for Transformation workbook has been focused on resistance and energy. Strangely enough I've been resisting... like I don't have anything in my life I"m resisting, why am I doing this anyway. Then this morning I couldn't drag myself out of bed and I was not surprised at all to find a list of the things I'm resisting at work. I took longer to work through that this morning and try to keep recognizing it and being aware of it so I can let it go. You're in such a great place to be seeing what you need, recognizing it and acting on it. I'm not sure what phrase to use here, something like "you rock," "go girl," or some such, but it needs to be far more mellow and connected and spiritual than the superficiality that those two give off. I'm all good phrased out so you'll just have to feel that too :)

• Like 3

J3NN

Current Challenge || Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

2 hours ago, J3NN said:

My Rituals for Transformation workbook has been focused on resistance and energy. Strangely enough I've been resisting... like I don't have anything in my life I"m resisting, why am I doing this anyway. Then this morning I couldn't drag myself out of bed and I was not surprised at all to find a list of the things I'm resisting at work. I took longer to work through that this morning and try to keep recognizing it and being aware of it so I can let it go. You're in such a great place to be seeing what you need, recognizing it and acting on it. I'm not sure what phrase to use here, something like "you rock," "go girl," or some such, but it needs to be far more mellow and connected and spiritual than the superficiality that those two give off. I'm all good phrased out so you'll just have to feel that too :)

Thank you. I've been working on this for all of this year actually. Slowly I'm coming up towards the first year of focus on self care. It was actually here in October last year that I first connected with Kate Marolt. I didn't really start the work until January though.

So you can get there. It can become more natural and easy to notice resistance and constriction when it happens. The major thing I've changed is that I've more or less stopped struggling, although I'd have to write a whole essay to really explain it. It isn't that I don't feel struggle, but that I don't try to fight against it or through it. I question it, I sit with it, I try to release it, I try to find the root cause if none of the first ones work. If I'm feeling resistance or struggle, that is an indication I need to look there and see where I am not aligned. If it is something I want to do, that I love to do, then I'll look and ask what isn't aligned anymore, what isn't working. If it is something I don't want to do, then I look and see if I can stop doing it or what I can do to ease the struggle or what the smallest I can do to finish it off is.

I want to learn intuitive eating, I've known that for months, so when methods that is working for me suddenly feel like "no no no no", I knew I needed to look at that and see if something had changed (perhaps the methods weren't working for me anymore) or if something else was making that reaction. And it was something else, it was that I wasn't aligned with the program at all and as long as I tried to be with the program and also do it on my terms, my struggle with the program would taint anything else I do with that energy.

• Like 3

2017-10-13

Daily

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 5/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 3/3
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • IE, Coaching call, Friday, 18:00, 0/1 — Skipped it intentionally
  • AC, Last coaching call, Friday, 19:00, 1/1
  • FS, Fireheart Friday FB, Fridays (can also post during the weekend), 0/1 — Not showed up yet
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Sunday, 7/7

• Finish re-formating of YCWYRWaL, Oct 15, 0.8/1
  • PUBLISHING, Send the two finished novels for copyediting, 2/2
  • STUDYING, Strength workshop on Business 1 & 2 (SwB), 0.15/2
  • AC, reflection, before call on Friday 1/1
  • NY, coaching call #3 replay, 0/1
  • NY, what is my baseline for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being?, 0/1
  • NY, next step in physical area (see Notes), think on the questions, 0/1
  • PC, read about Artemis, 0/1

Around 9:30-40 today. I started walking to the co-working space at that time. :)

Didn't get as much work done as I hoped. I was waffling is the wrong word, but using poor techniques with my studying. And this was the first time I realized it. So when I study certain things, I find it hard to do a lot of it in a short time, instead something that in video time is less than an hour will take me three hours or so to go through. And it isn't really because I need breaks as I thought. What my brain actually needs is time to assimilate the information, and to do that I'd be better off either just sitting and thinking about it or at most doing a very simple game that doesn't take much thought. That isn't what I was doing, I read blog posts in between, did other things and yeah, time flew away on speedy wings.

