The doodlies are back for a brand new challenge!

If you want to be a doodlie, I understand, we are awesome. Contact @deftona and she can put you on the waiting list.

We've got two divisions: the griddle, where you are now and the nuthouse. Both waiting lists are under Def's control, so PM here for more info.

This round we are going to play battle ships. 

BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

Links to the important documents:

Template scoresheet and rules (on the second tab)

Sign in sheet (for former and current doodlies)

Don't forget to put the link to your challenge on the sign in sheet so we can find you.

Important: If you wish to take a week off from this pvp, say so BEFORE that week starts!
I'll adjust the amount of points you'll need to make a hit. Otherwise the amount of points you'll need for a hit will remain the same as stated in the sheet.

<EleventyThousandAndThanSomething

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, deftona said:

The more you know!

“People eat naked anyway. A lot of people eat naked sitting at home,”

.... We do? 

I really learn new things here every day. It never occurred to me that you didn't have to wear clothes to eat. It kind of makes sense: you can't spill anything on your clothes either

• Like 2

Since I don't cook naked (youch!) I don't eat naked.  Also, Minions...Minions everywhere.

But if MFG and I get to take our second honeymoon someplace that has room service then we might get to share a new experience (or three) next month. ;)

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DrFeelgood said:

I think he'll be too busy to bother with us, unless they give me a room with no needles in it--then I'll probably have to tie MFG to a chair.

I have no idea what you mean by this scenario but my interest is piqued. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Terah said:

The minions here love eating naked (they have to wear their underpants though, I'm a prude like that). It saves lots of laundry too ;)

My kids would eat naked if I let them, but even they would object to Dad doing it. ;)

• Like 3

I've updated the rules for the pvp next week (second tab).

Please post any questions you have here. We'll start on Monday!

@Pancakes: I'll make a secret document for us to keep track of our scores and to place our battleships

@jmk: Can you take care of a secret waffle document, and make sure all the waffles are in the waffle chatroom? (Here on NF in pm or in line chat?)

Important: If you wish to take a week off from this pvp, say so BEFORE that week starts!
I'll adjust the amount of points you'll need to make a hit. Otherwise the amount of points you'll need for a hit will remain the same as stated in the sheet.

• Like 1