I still got a fair bit done. Enough for my satisfaction, I have however been neglecting transcribing for a few days, and I'm getting so close in certain manners! I have two notebooks left, and sitting down and applying myself would get it all done and out of my hair. Well, I'll get back to it this weekend. Yes, I plan to work this weekend, I've been enjoying work a lot and want to keep doing it.

EDIT: This morning I found several things I did yesterday that I forgot to fill in above in my list. Doh! For example I was studying mostly yesterday and I forgot to fill in I watched all the videos for this week's workshop week! And that was because I put it as a Sunday task although Sunday was more the deadline than the day I meant to do it. So next week, I'll put it among my tasks instead of the day.

• Like 2

2017-10-14

Daily

• NY, Daily Practice, 4/7

Weekly Scheduled

• UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 5/5
  • IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 3/3
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • THURSDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • AC, Last coaching call, Friday, 19:00, 1/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Sunday, 7/7

• Finish re-formating of YCWYRWaL, Oct 15, 1/1
  • Upload YCWYRWaL to BR, Oct 15, 1/1
  • Email curator R about YCWYRWaL being available, Oct 15, 1/1
  • Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 1.3125/3 notebooks
  • PUBLISHING, Send the two finished novels for copyediting, 2/2
  • STUDYING, Strength workshop on Business 1 & 2 (SwB), 0.16/2
  • Read to the end 2 magazine, 2/2 — OBS! Finished another magazine
  • AC, reflection, before call on Friday 1/1
  • NY, Physical Module, 1/1
  • NY, coaching call #3 replay, 1/1
  • NY, what is my baseline for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being?, 0/1
  • PC, read about Artemis, 1/1

Did some publishing work today and studying. I hadn't quite meant to work so much on Saturday but my emotions were more all over the place than usual and my day just shaped up that way. I also spent time on self care / nourishment with working on the physical module for NY and I did more PC stuff.

I also finished off another magazine, read some non-fiction and finally committed to reading another novel. I've been waffling because I was trying to get myself to read a paper book I'm traveling with, but I finally just started another book and that is what I'm going to continue doing tonight, just reading fiction and listening to the party down on the street or wherever exactly it is, it is loud anyway.

• Like 3

Week #3 (#42) - Oct 16 to Oct 22

The list grew somewhat longer as usual. I picked up stuff from the master list, and I moved over everything not done from last week. It'll be nice to start with a new clean list. Oh, I moved the writing and working five days a week into dailies. Sure, they aren't dailies, but they didn't quite make sense in weekly scheduled either.

Daily

• UB, Work on weekdays or five days a week, preferably at the co-working space but not a must, 0/5

Weekly Scheduled

• IE, Emails (Mon, Wed, Fri), 0/3
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Assignment, Monday, 0/1 — "Last week's assignment"
  • UB, Family dinner, Monday, 19:30, 0/1
  • FS, Magic Monday FB, Mondays (some time), 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • TUESDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • UB, Hold publishing workshop, Thursday, 17:00-19:30 0/1
  • UB, Art dinner, Thursday, 19:00-22:00, 0/1
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SATURDAY
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DW, Watch videos and take notes on anything that catches my attention, Sunday, 0/X

• Transcribing notes, Oct 11, 1.3125/3 notebooks
  • PUBLISHING, Update income/cost spreadsheet for royalties, Oct 20, 0/1
  • PUBLISHING, Sit down with publishing/writing financials (yearly income, yearly cost, etc.), Oct 20, 0/1
  • PUBLISHING, affiliate project, Part 1, 0/5
  • PUBLISHING, affiliate project, Part 2, 0/2
  • STUDYING, Strength workshop on Business 1 & 2 (SwB), 0.16/2
  • PUBLISHING, Finish Organization lecture, 1/8 with notes
  • Read to the end 1-2 magazine, 0/1-2
  • Contact little brother, 0/1
  • FS, New Moon Call replay, after Oct 18, 0/1
  • NY, coaching call #4, watch replay after Oct 18, 0/1
  • NY, Spiritual Module, Nov 5, 0/1
  • NY, Spiritual Module meditation, Nov 5, 0/3+
  • NY, Spiritual Module ritual (complete, all parts), Nov 5, 0/1
  • PC, writing and cycles, 0/1
  • Like 2